Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He did his best to keep up with the Warg. "If I had to guess, I'm thinking it was that Silverite crystal. I saw what it did to Aidar and to you and it wouldn't surprise me if she is suffering from the same aftereffects. Howe was that thing created and how did Tyrius know of its existence, I wonder..." He kept his eyes and ears sharp for any sign of trouble.

"Lord Aidar might be able to answer those questions. He seemed to have recognized that stone at first sight..."
*Dusk answers.*
He may know. As for the stone, Lady Aileen said that it wouldn't effect her in her human form... If she was mistaken, then we have to get it away from her, fast!"

*Meanwile, Greagus and his passengers arrive at the puddle of vomit in the middle of the path.*

"Agreed. I do recall Aileen stating that, but if Mina transformed back into her more..."animalistic" form...she'd be more susceptible to its influence. Curse this infernal darkness. There's something in this enchanted gloom that blinds my sight..."

"Impossible."
*Dusk responds.*
"She needs the full moon for that, and the next one won't be for many days.... Which ever the case... We have to find her fast... there! Up ahead... I can see a silver light!"
*The Warg then quickens his pace, slowly beginning to leave Sha'a horse behind.*

*Meanwhile, Greagus inspects the vomit.*
"Reminds me of the one time I ripped open the stomach of some prey and it's undigested food spilled out..."
*The Warg barks.*

The news sent a flood of relief through him and he urged the horse to gather as much strength as it could muster. He kept his eyes locked on the silver light. He hoped that nothing serious had happened to her. Speaking in his native tongue, he commanded the horse and he managed to catch up to the Warg.

User Image
*Instead of saying clear of the silver light, Dusk brazenly plunges head long into it. as the light gets brighter and brighter, the image of a fallen figure leaning back against a tree comes into view and their details become more and more clearer. Stopping just in front of he he can now see it clearly in the silver light. The body is that of an unconscious female human, withered and covered with blotches caused by internal bleeding to the point that the skin almost looks as if it is completely red. Not a hair can be seen on it's head and the lips and nose have shriveled to the point that the face looks like a skull, it's left hand clutching the silverite tightly as it hangs weakly at her side. her breath is heavy and labored with gasping. Even in the denial of the presence of the Silverite, Dusk knows that her scent cannot lie. This poor, pitiful creature is indeed, without a doubt, the very Icewolf maiden they have been searching for. The same same mistress that he had watched over and protected and served faithfully from the very day she was was born. he watched her parents raise her, saw her take her first steps, and grow to great prowess as a ranger. She had been like a daughter to him. If he was human, he would now be in tears. Instead, all he can do is whine and lick her cheek.*
User Image

*Meanwhile, Greagus, Homac, and Aileen are following just behind and stop just short of the silver light.*

Sha pulled up on his horse as he brought it to a halt as he leapt down. He stopped as he moved towards her, a look of horror on his face. He fell to his knees at her side and he removed the silverite from her grasp and he laid it on the ground. He gently cradled her in his arms as he examined her. "I don't understand. She was in her human form. How...how could it have it done this to her?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He did his best to keep up with the Warg. "If I had to guess, I'm thinking it was that Silverite crystal. I saw what it did to Aidar and to you and it wouldn't surprise me if she is suffering from the same aftereffects. Howe was that thing created and how did Tyrius know of its existence, I wonder..." He kept his eyes and ears sharp for any sign of trouble.

"Lord Aidar might be able to answer those questions. He seemed to have recognized that stone at first sight..."
*Dusk answers.*
He may know. As for the stone, Lady Aileen said that it wouldn't effect her in her human form... If she was mistaken, then we have to get it away from her, fast!"

*Meanwile, Greagus and his passengers arrive at the puddle of vomit in the middle of the path.*

"Agreed. I do recall Aileen stating that, but if Mina transformed back into her more..."animalistic" form...she'd be more susceptible to its influence. Curse this infernal darkness. There's something in this enchanted gloom that blinds my sight..."

"Impossible."
*Dusk responds.*
"She needs the full moon for that, and the next one won't be for many days.... Which ever the case... We have to find her fast... there! Up ahead... I can see a silver light!"
*The Warg then quickens his pace, slowly beginning to leave Sha'a horse behind.*

*Meanwhile, Greagus inspects the vomit.*
"Reminds me of the one time I ripped open the stomach of some prey and it's undigested food spilled out..."
*The Warg barks.*

The news sent a flood of relief through him and he urged the horse to gather as much strength as it could muster. He kept his eyes locked on the silver light. He hoped that nothing serious had happened to her. Speaking in his native tongue, he commanded the horse and he managed to catch up to the Warg.

User Image
*Instead of saying clear of the silver light, Dusk brazenly plunges head long into it. as the light gets brighter and brighter, the image of a fallen figure leaning back against a tree comes into view and their details become more and more clearer. Stopping just in front of he he can now see it clearly in the silver light. The body is that of an unconscious female human, withered and covered with blotches caused by internal bleeding to the point that the skin almost looks as if it is completely red. Not a hair can be seen on it's head and the lips and nose have shriveled to the point that the face looks like a skull, it's left hand clutching the silverite tightly as it hangs weakly at her side. her breath is heavy and labored with gasping. Even in the denial of the presence of the Silverite, Dusk knows that her scent cannot lie. This poor, pitiful creature is indeed, without a doubt, the very Icewolf maiden they have been searching for. The same same mistress that he had watched over and protected and served faithfully from the very day she was was born. he watched her parents raise her, saw her take her first steps, and grow to great prowess as a ranger. She had been like a daughter to him. If he was human, he would now be in tears. Instead, all he can do is whine and lick her cheek.*
User Image

*Meanwhile, Greagus, Homac, and Aileen are following just behind and stop just short of the silver light.*

"Wha be tha light up ahead?"
*Aileen asks, holding onto Greagus's harness with her left hand while puuting her lat right hand against her brow in an attempt to try to see farther and and shield her eyes from some of the light.*
"Could it be?... It's got tae be the silverite! Onward, Greagus! We be close! make haste!"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:13 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
User Image

Sha pulled up on his horse as he brought it to a halt as he leapt down. He stopped as he moved towards her, a look of horror on his face. He fell to his knees at her side and he removed the silverite from her grasp and he laid it on the ground. He gently cradled her in his arms as he examined her. "I don't understand. She was in her human form. How...how could it have it done this to her?!?!"

*As Sha picks her up, Mina's head falls away from him to where she is facign Dusk and, she begins to stir, slowly opening her eyes.*
"Dusk?"
*She weakly gasps.*
"Ees zhat you?... I can't see, very vell..."
*She reaches out a wildly shaking right hand and desperately grasps the Warg's soft furry hide between his neck and right shoulder.*
"Leave me..."
*She gasps.*
"Go now... Get out of here... before eet's too late!"
*She weakly pushes the Warg but he refuses to leave his mistress. He just cannot understand what's wrong. He has never seen anything like this before. Has she been poisoned? What could have possibly done this to his lady? what ever the case, he knows that she does not have much time as he can hear the weak beating of her heart.*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
User Image

*As Sha picks her up, Mina's head falls away from him to where she is facign Dusk and, she begins to stir, slowly opening her eyes.*
"Dusk?"
*She weakly gasps.*
*She reches out a wildly shaking right hand and desperately grasps the Warg's soft furry hide between his neck and right shoulder.*
"Leave me..."
*She gasps.*
*She weakly pushes the Warg but he refuses to leave his mistress. He just cannot understand what's wrong. He has never seen anything like this before. Has she been poisoned? What could have possibly done this to his lady? what ever the case, he knows that she does not have much time as he can hear the weak beating of her heart.*

He was just as perplexed as the others. He gently removed her hand from Dusk and held it firmly against his chest. "Mina....how can you ask us to do such a thing? No, I've....we've got to get you help. We can't lose you....I can't lose you. What happened to you?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
User Image

"Dusk?"
*She weakly gasps.*
*She reches out a wildly shaking right hand and desperately grasps the Warg's soft furry hide between his neck and right shoulder.*
"Leave me..."
*She gasps.*

He was just as perplexed as the others. He gently removed her hand from Dusk and held it firmly against his chest. "Mina....how can you ask us to do such a thing? No, I've....we've got to get you help. We can't lose you....I can't lose you. What happened to you?"

User Image
*Mina shakes violently and digs her fingers into his chest.*
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*
"Y-You are here too... Vhat of Lord Aidar?... Ees he alright?.. Deed Ve vin?... or deed ve flee? Please... please tell me... zhat... zhat he ees alright? Eeet's too late... I don't have long... zhe stone.. eet..."
*Her yes widen in realization that she is no longer holding the silverite.*
"Zhe stone... Vhere ees it!? Vhere is... zhe stone!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
User Image

"Dusk?"
*She weakly gasps.*
"Leave me..."
*She gasps.*

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*
"Y-You are here too... Vhat of Lord Aidar?... Ees he alright?.. Deed Ve vin?... or deed ve flee? Please... please tell me... zhat... zhat he ees alright? Eeet's too late... I don't have long... zhe stone.. eet..."

He did his best to sooth her. "It's ok. It's ok. Calm down. I'm here. As for the battle, I honestly don't know. The last I saw of him, he was winning, but he sent me to find you. Didn't want me to get involved..." He felt the bitterness rise up in him and he decided it best to leave it at that.

"The stone is here. Don't worry about it. Mina...please...what did it do to you? What is so important about it?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:47 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Dusk?"
*She weakly gasps.*
"Leave me..."
*She gasps.*

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*

He did his best to sooth her. "It's ok. It's ok. Calm down. I'm here. As for the battle, I honestly don't know. The last I saw of him, he was winning, but he sent me to find you. Didn't want me to get involved..." He felt the bitterness rise up in him and he decided it best to leave it at that.

"The stone is here. Don't worry about it. Mina...please...what did it do to you? What is so important about it?"

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*
"He knew you couldn't handle heem and deeden't vant you to get hurt... He cares for you... he cares for everybody... It's vhat draws me to heem... The kindness of hees heart... Please look after heem... He ees zhe hope of my people... Zhe one zhe prophecy spoke of... Zhe vone who veell restore zhe light... zhe peace zate zhees vorld has lost... Ze stone... Destroy eet... You have to destroy eet... Zhe stone ees poison... not just to my kind, but to all leeving theengs! Eet deed zhees to me...please don't let eet eenfect any ozhers..."
*Mina turns her head back toward Dusk.*
"Zhey are near... I can... I can hear zhem approching.. Stop zhem... Do... Do not let zhem... enter zhe light! Get avay from me and stop zhem... lest you and zhey vill be poisoned in turn... Go... Now... Please..."
*Reluctantly, this time. Dusk heads his lady's dying command and leaves. He appears without warning, baring the pathway of Greagus, snarling fiercely, causing the much lager Warg to stop in his tracks.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Dusk?"
*She weakly gasps.*
"Leave me..."
*She gasps.*

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*
"He knew you couldn't handle heem and deeden't vant you to get hurt... He cares for you... he cares for everybody... It's vhat draws me to heem... The kindness of hees heart... Please look after heem... He ees zhe hope of my people... Zhe one zhe prophecy spoke of... Zhe vone who veell restore zhe light... zhe peace zate zhees vorld has lost... Ze stone... Destroy eet... You have to destroy eet... Zhe stone ees poison... not just to my kind, but to all leeving theengs! Eet deed zhees to me...please don't let eet eenfect any ozhers..."
"Zhey are near... I can... I can hear zhem approching.. Stop zhem... Do... Do not let zhem... enter zhe light! Get avay from me and stop zhem... lest you and zhey vill be poisoned in turn... Go... Now... Please..."
*Reluctantly, this time. Dusk heads his lady's dying command and leaves. He appears without warning, baring the pathway of Greagus, snarling fiercely, causing the much lager Warg to stop in his tracks.*

He felt the bitter sting of tears as they trailed down his face. He glanced back at the stone. It was so strange to suffer for such a beautiful thing. He turned back to Mina. "Mina....I can't lose you. I can't...I've got to save you." He could feel his emotions threatening to overwhelm him. He turned her head so that their eyes met. "Im meleth le".

[And finally he grows a big enough pair to tell Mina that he loves her.]  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*

He felt the bitter sting of tears as they trailed down his face. He glanced back at the stone. It was so strange to suffer for such a beautiful thing. He turned back to Mina. "Mina....I can't lose you. I can't...I've got to save you." He could feel his emotions threatening to overwhelm him. He turned her head so that their eyes met. "Im meleth le".

*the green bubble that was following sha flies over mina and bounces up and down in the air as if it is begging to be popped*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Dusk?"
*She weakly gasps.*
"Leave me..."
*She gasps.*

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*
*Reluctantly, this time. Dusk heads his lady's dying command and leaves. He appears without warning, baring the pathway of Greagus, snarling fiercely, causing the much larger Warg to stop in his tracks.*

"Whoa!!!"
*Aileen shouts in alarm as Greagus rears back in response to Dusk's sudden and threatening appearace.*
"Wha be the big idea, Dusk? Move!"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:41 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*
*Reluctantly, this time. Dusk heads his lady's dying command and leaves. He appears without warning, baring the pathway of Greagus, snarling fiercely, causing the much larger Warg to stop in his tracks.*

"Whoa!!!"
*Aileen shouts in alarm as Greagus rears back in response to Dusk's sudden and threatening appearace.*

User Image
Greagus snarls at Dusk, telling him to move, but the smaller Warg begins to speak in their terrible canine language, which Aileen can also understand.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:54 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*

"Whoa!!!"

User Image
Greagus snarls at Dusk, telling him to move, but the smaller Warg begins to speak in their terrible canine language, which Aileen can also understand.*

"Wha? poison!?"
*Aileen exclaims as she listens in on the two Warg's conversation. She then hops down off of Greagus's and looks up at Homac.*
"Ye stay here, wit Greagus. Dusk says tha the light up ahead be poison emanated by the Silverite, an lady Schwartzvind has charged him tae keep others from enterin an fallin victim. Nothing can survive it for long.... Bu, even so... I HAVE tae go. Di nae follow me!"
*She then turns and heads north, past Dusk.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:49 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*

"Whoa!!!"

User Image

"Wha? poison!?"
*Aileen exclaims as she listens in on the two Warg's conversation. She then hops down off of Greagus's and looks up at Homac.*
"Ye stay here, wit Greagus. Dusk says tha the light up ahead be poison emanated by the Silverite, an lady Schwartzvind has charged him tae keep others from enterin an fallin victim. Nothing can survive it for long.... Bu, even so... Ah HAVE tae go. Di nae follow me!"

User Image
*Dusk circles Aileen and positions his body to block her path. The warg then turns his head right to face her and snarls.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:09 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*

"Whoa!!!"

User Image

"Wha? poison!?"
"Ye stay here, wit Greagus. Dusk says tha the light up ahead be poison emanated by the Silverite, an lady Schwartzvind has charged him tae keep others from enterin an fallin victim. Nothing can survive it for long.... Bu, even so... I HAVE tae go. Di nae follow me!"
Homac: Aileen? Dont you think I should go? I dobt have a weakness to silver i doubt it will affect me. * homac gets up off of greagus*  

HomacXross7
Crew

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 am
VanessaXross
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"Sha..."
*She says weakly.*

"I'm glad..."
*Mina gasps.*

*the green bubble that was following sha flies over mina and bounces up and down in the air as if it is begging to be popped*

He frowned slightly as he finally noticed the green bubble. He had no idea how long it had been following him or what its purpose was, but it certainly wanted his attention. He generated a small spark and aimed it at the bubble. "Reveal yourself."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games