Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Ryuu's 48-Hours December 2016 Breedings [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:30 pm
Ryuu's 48-Hours December 2016 Breedings

Starts: December 13, 2016 @ 2PM PST / 3PM MST / 4PM CST / 5PM EST
Ends: December 15, 2016 @ 2PM PST / 3PM MST / 4PM CST / 5PM EST

Slots
  • 2 Open (both Standard and Spirit)

Payment
  • Breedings are free!

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • This is a polite reminder that colorists do not have to pass down incredibly complex traits, such as full-body custom scales or unique leg poses.
  • Another reminder is to please check and ensure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link. If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert with proof that you've posted a cert request will suffice.
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll try to point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list (be it by our request or your own), state in this thread that you are voiding your original, listed entry. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make certain that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they may be disqualified from that raffle.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

!! NEW !! Moved pregnant stage requests to a modifier; added growth omission modifiers. !! NEW !!

Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="Parent1Name x Parent2Name"][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No

Entry Code:
[code]Parent1Name (owners) x Parent2Name (owners)

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Baby Bump
If your soquili is a mare in a standard female x male breeding, a mare in a spirit poly breeding where the main pair is female x male of the same species, or a male seathi in a female seathi x male seathi breeding, your soquili is eligible to receive a baby bump image! Please use the modifier below if you want it; it's not necessary for those who already have a pregnant image, and optional even if your soquili lacks one.

[size=18][color=cornflowerblue][b]This pair wants a baby bump![/b][/color][/size]

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!

[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Growth Omission
If you'd like to skip some stages for faster growths, please use the form below. If you're unsure what this entails or where to make permission forms, you can read up on them here!

[size=16][b][color=#ce0066]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Parent 1:[/i]
[i]Parent 2:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Parent 1:[/i]
[i]Parent 2:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

List

Open

.... Page 1
  1. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  2. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
  3. Cirque (cursedandwandering) x Basskirk "The Butcher" (Fea Line)
  4. Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Astro Zombies`)
  5. Niamh (stormflower) x Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
  6. Kachina Amachi ( stormflower ) x Izumi ( Niyaru Delacroix )
  7. Whisper (Ebonrune) x Psychosis (Gracie Loff--Formerly Astro Zombies`)
  8. Ebony (Shicala) x Windtwist (Shicala)
  9. Nenetl ( Agneza ) x B'alam ( Agneza )
  10. Rajni (o-Elixir-o/Ithiltari) x Alistair (AlexiaSilver)
  11. Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )
  12. Aleera ( ArashiX ) x Persephonix ( `raze )

Page 2
  13. Syntyche (Epine de Rose) x Skoll (Quaji)
  14. Naoreth’Saeval (Crimson Ribbon) x Dimitrios (Kivras)
  15. Miss Ethel Anne (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Honovi (RadiantRose Midnight)
  16. Taion 'Moonfang' (Kivras) x Acidic Deluge (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  17. Temperance ( ATh e a r t ) x Vashka ( Wasteland Wyvern )
  18. Astraea ( AstoriaFallen ) x Skaalbjorn ( Wasteland Wyvern )
  19. Thelchtereia ( FrostyPeaches ) x Tytain ( Fea Line )
  20. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
  21. Hou-ou (Nayci) x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn) (Calixita)
  22. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  23. Razor "Rottenfang" Foxtails (Kyrieko) x Bedlam (Fatal Irony)
  24. Giorgia (Summer Raaven) x Vortigern de Morte (Thalea)
  25. Lién Huā (Teh Cheryl) x Daisuke (Kara Asumie)
  26. Meihui (Peppermint Coffee) x Indra (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  27. Jacklynn (techabyte) x Kauta Amachi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Page 3
  28. Teleri Lindai (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Morrow (Kyaishi)
  29. Topper Taetel (Chi Honda) x Teykali (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  30. Chitsa Wakan Catori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Tocapo (Fatal Irony)
  31. Totty Baker x Morpheus (Tara de Draiocht)
  32. Takala (xX Green Tea Tree Xx) Oondasta (XxXPandamoniumXxX)
  33. Flidais ( xX Green Tea Tree Xx ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )
  34. Eirin Blair (Mindsend) x Vezian (bella dea)
  35. Miravilla (xKOVAKtheWOLFx) x Zephyr (RamuneGrl)
  36. Miyako (White Neko Chan) x Aiko (AlexiaSilver)
  37. Istas Misae (LunarRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  38. Tranquility (LunaRei_SilverBlood) x Maramu (Nyhility)
  39. Drith ( FitzRoyal ) x Malice ( FitzRoyal )
  40. Nicnevin (Infinities) x Cassiel (Jackariah Beckett)
  41. Uwasa (Nisshou H) x Kei-ki (Infinities)
  42. Vanya Caladwen (Niyaru Delacroix) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  43. Hoshi (o-Elixir-o) x Tomoe (Natelie)

Page 4
  44. Mi Ren Ko (Revolutionary Roniel) x Roarke (Nisshou H)
  45. Allide the Whisperer (One Over Three) x Uzumaki (Revolutionary Roniel)
  46. Laurel ( FrostyPeaches ) x Kavu Kuran ( FrostyPeaches )
  47. "Forest Pansy" Cercis canadesis (Lita Rutherford) x Nidhug Cimctiere (sage_the_vampirc_angel)
  48. Anora (xSakura Serenityx) x Sohca (xSakura Serenityx)
  49. Nikita (Ririka) x Talos (Ishtanballa)
  50. Vanetette (Ririka) x Zutnic (GunSniper)
  51. Anahera (Miss Cherie) x Steinarr Farran (spelldancer)
  52. Irina Knucklebones (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Wafi (spelldancer)
  53. Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis)x Dacian(AislingJuno)
  54. Obelus (ABVirus) x Iron Jaw (SilverShieldwolf)
  55. Maevlynn (Pink Pandah Bear) x Saxon Sinclair (Kettyn)
  56. Ayita (Malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)
  57. Lunatic the Birb (Cheyriddle4) x Loddigesia (xKOVAKtheWOLFx)
  58. Eldrid (Nerpin) x Sacha (Ramenli)
  59. Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )

Page 5
  60. Pavati Osmena (ABVirus) x Steven (Tisiphone)
  61. Shellai'doan (-_Wish of the Goddess_-) x Natyre (-_Wish of the Goddess_-)
  62. Layilme (Manda) x Dionysus (-_Wish of Tevarae_-)
  63. Irlina (Amirynth) x Gypsy Rogue (Meepfur)
  64. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  65. Anya( Pollack) x Nikandros ( Epine de Rose)
  66. Dyrim (Kyribird) x Aster (Kyribird)
  67. Akiko (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Vilurin Goldenleaf (LOLTERNATIVE)
  68. Jingyi (Kyribird) x Daiki (Kyribird)
  69. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)
  70. Jetarla Finnis (SwordOfTheDarkOnes) x Albert Findancer (Tygress Dream)
  71. Coral (AislingJuno) x Jubal (SwordOfTheDarkOnes)
  72. Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  73. Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )
  74. Hyela Bonesinger (Mewsings of An Angel) x Dee "Coal" Moore (Mythi Red Panda)
  75. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  76. Shania Leigh (Moxxiie) x Dhiren (Insane Butterfly)
  77. "Doomsday" Duvessah (RadiantRose Midnight) x Drakkari (Aneiron)
  78. Makutu ( Junglerunner ) x Mr.Brason ( Pepzilla )
  79. Ylva (Agneza) x Dior Delnaria (Junglerunner)

Page 6
  80. Ichtaca Coaxoch (dawns_aura) x Cerrajón Titanoboa (Melomar)
  81. Ausra'zalika (Mewsings of An Angel) x Visvajit Marthuun (Mewsings of An Angel)
  82. Tenzin (belloblossom) x Primrose (belloblossom)
  83. Pillar Chandelle || ProphetOfProfit X Xiuhcoatl || Faithofthefallen
  84. Votif Chandelle || ProphetOfProfit X Sciore || Saedusk
  85. Quintessa (Lunarflowermaiden) x Xerxes (tefla)
  86. Kiyoraka Ashi (Kara Asumie) x Zar'roc (tefla)
  87. Death to My Foes "Jellyfish" (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Iris (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
  88. Ursula the Wicked (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Vladislav the Cruel (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
  89. Sara (Andranis) x Kaleo (Andranis)
  90. Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Brynjar ( techabyte )
  91. Regret ( JetAlmeara ) x Thanos ( She-Ra of Etheria )
  92. Delia (Kamiki x Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki x Chibi Hige)
  93. Vanitas (hanging gallow) x Euphemia Baker Hyde (-Diamond-Elephant-)
  94. Lockes (belloblossom) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio (hanging gallow)
  95. Andromeda ( Chibi Hige ) x Galileo ( Chibi Hige )
  96. Fukushiko (Samuel Carlin) x Vladimir (Kesmi)
  97. Charlotte (Jackariah Beckett) x Bakennefi (Jackariah Beckett)

Page 7
  98. Cassiopeia (Rein_Carnation) x Angel White (Parue)
  99. Khami Lapin (Strawberri Stardust) x Sugar Honey Iced Tea (Rein_Carnation)
  100. Nalani (Cheyriddle4) x Uturuncu'Aya(Tara de Draiocht )
  101. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  102. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
  103. Steve Rogers: Captain America (Kamiki) x Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier (Sabin Duvert)
  104. Miyuki (Kamiki) x Faris (Kamiki)
  105. Pingu (Syrius Lionwing) x Ukoo (Split personality)
  106. Chromaggia (Thalea) x Stroud (Painted Moose)
  107. Chocolat Chaud (CitrusCupcake) x Wolfheart (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  108. Pyralis (Phail Ninja) x Ire (Cajmera)
  109. Apocrypha (one over three) x Verchiel (Cajmera)
  110. Lady Blót Snærblod (Yumitoko II) x Borsa (Vistada)
  111. Bane (Vistada) x Zavis (Revel1984)
  112. Tian(lysia_nyteblade) x Thin White Duke(LOLLI qAq formerly Lolli McHotpants)
  113. Hibiki(lysia_nyteblade) x Moira Ama'lir(Koiasi)
  114. Mindstar (Poe-tae-toee) x Nohea Ahi'koa (Poe-tae-toee)
  115. Teiran Leive (Poe-tae-toee) x Kendali (Poe-tae-toee)
  116. Crowe (Shariea) x Keiran (Shariea)
  117. Raum (samus X) x Sierra (shariea)

Page 8
  118. Irierath ( mistalina13 ) x Colonel ( mistalina13 )
  119. Peril (FitzRoyal) x Kikomo (Alanna the Pirate Queen)
  120. Zageit (Alanna the Pirate Queen) x Hadley (Cursedandwandering)
  121. Akis Sangfroid (Divena & DivenasMom) x Gregor Smirnov (Angelique DelaMort)
  122. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  123. Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape) x Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape/Niloufer)
  124. Bernadette (Vollyballrocks91 & Presca ) x Cato (In Good Faith)
  125. Avalon (In Good Faith) x Grant (In Good Faith)
  126. Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)
  127. Llyr Yate (Bluedemonwolf) x Trance (Cornetified)
  128. Valkyrie (catmagick) x Lok (catmagick)
  129. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  130. Sjokolade (And be Blue) x Kingston Paradox (Faithofthefallen)
  131. Esta (Miss Cherie) x Nishant (Uta)
  132. Illium (Uta) x Aurelian (Uta)
  133. Caellach (Manda) x Adva (DaerilS)
  134. Sakari Seiko (Huroggmeten) x Ahanu (Shesha Sama)
  135. Nidawi (musicaloner7) x Taranis (Deejaye)
  136. Jeremiah (musicaloner7) x Emichou (Deejaye)
  137. Aleshanee ( Leez0rz ) x Abiron ( Moire Frost )

