Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
What Cool Swag did you get for Christmas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:17 pm
Hello Everyone,

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm curious as to what cool swag that you got this year. Whether it be Manga, Anime, Figures, Cosplay outfits or supplies, Artwork or supplies, or any other cool items. If you received money as gift what do you plan to spend it on.

This year I got the Sword Art Online Manga that I wanted. My Mother bought it for me. smile I also have some spending money that I plan on buying a Sailor Moon Figure with. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:52 am
Well, I got a lot more than I expected to this year aha. I got plenty of D&D items, two build a bears from the How to Train your Dragon series (I have all of them now), I got the new Pokemon game (Moon), Gengar slippers, Cards Against Humanity, a Reaper funko pop from Overwatch, a Hamilton book, some new mugs, a sketchbook, a new planner which I'm so glad for, and some paints.
heart A lot more than I thought, and I'm so thankful for all of it ^^ heart

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:04 am
nerdiepi
Well, I got a lot more than I expected to this year aha. I got plenty of D&D items, two build a bears from the How to Train your Dragon series (I have all of them now), I got the new Pokemon game (Moon), Gengar slippers, Cards Against Humanity, a Reaper funko pop from Overwatch, a Hamilton book, some new mugs, a sketchbook, a new planner which I'm so glad for, and some paints.
heart A lot more than I thought, and I'm so thankful for all of it ^^ heart

Hi Quinn, if you haven't yet check out the Pokemon Sun and Moon Trading and Battling Thread started by X_Hidden_Omega_X in the "Guild Contests and Competitions" Sub Forum. Ron  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:58 pm
This is what I got for Christmas:

gaia_star From my boyfriend:: metal Kingdom Key Keyblade (I previously made one to use at conventions though. The metal one won't be allowed at conventions, so it's strictly a collector's item and for use at some cosplay photo shoots outside of conventions.)
gaia_star From my dad:: -45 degree Celsius window shield fluid
gaia_star From my female best friend and her twin:: candy, cat button, Hot Topic gift card, socks, Starbucks gift card
gaia_star From my grandma:: baking goods (buns, cinnamon buns, gingersnaps), purple bracelet, money, 65~ year old container from my great grandma (is still in excellent quality)
gaia_star From my male best friend:: Eeveelutions water bottle, Hot Topic gift card
gaia_star From my managers at work:: perfume, Starbucks gift card
gaia_star From my mom:: money
gaia_star From my old roommate:: necklace
gaia_star From my Secret Santa:: scratch lottery ticket, Shoppers Drug Mart gift card

I say the metal Kingdom Key Keyblade was the best gift that I got for Christmas! ^_^

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Miscellaneous Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers