Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm
Ebonrune

She had to disagree with him, "I just think they do it to get a reaction out of you. If you stop reacting maybe they'll lose interest." She offered as a helpful solution.

Her wings fluttered excitedly behind her as he seemed a bit caught off guard by her remarks towards him. Walking a little closer she realized their size difference and had to look up a little as she grew closer. She figured it was a bold move but she just had to know. "Do you have a lady in your life?" She fluttered her wings a few more times a little nervous but overall confident in herself.

"That you're romantic with." She added, though she would like to know if he had any family.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 pm
His smile was a bit stiff as he shrugged. "You might just be right. I don't know why anyone would think me being annoyed would be funny, but I can't deny the mares in my herd are a bit on the odd side personality speaking."

His attention was diverted when her wings fluttered and he mentally chided himself for being so easily distracted. This self chiding meant he almost missed it when she spoke again and he blinked dumbly at her, realizing her proximity and having to process her words, which ended up with him just staring like a slack-mouthed idiot for several critical moments.

"Uh....no?" He shook his head and tried to gather his composure. "I mean, no. No romantic....none of that. The other male among us seems to get most of the attention, and that works for us both honestly." He blinked a few more times as his confusion turned into dawning understanding--and embarrassment. "Uh...not that I wouldn't....mind something like that...it simply hasn't come up."

AstoriaFallen

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 pm
Ebonrune

When he said the mares in his heard the entire thing became a little more clear to her. "Ohhhh, perhaps they like you then." She laughed lightly with a flutter of her wings behind her. "I think they're just flirting with you, I was under the assumption it was males doing that to your hair." She felt a little silly now for offering her earlier advice.

"That's understandable. Some like attention. I much like that you're not one of those gentlecolts that goes around seeking the attention of a pretty lady." She said warmly towards him. "Don't get me wrong, I find you quite attractive and you have a wonderful personality....." She trailed off. It was just he was traveling in a different direction than she and she wondered if trying to get romantic with him would be something he'd even want.

She wouldn't mind traveling with him if that was something he wanted. "I wouldn't mind spending more time in your company." She said rather shyly all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:08 pm
Hokkan made a disgruntled noise. "I certainly assume it's the mares. If it's Terrin, then he'd better find out if he's really faster in the air than I am." He shook his head in a futile attempt to dislodge the flowers. "Well, whatever. I suppose this is simply my fate." Giving a put upon sigh, he decided to let it go. Maybe it made him more approachable, and he supposed that wasn't such a bad thing on occasions like this when he wasn't actually needing to defend the herd.

He tilted his head at her, and the edges of his mouth quirked up. "You think I have a wonderful personality? Well that's alright, you don't know me very well. Ask anyone in my herd and they'd tell you I'm pretty surly." Of course that was a bit of an overstatement, but he didn't usually go out of his way to be approachable. A pretty mare flirting with him though? Yeah, he'd make the effort.

"Thank you, in any event. I...wouldn't mind more time in your company either." She wasn't like the mares in his herd, physically nor personality wise and it would be nice to have someone a little different around, even if she never officially joined the herd and just traveled with them for a while. He shook out his wings and posed for her, just to prove to himself if no one else that he had a sense of humor and could appreciate a compliment without preening overmuch about it.

AstoriaFallen

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out