Page 9
  138. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  139. Mariselle, (Celestial Requiem) x Th'onit, (magnadearel)
  140. Paluma Fae (Tiger_Kisa699) x Narcissus de Morte "Narcissus Mormont" (AstoriaFallen)
  141. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)
  142. Nevena (Rita Zyon) x Hollie (Rita Zyon)
  143. Aresenciel ([The Spoof]-) x Zacharael (Kettyn)
  144. Wight (Zaikt) x Haruspex (Zaikt)
  145. English (Zaikt) x Sokol (Zaikt)
  146. Gulzar (baby_gwing) x Hedva(baby_gwing)
  147. Azmaveth (Dea and #Teddy#) x Amalthea (Mysses Greenie)
  148. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  149. Lullaby (Cowboy Peep) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  150. Uxia (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Bacardi (Cowboy Peep)
  151. Titania (Dollfie) x Flora (Dollfie)
  152. Grizzik (Syrius Lionwing) x Aspasia (Magnadearel)
  153. Ch'aska Qyullur (Lady Aria Starstone) x Hakuron (Sesshiyasha)
  154. Viviana (Lunarflowermaiden) x Gilby (Lunarflowermaiden)
  155. Cassitaya ( Natelie ) x Demetrius ( Catmagick)

Page 10
  156. Maeva (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Cypress (Teh Cheryl)
  157. Shiojiri Sinclair (Sesshiyasha) x Taiki (Ivory.Ryu.20)
  158. Itzel (NovaCracker) x Raktapaata (Redbud-Tree)
  159. Zor Striply (IvoryRyu.20) x Pól Eoghan (Melomar)
  160. Scotch (Strifeling) x Alizarin (Strifeling)
  161. Semuan-Ya Vasszuraj (Nyx Queen of Darkness and dawns_aura) x Raivis (Malhith)
  162. Catrina (dolphingurl) x Daemyn (dolphingurl)
  163. Aeowyn (dolphingurl) x Syringa (dolphingurl)
  164. Lumi (Strifeling) x William (Fuzzy-Gumdrop)

Last Updated: Pg. 10 on December 15, 2016 @ 1:30PM PST
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

Winners

could be Y O U
THEY'RE HERE

User Image

2. Nevena x Hollie
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Nevena (Rita Zyon) x Hollie (Rita Zyon)

Soquili 1 Name: Nevena
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Hollie
User Image
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I think it would be N/A as both are female
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Here

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: They're lovemates.

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes please
---Link to previous Generations: N/A, both are 1st gen

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Vanitas x Euphemia [strike]Baker[/strike] Hyde

Entry Code:
Vanitas (hanging gallow) x Euphemia [strike]Baker[/strike] Hyde (-Diamond-Elephant-)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: hanging gallow and -Diamond-Elephant-

---Lifemate?: No

Same Breed Variants: No

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:07 pm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:09 pm
This pair wants a baby bump!

Li Ronen Xolani x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:  sure

Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets! 
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Entry Code: 
Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)

Mother: 
User Image 
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father: 
User Image 
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: dawns'

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Bryn is a first gen (kirin/kalona) with a sister Shiera, and a (mock) son Jaehaerys, and (mock) daughters Laena , Rhaenys, Rhaella and Viserra

Ro's -
Parents- Zorana x Xan
Grandparents- Lady Liliah x Sha Gojyo
Sakura Kinomoto x Shaolin Li

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:10 pm
Cirque x Basskirk The Butcher

Entry Code:
Cirque (cursedandwandering) x Basskirk "The Butcher" (Fea Line)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings
Teepees: cursed's Fea's

Same Breed Variants: sure!

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: 1st gen!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:16 pm
Sunsinger x Haruk

Entry Code:
Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Astro Zombies`)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Aria's and Astro's

---Templates to Avoid: Nope

Throwbacks?: N/A

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 pm
Niamh x Ravi

Entry Code:
Niamh (stormflower) x Ravi (Leez0rz/[strike]o-Elixir-o[/strike])

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Niamh (stormflower)
User Image / Alternate
UNCERT / With Items

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
User Image / Alternate
UNCERT / With Items

Co Ownership?: Link, Elixir doesn't have rights in this breeding.
Teepees: Leez0rz | stormflower
RPed couple?: N/A
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations: N/A
Lifemate?: No
Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

Kachina Amachi x Izumi

Entry Code:
Kachina Amachi ( stormflower ) x Izumi ( Niyaru Delacroix )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: MARKINGS ITEMLESS

Teepees: storm Niyaru

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: no
---Templates to Avoid: no default wings as he has mutant/edited wings

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Kachina is a custom mock-child but here are her parents
Mom-Melody Dad-Mecho and Mecho's customed parents Almase and Sabras Amachi and Sabras's customed Father Fallo Amachi

Niyaru Delacroix

Just letting you know I entered them, let me know if you'd rather enter a different pair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 pm
Whisper x Psychosis

Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Entry Code:
Whisper (Ebonrune) x Psychosis (Gracie Loff--Formerly Astro Zombies`)

Mother:
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Ebonrune, Gracie Loff

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: First gen
---Link to previous Generations: Mystery traits

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 pm
Ebony x Windtwist

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: no (unless I'm online ^^;; )

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Ebony (Shicala) x Windtwist (Shicala)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Was told I could still post if i've already requested a cert and am waiting Cert Request is here
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a ~ Self-Owned
Teepees: My Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] I own both ponies, this is a fling

Low Luck?: No (first attempt ever to get a breeding)

Same Breed Variants: CC
---Templates to Avoid: (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

Throwbacks?: n/a both are first gen

Never done this before I hope I've done it right, this is a spirit fling with both parents self-owned. ping me please if I've messed up heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm
Chaos 'Destroyer of Hope' x Caesar

Entry Code:
Chaos 'The Destroyer if Hope' (Fatal Irony) x Caesar (Syrius Lionwing)

Mother:
User Image
Chaos "The Destroyer of Hope" feral

Father:
User Image
Caesar

Teepees:
Syrius Teepee

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: hooves

Throwbacks?:none

Syrius Lionwing

Agneza

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:40 pm
Nenetl x B'alam

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:yes

Nenetl ( Agneza ) x B'alam ( Agneza )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT markings

Father:
User Image
UNCERT1 UNCERT2

Co Ownership?: none
Teepees: Agneza

Link to Breeding Agreement: both are mine

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: -

Nenetl father mother

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:42 pm
Rajni x Alistair

Entry Code:
Rajni (o-Elixir-o/Ithiltari) x Alistair (AlexiaSilver)

Parent 1:
User Image
Parent 2:
User Image
Co Ownership?: Here
Teepees: Alexia Teepee & Elixir Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Nope

Alistair's Parents:
Isabliss x Winston

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 pm
1: Aria's Rhapsody x Payton

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes.
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes.

Entry Code:
Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already (not gonna bother with links~)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope.
Teepees: ArashiX; Faux

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes!
  1. x
  2. X
  3. x
  4. X
  5. x
  6. X
  7. x
  8. X
  9. x
  10. X
  11. x
  12. X
  13. x
  14. X
  15. x
  16. X
  17. x
  18. X
  19. x
  20. X
  21. x
  22. X
  23. x
  24. X

Same Breed Variants: Sure.

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Aria's Lineage
Mother x Father

Grandmother x Grandfather
Great Grandmother x Great Grandfather

Payton's Lineage
Mother x Father
Grandmother x Grandfather

2: Aleera x Persephonix

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes.
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes.

Entry Code:
Aleera ( ArashiX ) x Persephonix ( `raze )

Mother:
User Image UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one.

Father:
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: ArashiX; Raze

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here!
---Lifemate?: Yes!

Same Breed Variants: Okies.
---Templates to Avoid: Dove and Eagle Wind wings; kalona default expressions.

Throwbacks?: Yes!
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas