Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
How I feel about my huge beer belly!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:34 pm
This is how I feel about my beer belly.

4laugh

It's awesome, that is all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:45 pm
My belly soo in the way. I have to let it expand outward as much as it can.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:00 pm
If I experience angina or uncomfortable chest pains sometimes, that means that my arteries in my heart area are like probably at least 40-50% clogged with plaque. has to be. IF so then eek Not good. I'm gonna continue growing, what will it be then? O.O Age 30 is predicted to be 80% blockage. By age 34 it's gonna be 99%. I dunno.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 am
Semok has said she has seen way bigger bellies. So I'm gonna keep growing my belly til the day I die. I will get it really huge, hard, solid, and round. I WILL!!!!

But still, I fear for my health, but don't think I will get past this obsession, will continue to grow my huge beer belly to a huge ball belly. xp And I will never ever work out or exercise, haven't since I was a senior in high school.

So no exercise+alcohol often+eating mostly fast or junk food+not being active=biggest ball belly ever. I'm talking 50 inches or more. rofl  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 am
Also despite if I get health problems like a heart attack or something, Im still not losing the belly ever. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:43 am
This may be innapropriate but as an update, I also can't see my private part thingy when I stand up and look down. When I pee I just see the stream. Even if my thing is erected, still can't see it much, sometimes barely the far top part. neutral If I keep growing it then, well I hope I don't pee everywhere. Joys of my ball belly. xp Love feeling like I have a ball inside me. whee But not seeing the scale reading or my feet if I stand up and look down, just soo weird. One time I weighed myself and decided to not bend over, so I looked down and well I wasn't able to see how much I weighed then scale turned off. *lolz* have to bend over to see scale reading. Man I feel pregnant. Women can't see their feet when they are pregnant, but my pregnancy is permanent. So women can eventually see their feet again, but me.....I'll probably never see them again when I stand up and look down.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 am
My heart is probably surrounded by belly fat. eek I'm surprised I even have a heart. Despite chest pains, I never wanna get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 am
I'm probably the only person ever who likes having a big belly and wants to keep growing it and to never want to lose it. I mean I like feeling my ball belly, and I can't imagine my life without my wonderful ball belly when sitting down and feeling it's roundness. mrgreen

I read about how dangerous it is to have a big belly, all the health problems, and oh my eek and saying that people need to lose it. eek Reading those articles make my heart palpitate weirdly. I should lose the belly, but I'm going to keep it, I like it way too much, and not just keep it, keep it growing. eek I wanna keep it growing and see what happens. idea It gets soo much in the way when I sit down on my bed at about 45.5 inches. Imagine 50 inches, oh my it's gonna really be in the way, sadly I can't wait for that to happen. biggrin Not seeing my feet ever when I stand up, look down and walk here I come.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:09 am
WOW, I have a really huge beer belly.

I have central obesity, most of my fat is going to my belly. *lolz* Central obesit is weird. Being a guy is weird, for having one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:26 pm
I'm convinced.... eek I have central obesity, most of my fat goes to my stomach area. It feels weird, imagine if it was even bigger.

I already sometimes get chest pains, and I get out of breath a lot lately, especially when I'm working, I can hear myself breathe much louder, getting out of breath easily. I heard it's the belly, cuz the bigger the belly gets if the belly gets too hard, the fat can't expand outward so the more the fat has to go deeper to surround the organs and if the belly stays hard, and fat keeps going inward, eventually the organs will be totally surrounded by fat, and if more fat come inward, there isn't any room for it to store itself, and theres more fat coming behind it, eventually it blocks up, and only way to get in to store is to crush the organs so it can fit. Like lungs, no room at lungs, so the fat crushes lungs to make room and it will keep doing it of course til it gets soo bad I can't breath barely. more fat keeps coming in, and then of course, can't breath.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:04 am
I actually think that my belly bulges soo much cuz I think I have like fluid buildup or ascites in stuff.

Cuz I saw forums about fat people asking if they can see their feet when standing, and like quite a bunch say they still can. Many of them are like in the 200s and say they can still see their feet, like top part. Or have to lean over slightly to see them. I only weigh like 192, but I have to bend over quite a bit to see my feet when I stand up and look down. Barely see them when I walk. So I'm scared my belly bulges soo much cuz I have ascites and possibly an enlarged swollen liver. Sometimes I feel like my belly needs to be drained of liquid cuz the feeling is just soo weird, but if I don't drain it, belly will just keep accumulating more fat and liquid fluid buildup.

I betcha if I got my beer belly drained I could probably see my feet again, like far top part, but oh well. Fluid buildup could be causing the reason why I can't see my feet when I look down anymore.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games