Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:27 pm
This is a private roleplay between Astoria's Amadahy and Ebonrune's Hokkan.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astorias Teepee | Ebonrunes Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:22 pm
Amadahy enjoyed the snow a great deal, though she found that she got cold fairly quick and had to take measures to ensure she stayed warm. Fluttering her wings behind her she walked along quite pleased with the calm weather they were having on this fine day. The sun was peaking through the clouds, making everything shine like diamonds. It was a very lovely sight to behold. Her wolf companion was off doing her own thing and would likely check in with her in the next day or so, which was the norm for them. It wasn't unlike Aura to go anywhere from a few days to a few weeks without seeing her so she rarely ever worried about the wolf. She knew that she had found a male interest and was likely spending time with him. Eventually she'd find a steady someone to settle down with, but for now she enjoyed being a bachelorette.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:36 pm
Ah, the dreaded white stuff. Hokkan shook himself out all over, and watched in irritation as he only managed to dislodge one pedal of the accursed flowers he seemed to always end up with in his hair. He had thought the blasted things would die when the snow came, but somehow they stubbornly clung on, tangled in his feathery mane.

He let out a snort of irritation, but then did his best to ignore the infernal things as he always did. Clearly he was cursed, but at least he was only cursed to be annoyed. Stretching, he dug his foreclaws into the snow and frozen ground beneath, then froze, ears perking as he thought he heard something and then realized that there was a mare walking not that far from him, her face turned in the other direction. She didn't look like his former herd mates, or even his current ones. Curious wings. He had never seen the like before.

Forgetting all about being irritated, he straightened up and started walking through the snow toward her, curiosity ruling his emotions now. "Hello there." He called so she wouldn't be startled.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:50 pm
Ebonrune

A voice cut through the air and her gaze fell upon a large winged male with a massive amount of feathers, however the thing that drew her attention towards him the most was the flowers that littered his mane and tail. Her wings beat in excitement at that small detail and she gave a bright smile his way. "Hello." Her voice was soft and light in the air and full of warmth.

The second thing she noticed was his clawed feet, they were quite unique and intrigued her, but not as much as the flowers. She craved to smell their sweet scent once more and the fact she might not have to wait till spring now was quite thrilling to her at this moment. "I love your flowers."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:29 pm
If there was one thing Hokkan had learned in his years of life, it was to take sincere compliments in good grace even if he personally disliked the thing in question. So when she complimented the flowers that always seemed stuck in his hair no matter how he tried to dislodge them, he managed to smile.

"My herdmates always put them in my mane and tail." He explained. "I don't know where they're finding them at this time of year, but they always seem to show up." He tilted his head to look at her wings briefly before he focused back on her. "I almost thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw you. You seem to suit this snow and ice quite well."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:28 pm
Ebonrune

Her wings fluttered behind her as she listened to him speak about his herd mates. The way he spoke about it though she could tell he probably didn't appreciate their efforts. "That is thoughtful of them. It's a wonder they were able to find any during this season." Though, if they were able to fashion a type of green house they would be able to grow some. She wanted to smell them but refrained herself from getting too close to him and making him uncomfortable. "That is kind of you to say." Her wings beat behind her a couple of times as she watched him. She liked how his blue was a nice contrast against the snow. "I'm Amadahy, what is your name?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:29 pm
"Ah, Hokkan." He bobbed his head. "It's nice to meet you, Amadahy." He idly clawed at the snow. "Are you from around here?" As much as he disliked his herdmates putting flowers on him all the damned time, likely in a misguided attempt to make him less serious, he didn't actually dislike most of them as individuals and if Amadahy had a herd, maybe they could arrange trade. "My herd is passing though the area on their way to their next trade stop."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:44 pm
Ebonrune

"I like that... Hokkan. It's suiting." She said saying his name with a flutter of her wings and a smile. "I'm just traveling." She watched as he pawed at the ground and she wondered if perhaps she was making him nervous or boring him. "Oh, what do you trade?" She always enjoyed hearing about traders and their merchandise. "Perhaps you can show some if it to me sometime?" She suggested with an excited flutter of her wings.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:07 pm
Fitting? That was a reaction to his name he'd never heard before and he was amused by it, though he shook his head at her question. "We trade teas, but I'm not one of the traders myself. I help to protect the herd, and I'm still in earshot if they need me. We're low on supplies right now which is why we're heading through this area, but I'll let them know you're interested when we come back through." She certainly seemed to flutter a lot. Was that just her, or was that a trait of whatever breed she was. "This is probably a stupid question, but I've never seen wings like those before. What are you?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:37 am
Ebonrune

Oh, he was with the Tea Traders! She knew of them and her wings fluttered excitedly behind her with this new information. A wide smile spread across her lips and she thought what he did was quite noble. "Oh! That's really awesome. I'm familiar with the Tea Traders, I haven't met any of them yet. What a small world." She quite pleased with the way this conversation was going. "I would appreciate you doing that. When do you think you'll be back through the area?" She figured it would be some good information to know since she wasn't always in one spot very long.

When he asked what she was she smiled. "That's not a stupid question at all. I actually get asked that quite a bit. I'm a flutter. I can also shrink very small." She said with a little wink, if he wanted she could show him but she wasn't going to do it at the moment.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:44 pm
Hokkan tilted his head, considering her question. "I think some time in late spring." He decided. "At the worst, if we get held up too much along the route, early summer." He dug in the snow idly, thinking. "We have some fast flyers who could likely be sent ahead if that delay happens." A smirk. "I've gotten the feeling this herd likes to keep potential customers happy."

He tilted his head the other way when she told him what she was. "A flutter? And you can change size? Interesting." He didn't ask her to demonstrate, simply taking her at her word. Actually, it made a lot of sense to him, since she had butterfly wings. He smiled slightly. "Well, now I've learned something new."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm
Ebonrune

"Oh, that will be a lovely time to travel." She said with a flutter of her wings. She gave a small nod of her head and she knew sometimes hiccups happened. She didn't mind so much about having to wait or anything, especially if she'd get to see this stallion again.

"I like to think you can learn something new everyday." A smile spread across her lips as she looked at him. "I'm particularly fond of your wings." She gave a small gesture towards them.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:01 pm
"Learn something new every day." Hokkan repeated before shrugging expressively. "I suppose so. I've definitely learned that no matter how lightly I try to sleep, someone always puts flowers in my mane. One day I'll catch them." He shook his head. "But in any event, I suppose you're right. There's always something new to learn, something new to see. Since joining this herd I've certainly seen plenty of things I never saw before."

The compliment on his wings startled a laugh out of him. "My wings?" He looked back at them and flexed them before he looked back at her. "Well I don't think they're anything special, but I appreciate the compliment." There was a lot he could think to compliment about her, but he didn't want to come off as creepy or desperate. There were pretty ladies in his herd, but none of them quite suiting to his tastes.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:59 am
Ebonrune

She couldn't help but giggle softly at the thought of his herd mates creeping around waiting for him to fall asleep so they could adorn his hair with flowers. "You do have to admit, their determination is admiring." She couldn't help but smile, what it must be like to have herd mates like that. She was a bit of a lone wanderer herself, though she did have Astraea to keep her company from time to time and her companion Aura.

"I've noticed it's a common thing that one doesn't realize how special they are until someone else mentions something." She said softly as she looked at him. She found him quite attractive and his personality was absolutely delightful. "I find you quite special at any rate." She added, she was usually fairly honest about how she felt though she did feel a tad nervous around this male for some reason. Not a bad nervous or anything.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm
"Hmph." He shook his head, but he was smiling slightly. He couldn't argue with her comment without looking the fool, and he had to admit that if he was going to consistently sleep through it that he probably deserved it happening to him. "I suppose in the end I really have no one to blame but myself." His eyes drifted to her wings briefly, but then focused back on her face, stubbornly trying to ignore the urge to stare at her patterning, not so unlike his own, but more distinct in his opinion.

Her comment about finding him special took him as much by surprise as her compliment on his wings did and he tilted his head at her, unsure of how to respond. No one had ever flirted with him before. His fellow flyer who was also the herd's messenger liked to tease him that whoever was putting the flowers in his hair was trying to flirt with him, but considering Hokkan had no idea who was doing it, he doubted it. This on the other hand.... "Ah....thank you." He blinked a few times. "You're, ah....definitely uhm....unique yourself."

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces