Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Hunting Grounds (Muerte v. Polair)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“The search for a carcass is the easiest of all hunting expeditions.”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:45 pm
Polair was never the type to see the gist on a hunt, nor understand why so many highbloods were attracted to such sport. Was it the adrenaline rush, or temporarily having power? She didn't know and wasn't going to find out anytime soon. However after many hunts, the seadweller did one thing after -- and it wasn't exactly rant or discuss about it. She trekked through the forest, near the outskirts of the swampland in search for carcasses. Of course, Polair would take an interest in dead animals and the occasional dead troll. After all, there were so many biological secrets waiting to be revealed and not many volunteered for being lab rats.

"That's a funny thought... hilarious even." She muttered plainly. As if she could ever ask a living troll to allow her to experiment on them! She didn't have the guts for that, and it was always easier for her to deal with dead trolls than living ones-- hell, it was even easier to deal with living animals and with trolls!

Carefully, she explored the area, trying her best to go by unnoticed by any wandering beast. Her metal bangles gave a low hum as she picked up the faint sound of critters scurrying about and crickets chirping. To think a hunt just ended and nature seemed to slowly regain its composure moments after... incredible. Scanning the area with her echolocation bracelets, Polair swore she registered something big and possibly dead ahead of her. It was worth checking out.

Melancholies
o uo/

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 pm
    Meanwhile on the other spectrum of healthy morals, Muerte pined for the day that he could finally have a live specimen. This was an exaggeration, because he already had a live specimen; he in fact, had multiple live specimens. The only difference was that most of them had no idea that they were specimens, but he intended to keep it that way, which meant he had to be clever and more importantly keep them alive.

There was always a need for spare parts though, but not enough trolls dying. In fact, no one had really died in the swamp yet, which was a bit of a tragedy. Sure, he had the brooding caverns and the grubs that failed their trials, but they were so small and he needed something bigger. Actually he didn't need anything at all, but this was Muerte Perist, and god be damned if anything was going to stop him from Science (see: weird s**t).

Which was why he wound up on the border to the woods again, eyes staring up at the vivid purple tree tops. He found those pretty once. Now they just brought back bad memories. A rope was slung over his shoulder, the far end attached to a sled; he had to bring his findings back somehow. At least he was doing manual labor.

He could track a troll through the woods like a hunter tracks an animal; his time in the fronds afforded him that much. It didn't take long to find the signs of a scuffle, the yellow-hued blood splattered on the grass. He came upon the body at the same time as another troll.

"Oh for <********> sake." He immediately looked agitated at the sight of Polair, "Don't tell me, you're here for the body too, right?" He never had this problem before. Why the hell were so many trolls vying for bodies now too?

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 pm
Polair tensed as she heard someone speak. She held her ground, mouth curled down but it wasn't as she was unamused. No, it was just her normal facial expression. Someone else was there with her, and to her surprise, they were looking for the same thing.

"Didn't see you there... For a second, I thought the carcass spoke." Wow, the highblood was humorously on fire tonight. Which was weird considering she HATED humor. "Then I remembered it is physically impossible." A low hum was heard as she registered where the stranger was with her bracelets. Just across her, with the dead animal keeping them apart.

"If I must answer your trivial question, yes I am. I don't wish to go into details, as I am against wasting my time when I could be investing it in something more... beneficial. If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you let me keep this. After all, I'm sure I'll have a much better use of this than you could ever give it." This was true, scientific research gave everything and anything a special use. And this guy, he was probably going to hang this somewhere on his wall or something. Such a waste of a fine specimen.

"I'm sure you can find something that fits you more. This is a big forest." Like a tiny critter to use it's pelt as slippers.

Melancholies

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:18 pm
    There was a little, tinny voice in the back of Muerte's head. It said something like, 'hey, maybe you should back off, that is a seadweller.'

But this was Muerte Perist.

More like Muerte Persist.

"You realize bodies can and do reanimate all the time, right?" He was being dry, "I guess perhaps you're right about the speech impediment, but that's beside the point. I'll make this very cut and dry for you: this body fits me just fine, and I'm sure the things I could use it for will create a much bigger wave (ha) in the scheme of things than you could ever hope to give it."

He flipped his hair over his shoulder; some had fallen to the front, his pony tail having grown loose from all the trekking about.

"I came into these woods for a single purpose, and I refuse to leave empty handed. You know, this isn't the first time something like has happened, and it sure as ******** isn't going to be the last, so you're an absolute fool if you think I'll just step aside." His lips curled back disdainfully over his sharp fangs, "Blood rank or not."

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:06 pm
Quote:
HP:20/20
Novice Agility Artifact, style B! 2 2d6. hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack, 1x per battle*.
*roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done.

Polair honestly hated being spoken to in that tone. How dare him think lower of her, think she was stupid? This wasn't even about ranks but the fact that he outright said that she wouldn't give the dead body good use.

"I don't care how many times it has happened to you. I will not leave without my scientific research." Did he just...A fool? "What did you just call me?" Oh that was it. The highblood tightened her grip on her weapon before lunging at him in an attempt to smash the staff to his mouth. Sure it would have been easier with sight, but whatever damage she could do to Muerte would do.

"Say that again, I dare you."

Melancholies
-dusts thread- thank you for your patience!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:08 pm
Quote:
Muerte dealt 0 damage!

Leave it to highbloods to immediately get aggressive the second the insults came out. Then again, Muerte had that dazzling effect on trolls in general.

Thanks to training with the Initiative, he was getting better at being light on his feet. The staff grazed him; honestly, it felt like it took more effort to jump out of the way than it would have been getting struck head on. Alright, maybe that wasn't necessarily true, but Muerte was fairly sedentary. He huffed either way.

"Which part?" He taunted.

Quote:
    HP: 19/20
    Novice Defense Style A (Robo Eye): 2/2

ImaginationsParadise
    idk how i missed this but THROWS INTO THE WIND

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:05 pm
Quote:
HP:20/20
Novice Agility Artifact, style B! 2 2d6. hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack, 1x per battle*.
*roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done.

Polair did 4 DMG!

"Don't play dumb with me lowblood!" She scowled. Gripping on her staff even harder.

"If you were any smarter, you'd leave. Then again, calling me a fool seemed like a projection to me. How dare this stranger call Polair a fool? Unbelievable. "You say whatever you'll do with the carcass will impact greatly. I doubt it. It takes more than smarts to get that sort of impact. Connections and beetles you certainly don't have."

"Know your place." The highblood did her best to strike again with her staff, doing a simple up-down, side-to-side motion. She hoping she was striking at least the same spot. She kept her stance and grip firm. She was going to keep the body and beat the s**t out of this offensive multicellular being.

Melancholies
9o uo9

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:50 am
Quote:
Muerte dealt 5 damage!

"Oh yes, because you know me so well, is that it? All the connections and beetles I don't have--!"

The staff caught his saw awkwardly--his weapon was proving just how unconventional in a fight it really was--the knock back made him stagger and the second swing caught his face. He sputtered, but it wasn't enough to stave his tongue.

"Shouldn't you have legions of mindless lowbloods collecting bodies for you, anyway? You spoke so highly of your network! Or maybe you're the one projecting and bluffing?" Muerte didn't have stamina and he wasn't particularly fast, but he was nimble with how he ducked around to swing at Polair with his saw. He was already a fugitive anyway. Fighting a seadweller wasn't the worst thing he'd done by far.

Quote:
    HP: 15/20
    Novice Defense Style A (Robo Eye): 2/2

ImaginationsParadise
    put em up

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items