Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Face to Face (Ferros, Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:35 pm
It probably felt like a long time to Sammy, who had nothing to do other than wait, but it wasn't in actuality very long before there were heavy footsteps coming up the back steps on the house they'd chosen to hide Sammy in. There was a courteous knock on the door before Ferros let himself in, bending down to clear the doorframe. In his golem, he was humanoid, close to seven feet tall, an articulated mechanical creature with steam pipes rising from his back and softly glowing red glass eyes. Although he didn't look like the hammer Sammy had come to know as Ferros, there was a clear resemblance to the weapon.

He regarded Sammy and tilted his head a little, offering her a small and solemn smile. "Hello," he said. "I am here."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:55 pm
In the absence of Jordan, Sammy had moved to sitting on the table rather then the couch, feet crossed, her pendant once more glowing a faint blue sitting in her lap as she meditated.

She made no motion to getup as Ferros knocked, the fact someone knocked at all probably meant they where friend not foe. For a moment she just sat there eyes shut before slowly opening them, empty sockets slowly filling up with flickering flames.

"You know I always imagined you would be smaller if you weren't a hammer," the grin on her face as she said this said otherwise.

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:23 pm
"I do not know what you are talking about," Ferros said with great dignity, although his eyes glinted with amusement. "I should be larger than this. I tell Jordan that I am too small still."

He reached into the pocket of the loose, simple pants he wore and carefully extracted a small object, handling the iPod and its attached headphones carefully with a large, three-clawed hand. "Here. We do not know if you will like his music, but we thought, better than nothing."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:36 pm
“Yeah man, I mean, big hammers gotta be compensation for something right?” The grin on her face and the glint in his eyes made it clear the ghoul was enjoying the banter as she shifted on the table uncrossing her legs to sit on the edge proper. “I imagine they have limits on what they can build for you guys. We can be rather…. Unique, in appearance for hunters to make a model of.”

Finally she slid off the table with a groan of delight, “Thank you, man, if he has any rock music on here Jordan will once again continue to be the best Hunter I’ve met.” She reached out carefully collecting the ipod from the large claw tips. “Indeed better then nothing.” Taking the device she fell back onto her table crossing one leg over the other as she relaxed flipping through the song titles curiously and sorting them by genre.

“So this is you Ferros…” Purple flames flicked upwards to inspect him more. “Kinda weird honestly…. I’m not really sure where to even begin…”

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:47 pm
"I think I had another shape, a larger one," Ferros said, a little more seriously. "One that could not be made by a golem, yes."

The music player contained a mix of genres, mostly rock, alternative, and folk, tending to be on the softer side. There were a few classical and instrumental titles mixed in as well; it seemed Jordan's tastes were fairly wide as far as music went.

"This is me," Ferros agreed. "I wished to make some apology for our having hurt you from time to time, from myself."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:40 pm
"I think that would be a natural form, a dragon of some sort or golem" He flesh finger still fiddled with the ipod granted slowly as her left hand didn't respond at all being just bone.

The music would suffice and she gently tucked it away in her jacket chest pocket.

"Don't, we both owe apologies. Rep's never going to forgive me for the s**t I pulled on him." She glanced down at the floor, "I'm working to make it better, but I have to do it my way. And thats the hard part..."

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:46 pm
"I am an iron dragon," Ferros said proudly. "There are not many of us, but we are long-lived." He paused, and the glow of his eyes flickered in a blink, apparently surprised at what he had said.

"They hold grudges," he agreed. "We do too, sometimes. But we do not have one against you." Her Fear had tasted interesting when they had fought her, a chill and earthy sensation, but he didn't think that mentioning that would be particularly diplomatic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:48 pm
She cocked her head a bit, eyeing him as he spoke a proud boast that even seemed to surprise him.

"Not at all shocked they do, I've still got a few myself, but they take a back seat." She paused for a moment, "Why do you say We? Do you mean you and Jordan?"

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 pm
"We were not very pleased with you at first, but you are trying to be our ally," Ferros said solemnly. He crouched down, resting his arms on his knees and leaning back comfortably on his thick, jointed tail. "Yes. If I say we and I do not say otherwise, I mean me and Jordan."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:00 pm
"Can't blame you I had a bit of a vendetta against you all. We used to think you all where crazy rogue reapers. Then the whole weapons thing... yeah..." She rested her elbows on her knees watching him as he took a seat.

"The voices in my head, they aren't exactly alive. They're isn't really an active voice at all, they're all memories." She gestured to her shield laying on the couch, "That thing comes closest. No partners. Just me."

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 pm
"We do not blame you either. We are the stuff of fearful dreams, to one another, not knowing." He tilted his head, interested. "You have voices? Just memories? Like the memories of other worlds, or are they memories of other things?" He paused, then added, "If there is a thing you do not wish him to know, do not tell me, either. We share all our thoughts."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:38 pm
”Fear full dreams, not knowing, I like that. Still we have much bigger problems to face down. The horsemen leaders wanting to end all of humanity being the prime. Caelius gets a close second, no offense but of all the hunters he’s the only one I still don’t trust.” When Ferros asked about the voices she nodded again.

“Memories of the Blue Kingdom, a whole life lived in that world, memories of a hunter, one of the first hunters that started me down the path to find Excalibur and get my own weapon of sorts.” She gestured to the pendant. “Don’t worry about secrets. I’m sure I’ve mentioned some of this to Jordan in passing.” She slid from the table starting to pace around the room a bit.

“They aren’t active like you. I only spoke to some of them once. For the most part they’re just memories, but someone else’s that I’ve absorbed. When they spoke to me it was more like their personalities looking at me as an alternate self. I do recall the blue kingdom one did directly talk to me and asked to be remembered so I said yes. Beyond that there is the shield.” She stopped picking the artifact up.

“I’m assuming you recall what happened during the end of that beast attack right?”

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:49 pm
"The horsemen are a danger to us all." Ferros nodded. "We do not trust that Caelius has our best interests in mind either, but if we cross him he can kill us, so we must be careful." He puffed a thoughtful wisp of steam from his pipes.

"We, too, integrated our Blue selves. We have those memories, and others. It is always strange to be another self." He wished quietly that he could consult with Jordan now; in the absence of his hunter's input, he would not ask about dreams.

Another nod. "Is it an artifact also? It was beautiful."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:50 pm
"Best to leave the Caelius thing to something or someone else but at the end of the day horsemen come first." She stopped her pacing as Ferros remembered his own Blue Kingdom memories

"It is strange, stranger still to sit down and talk to them once. But it felt good at the end of the day I've learned more from it."She glanced to the table again.

"It's an artifact, but it's the most powerful one I've personally been in contact with. It's like, it's almost like you? It needed to charge, but it was a lot longer to do and the pay off." She shivered.

"It had so much Fear it invoked my other artifact even after it was spent if only to be used as a weapon. I could, just swing and my own fear just lashed out like a blast of pure energy...."

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:48 pm
"The things that are the same, and the things that are different. It is -- interesting." Ferros thought of Tracey, and did not sigh.

"It was impressive," he admitted. "It is a powerful artifact. Maybe dangerous. Please be careful," he said, tilting his head slightly to the side.

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces