Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] And This Little Piggy Went (Scorpa + Static) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OH ******** GET ME OUTTA HERE!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:26 am
After an uneventful start to the night, a certain yellowblood had almost given up hope. Until she saw the pig wrestling booth! This place was wild! Grinning, she jumped up on the fence to cheer on the current occupant, impatiently waiting for her turn to come up. Ever competitive, Scorpa wanted to show everyone up!

"Meee!" Scorpa shouted when the troll in charge of the booth asked for the next challenger, right at the same moment a blueblood she'd never met before also spoke up.

"What? No way, I was here first!" The girl proclaimed, shocked. She managed to delude herself into truly believing so despite not actually having checked. Frowning, she decided there was only one way to settle this!

"Fine, first I'll wrestle you! Then winner takes the pig!"

((Just kinda went for it here! If you would like me to edit the part where Static spoke up, I can do so! Just lemme know!))

Micillia

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static had considered getting in line for this event for quite a while. It had lots of onlookers, which Static was not a fan of... but it looked so fun! The blueblood finally decided to give it a shot. Static had told Raijin where he was going and the weasel blatantly ignored the kid. Static was used to that, he hadn't been collection any electricity inside himself lately, and Raijin was annoyed at him for it. The boy had polity waited his turn, even tho the troll in front of him was of a lower bloodcolor. The boy had been anxiously shifting from foot to foot, eager to get some action in, when the booth owner called him up. Static jumped over the fence, but stopped in his tracks when another troll yelled out.

"What? No way, I was here first!" Static looked up at the lying lier. A yellowblood?! Didn't her lusus teach her anything? Blue was above yellow. The boy paused a second, measuring what to do. He usually complied whenever anyone asked him to do something, but he knew it was bad for appearances to do what a lowblood told him. Static held his ground, glaring at the girl. He had waited all the time in line, no way was he going to let some lowblood do what she wanted. "Pissblood!" Static yelled, "Fighting you would be an insult. Go wallow in a pool of mud where you belong." Static picked up a big handful of mud and threw it at the bratty little girl.

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 am
"What are you- scared?" Scorpa taunted. Static's insult bothered her, and she felt her blood begin to boil. Now she actually wanted to wrestle the blueblood. First she had to get him in the ring!

"Whatever, I came here to wrestle a pig, not a chicken!" The yellowblood snarled, calling him a name in return. It was juvenile, immature, and unnecessary. Three good words to sum Scorpa up. Then mud splattered on her chest and the girl's eyes widened. Oh really? OH REALLY?

Scooping a big two handed pile up, the child let out a war cry and leaped towards Static, running completely on impulse. For a moment it looked as though she missed, and then... the contents of his hood felt heavier... before she yanked the cloth over his head with a horrible squish.

Micillia

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static was a little shocked at the hood move, but the yellowblood was forgetting one huge weakness she had, her hair. "You seriously cant be a fighter, little girl, with that stupid, vain, long ponytail of yours!" Static jumped for the girl's hair, trying to ignore the mud seeping down the back of his shirt and into his pants. "Go back to dolly dressup where you came from!" The boy yelled, trying to haul the girl out of the ring by her hair.

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:32 am
"Then how am I kicking your a**?!" Scorpa shrieked as she was dragged through the mud in a sort of caveman hold. Kicking her legs and flailing, the girl hissed in rage (and pain) and tried to find a way out of this quick! There was no way she would go down without a fight! Her arms grabbed at anything within reach and yanked, honestly trying to pull herself back up to get some leverage. Instead, she found the object in her hands starting to come to her!

Oops.

"I'll start by showing you what a belt is!" Static's baggy pants had started to slip down due to pulling on them by accident and Scorpa couldn't resist hollering at him for it! Some pieces of fashion actually had a function beyond looking pretty! If she'd been wearing a belt, she would've shown him the second use of it by beating him with it. Too late now. Letting the kid fix his clothes (hoping it'd distract him), Scorpa looked for another chance to attack. He'd insulted her hair- her glorious beautiful hair! He would pay for that.

"Hyaaah!" She grunted as she attempted a sliding tackle to knock his feet out from under him!

Micillia
If I misunderstood Static's outfit and this post is not possible, lemme know and I'll edit! Or if it's not okay, lemme know and I'll edit! Feel free to do whatever to Scorpa! : )

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static watched in horror as his pants were pulled down, revealing the boxers in his bloodcolor. This was less about the pig and more about why the ******** was this girl so crazy? Static, still a hand on the girl's hair, pulled out a knife. If she loved her hair so much, might as well take it. The boy stepped back to avoid the yellowblood's attempt to kick his feet out from under himself. "HEY!" Static yelled, making sure the girl could see him holding a knife to her hair. "Just SHUT UP for a minute!" The boy yelled, "Or the hair gets it." Static's eyes widened as he saw his lusus come down from the clouds. Now the pressure was really on. He had to make a good impression in front of his guardian.

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:16 am
At the glint of metal in Static's hand, Scorpa's face morphed into an excited grin. Oh it was ON!

Until said knife was thrust against her hair.

"No!" Scorpa's eyes widened and she stopped struggling. Not her beautiful long luscious hair! Truthfully the girl's hair grew a little abnormally fast (and thick) but she still had spent a lot of time grooming it! And Flydra seemed to love it. There was no way she could let some one cut it all off! Scowling as she held still and watched him, the girl's inner voice screamed new cuss words her thinkpan was just now inventing.

"He can have the pig. Now let go!" The yellowblood pouted, not-so-secretly sulking. The first round was over but she refused to accept that he'd won over all. He could have his stupid moment with the ******** pig but she wasn't going to disappear just yet.

Micillia
feel free to post his epic battle with the pig! scorpa will be around a little longer. : )

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static glared at the yellowblood, still her hair in his mud covered hand. As the rush of the fight faded from him, he noticed just how close he was to the other troll, his hand wrapped up in her hair felt like a taboo. Blushing the boy released the ponytail, suddenly self conscious, trying not to watch as she exited the mud ring. Maybe he could talk to her after the pig fight... Probably not, that would require some courage.

Suddenly the horn blazed and the pig was released from its cage. Static's mind left whatever thoughts about the girl he had and was focused on the pig. The battle, pig vs blueblood raged on, mud thrown all over the spectators as the boy managed to wrangle the pig, finally forcing it onto its side where it could no longer kick. The battle was over faster than Static had thought, his entire attention being on the pig and not the clock that was slowly timing each combatant. Static exited the rink, and was handed a plush snort-beast for his troubles. "Th- thanks!" The boy said quietly, grabbing the plush with muddy hands. He looked around for the yellowblooded girl, maybe he could give her the plush? The thought made him quickly hunch his shoulders and look at the ground.

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:48 am
As Static faced the pig, Scorpa watched with a pouty scowl. That was supposed to be her battle- her turn! She would've done a much better job avoiding those kicks! She would've managed this with a lot less mud stains on her clothes!

Or so she told herself.

"What?!" The yellowblood was forced to face reality when Static managed to wrestle the pig into submission easily within the time limit. He even won a plush toy! That would have been a great prize to give to Flydra who loved cutesy things! Dammit! Another troll immediately jumped up for next in line and it became clear to Scorpa that she'd missed her one chance for forcibly cut in line. Well screw that, she wasn't going to wait around here for a half hour to finally place. That left her one option.

"Hey. I hate to admit it but you did pretty good in there." She attempted to compliment Static, making her way over with what she hoped was a cool walk. It didn't occur to Scorpa that flattery looks a little weird after a full out brawl for a first impression.

Micillia

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static grinned. "I better have, i just won two matches in there." Static said, implying his fight with her before the pig. The boy tried to be cool, and tossed his plush into the air, to catch it again. "Maybe now you will get in line, huh?" Static said, his smile fading. She really was out of line, several of them.

Doutei
uff, sorry short >.<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:39 pm
Oh what an a**.

"Oh yes, I've learned my lesson." Scorpa smiled, tilting her head in a show of submission. She kept her eyes on him in case he tried to start up again, she knew she was itching to. It was fun to have an all-out brawl! Sadly not all trolls understood that feeling.

"I'm Scorpa, by the way. What's your name?"

Micillia
short as well but it's okay!

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static frowned, he really didn't expect her to back down so fast. But, this is what was supposed to happen. He was a higher blood color than her, and thus she had to respect him. He felt a little twinge of disappointment, but shoved that down, and assumed his role as the blueblood. "Okay, hello Scorpa." What were bluebloods supposed to say now? Socialization was hard. "You fight pretty well." Brilliant, just brilliant... "Im Static, its a pleasure to meet you. Have you thought about maybe putting your hair into a bun or something? Might protect it a little better..."

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:03 pm
"I have. But then I couldn't do this!" Scorpa grinned and playfully spun fast to whack Static with her thick ponytail. He had a good point about needing to protect her hair better, something Scorpa would consider doing later. But for now, this festival was supposed to be fun and stupid. She hadn't expected to actually fight anyone here and had worn stuff to look pretty with her friends, wherever they were. But... it'd been kind of fun getting into a reckless fight with this weird blueblood. He changed from soft to hard unpredictably and kept her on her toes. Scorpa couldn't tell if Static was annoyed with her or also feeling a jolt of competitive spirit.

"Bet you could grow your's out and do it too." The yellowblood laughed, noting his little pontail. It was so small! His hairstyle was rather unique, actually. And those scars...

"It'd look good." She decided after tilting her head some more and imagining it on him. She'd recruit him to the long hair gang soon enough and he'd be eating his words!

Micillia

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static laughed as the yellowblood spun around, making a show of her excessively long hair. It was pretty cool when she did that. "You could, well, maybe that could be an attack as well..." Static contemplated. "No one would see it coming! And then you put something on the end..." The boy blushed, she thought he would look good with long hair? "Oh, uh, thank you! I, um, ill have to try it out! Tho ide have to keep it in the braid, way easier to manage that way." Static shrugged, not really sure what he would do with long hair, do you comb it? He generally threw it into a braid and ignored it. Static remembered the plush snoutbeast in his hands, and looked at it. He was gonna give it to her... but how? Just, hand it over? Didn't giving gifts mean friendship? "H-HERE!" Static said louder than he meant to, thrusting the plush out towards the girl.

Doutei
Long hair attack was my main thing in middleschool

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas