Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:54 am
Bushido was beaming with delight, pleased that they were working so well together and doing such a great job. Not that she’d doubted it, but when she looked down at the card, a product of their kindness and generosity... well, it brought a little tear to her eye.

She added a quick line offering to ‘hang out’ with their sick classmate, drew a little smiley face next to it and then signed her name. “Write your names at the bottom,” she instructed. “Then we’ll go deliver it.” She looked at each of her two friends. “And thank you, for your help. You are both wonderful.”

Blue Eyed Melloon
end? <3

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:45 am
Her name looked nice next to Bushido's, not some class card that everyone signed out of obligation. But a friend thing that friends did to make someone feel better. For the first time she felt awfully proud of what she'd accomplished. Even if being called 'wonderful' made her want to sink into the earth and never return, poor shy girl she was.

"You too... you were pretty wonderful too..." Suddenly she was shoving her crayons into their boxes and shoving both unceremoniously into her backpack. All she left behind was the one Baking was using. "I'll meet you in front of the school, I have to tell my brothers I'm not going home with them."
She darted out of the classroom before they could answer. But that was fine,
they were friends and they would deliver the card together. Just hopefully her face wouldn't be so red by the time she caught back up.

Ruriska
end sounds good to me

Blue Eyed Melloon
wanna end here or do one more post for baking?

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:14 pm
Baking added his name to the bottom of the card, next to the others. He barely got out a "OK, see you soon." before Wallflower ran out of the classroom. He watched her go with confusion, flipping the card closed.

"I..guess we'd better go." he said with amusement, hopping off of his chair to hide the slight blush on his cheeks. "And thanks, you're pretty great too ya know."

Ruriska
Great place to end!

Biblioburro
Thank you guys for rp-ing with me!

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items