StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:38 am
User Image User Image

This is a private role-play between these two Soquiili. Please do not post unless you have been invited.

StrawberryRoseTea's and KandiCarnage's shared teepee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:03 am
User ImageAs the sun rose over the ocean Kasandra Lynn stood with her hooves in the surf watching as the newborn rays of light painted a breathtaking fantasy-like panorama across the sky. She wasn't always able to wake herself up early enough to catch the sunrise so she always felt a bubbling joy when she did. She took a deep breath of the clean warm morning air and appreciated the scent of tropical flora that flavored it. "Good Morning!" she called happily to the world around her at large not having anyone in particular to share her joy with.

It was always a triumph when she could just wake up and leave her home happily. Many mornings she would find herself in a bit of a slump, feeling weighed down. Especially if she had happened to spend the night living through nightmares of her past. But not this morning! She had rolled from her bed of woven leaves and dried flowers with a feeling that today was going to be an amazing day! Seeing that it was still pretty early she had rushed outside and down the short path through the jungle that led out to the beach. Without hesitation she went stright to the water to greet the waves and morning.

Days like this made her feel especially grateful to the Cerynei stallion that had helped her change her life. She looked upon him, not as her savior for she had made the choice to take the first step to freedom herself but, as a sort of guardian angel who had seen her resolve to better her life and help her out along the way. It had also been on his suggestion that she had traveled to this place that she now happily called home. The warm tropics had always been her dream when she had lived in that freezing cave up North and the fact that she had made it to live that dream gave her a boost of confidence like almost nothing else could.

With one last look of appreciation at the sky she turned and began to walk down the beach, her eyes on the sand watching for little treasures that may have washed up during the night.

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 pm
Aldora found herself wide awake much earlier than expected this morning, not that that bothered her much. It was the dawning of a new day and she was going to make something of it one way or another. Stretching her legs and neck she arose from her bed and decided she was going to take a trip down to the beach. She loved the scent of the sea and the beauty of the waves crashing upon the shore, what could be a better way to start off your day?

As she stepped outside she breathed in the crisp fresh air of night turning to dawn. Smiling brightly she began trotting down towards the sea. It was a wonderful morning and the light of the sun creeping up whispered to her that it was going to be a beautiful day. Changing from a trot to a gallop she raced toward the waters edge.

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks, she heard someone shout out good morning. It was odd for others to be out already. Usually when she was here this early there was no other so this was a pleasant surprise. She whipped her head toward where the voice came from, scanning down the beach she spotted a beautiful mare splashing into the sea.

Trotting in that direction as the mare turned and started off up the beach she responded with a joyous "Hello! And good morning to you as well!" She paused for a second to give the mare a moment to get used to her presence then added "I do hope I'm not encroaching on your space but I must say it's nice to see another face around this early."

WC: 282

Strawberryrosetea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:10 pm
User ImageAs a voice called a greeting back to her Kally looked in the direction of the approaching Soq. She hadn't expected anyone else to be out and about but it was a pleasant surprise to have someone respond to her cheeriness. As her eyes swept over the approaching Soq she had a momentary panic as she saw membranous wings. She blinked away her knee-jerk anxiety and on a second look saw that they bore the marks of Suti blood rather than Kalona. Not that she had a problem with them anymore. At least that's what she told herself.

When the what she now saw was a young mare stopped a short distance away and began chatting at her in a friendly manner she couldn't help but respond with a bright smile. "Oh not at all! I love seeing others around! It makes me happy when others can enjoy the mornings as well. I was thinking much the same thing as you called back my morning greeting. " Kally swished her tail happily. She always loved meeting newcomers. Especially ones who would take time to talk with her. "I myself am not usually up this early but lucky for me I had a great nights sleep and got to rise with the sun. Are you usually an early riser?" She couldn't help but try to start some sort of conversation. She always loved to learn about others.
"I'm Kasandra Lynn by the way. My friends call me Kally and you can too if you want."

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 pm
Aldora couldn't help but smile vibrantly as the mare responded to her in kind. She walked a little closer as she said with a sheepish grin "Well actually I suppose about half the time I am I am up this early and the other half I'm up rather late." She chuckled and at the same time had a stirring in her mind, a thought that she had heard of this mare at some point. She supposed she would have to give it some thought and it would come to her.
She couldn't help but notice how lovely the mare was and how she seemed to fit right in with the scenery here.
Shaking herself she remembered her manners and looked at the mare and said "My name is Aldora, it's a pleasure to meet you Kally."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image"Aldora is a very pretty name! It suits your beautiful blue color. And the pleasure is mine." Kally smiled warmly. It was always nice to make a new friend. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" She had to ask. "I know how to make a very tasty breakfast salad, if you're hungry. Well, I think it's tasty anyway. "She nodded her head a little timidly. She really did hope the mare would join her. The old stallion she usually ate breakfast with was away on a short journey caring for a sick foal whose father had come seeking help yesterday.

This of course left Kally as the main medicine Soq on the beach. The first time this had happened she had spent the whole day waiting around bored in his hut. Of course nothing had happened and she lost the whole day to feeling anxious, which was not something anyone enjoyed. When he had come home he found her miserable and so suggested she spend her days as normal. Most that would come seeking help would know where to find her anyway he had reminded her. It was no secret that she was his student.

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:39 am
Aldora blushed smiling at the mare "Thanks! I've always liked it. Yours is pretty too." Her stomach rumbled loudly at the mention of breakfast and it occurred to her that she had just run out without it this morning. "Well I did in fact just run down here right as I woke up so I am rather famished. I'd love to try your salad and get to know you a bit better."

WC: 72

Strawberryrosetea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:50 am
"Oh good!" Kally responded with happiness. "Well, not good that you didn't eat but good we can share breakfast together. "She tacked on with a little laugh. "Maybe it was meat to be. Us meeting. I would like to get to know you better too. You can help me get her ingredients if you like. Come on this way." Off she trot across the beach smiling over her shoulder occasionally. She headed for the little path that led up to her little shelter. "You'll have to excuse my messy home. I much prefer to be out and about than sit inside and clean. You can come in if you like. There's not much room. "

The dwelling had three walls all with large windows that each had a woven mat that could be closed if the inhabitant wished. The fourth wall that faced the beach was mostly open and also had a covering that could be closed. They were of course all open. Inside was an assortment of dried herbs hanging from the rafter, a pile of bedding in a corner and many shelves covered in a meticulously arranged assortment of odds and ends as well as more dried plants and dishes. Kally grabbed a basket with her muzzle that was tossed on the ground near the opening and hooked the stap on a little piece of wood sticking out of the doorpost so she could put her head through the loop that hung it around her neck. In the basket she tossed a couple of flat pieces of wood, that would serve as their plates, and a couple different herbs to use as seasoning. "And now we have to go gather the rest of our ingredients. Fresh is best." She chirped cheerfully smiling at Aldora.  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:09 am
Aldora smiled brightly back at Kally and trotted along after her. "I'm sure I will feel like I'm right at home then" she chuckled and added "I'm rather a mess myself and would also prefer to be outside exploring or swimming."
As they stepped inside Kallys home she looked around and appreciated how comfortable the place felt and looked. "You have a nice little home I like it" she smiled at Kally and bowed her head "whenever you are ready lead the way."
Her grin widened as she thought to herself 'this could be the beginning of a great friendship.'

WC: 100

strawberryrosetea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:48 am
Kally beamed at the compliment to her home. "It was a gift from my mentor. Some Kawani Natives built it and then left it empty. So it was originally just for storage until he gave it to me." As she chatted Kally left the building and went around the side to a small but well worn trail that led into the foliage. She began pulling leaves strategically from plants along the way and dropping them into her basket. The plants had scars from where things had been pulled from them in the past but none of them looked overpicked and they all showed new growth.

"Most of this stuff I can be myself," she continued, selecting a couple of flowers from one bush, "but other things I need a little help with." She stopped under a tree that had under ripe fruit in all of its lower branches but just above Kally's reach there were bunches of large succulent looking fruits. "I was hoping that maybe you could use your wings?" She asked a little timidly. Kally knew that some Soqs were much more comfortable flying than others and hoped she hadn't guessed wrong in thinking this mare would be fine with it. She wouldn't want to put a damper on their possible friendship.

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am
Aldora smiled and said "that's really cool!" And happily followed Kally down the well beaten path. As they walked she took a moment to appreciate the beauty of the trees and their foliage, she always loved the way the trees looked. When Kally stopped under a fruit tree she looked up to see about the fruit, it looks delicious! Her mouth watered just seeing them. "Of course I can! We simply must have those they look amazing!" With that she took a step back and stretched her wings just to warm them up and took to the sky. For just a moment she let herself fly higher enjoying the feel of the wind under her wings before dropping low enough to Snake her head close enough to Kally to get the basket before flying back up to the luscious fruit. She snagged some of the fruits and spiraled back down towards the mare.
Aldora landed swiftly beside Kally and laughed while stating "anytime you need my help for something like that I would be honored" she bowed and offered the basket to her new friend.
WC:

strawberryrosetea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:54 pm
Kally cheered at the skillful display of flight. It gave her a thrill of excitement as Aldora snagged the basket right from around her shoulders. She was glad the the other mare enjoyed helping her as much as she enjoyed watching her little display. For a moment Kally imagined being able to fly like that. It was a fun thought but she was just as happy knowing she would be on the ground her whole life. "Oh wow! You're amazing! Thank you I'll be sure to ask if I need help again. " Her smile was bright and wide and open.

Not to long ago she had enjoyed watching another friend perform aerial feats. Speaking of which, "The way you fly reminds me of a friend. But she lives far from here so I miss her sometimes. Her name is Decadent." She shook her head and started off down the path again. "I bet you're getting hungrier working like that we have a few more stops before we're done. " She snagged the basket back and trotted off down the pathway humming cheerfully.

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:14 am
Aldora grinned broadly back at Kally "thank you" she said blushing a bit at the praise. Her jaw dropped as Kally mentioned Deca stilling her for a moment she shook herself and had to trot a little stretch to catch up with the mare.
"Sometimes I really can't believe how small the world is! Deca was the one who taught me to fly when I was just a filly! How did you two meet? Have you known each other long?" She was excited for the story of their meeting, knowing firsthand how odd your first meeting with Decadent could be if presented in unusual circumstances.

WC: 105

strawberryrosetea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:36 pm
As Aldora revealed that she knew Deca too, Kally stared at her with wide excited eyes. "No way! Really? No wonder you fly so well. It really is a small world." She absentmindedly added to her basket as she recalled her meeting with the dark mare. "Well it was odd, really. You see, there was a giant windstorm, and Deca, I guess, got caught in a gust and thrown into a tree. Or so she told me. She stopped under another tree." A couple of those fruits please. Anyway, " she continues her story, "I stumbled across her unconscious body the next morning. At first just seeing her terrified me. I'm not . . . exactly comfortable with Kalona." She shook her head. "However, the fact that she was hurt and needed help moved me past my fear and I bandaged her up and nursed her back to health. At first she made me nervous with her rough personality." At this Kally couldn't help but laugh. "It didn't take me long to see that underneath she wasn't so bad. Well, as soon as she was better she left to rejoin her traveling companions and I haven't heard from her since. I hope she either comes back sometime or maybe I could go visit." She bounced excitedly. "After this fruit we should be ready to eat. Anyplace particular you want to rest while we do?"

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:24 am
Aldora listened to Kallys story and gasped hearing that Deca was slammed into a tree "oh that must have hurt!, but you seem like you don't believe that's what happened, why is that?" She asked as she quickly flew up to grab a couple fruits and landed back down.
"I suppose she does come off pretty gruff at first" aldora chuckled, but It is very lucky you found her. I hate to think of what could have happened if you hadn't." She shivered at the thought. "Deca is usually not one for unannounced visitors but maybe someday we could risk her frustration and I could take you to her."

Aldora thought for a moment, battling with herself about whether or not to ask, but she finally just decided to throw the question out as an option to answer or not "Kally, would it be alright if I asked why the Kalona make you uncomfortable? Of course you don't have to tell me if you don't want to breach the topic I was just curious."
While she gave her time to think it over she added "as for breakfast how about somewhere close to the waves?"

WC: 195

Strawberryrosetea

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas