Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Morning After (Melody and Melvin) TW: sex talk Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm
Melody slept horribly. A lot had been on her mind since the other night and she had... Questions...

She was up early and waited anxiously by Melvin's tent. As soon as she saw him, she gently touched his arm.
"Melvin."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:07 pm
He hadn't slept well and it wasn't the bad cots that kept him up at night. He kept thinking about the exploit in the jungle, waving back and forth between the good and the bad, pleasure and moral scolding, before even the cold sweat didn't offer any relief from the jungle heat.

Groggy and feeling like hell, he left the tent with a bottle of water and a toothbrush to get somewhat clean when he had ear damage his bame and a gentle touch that had him jumping like a cat to a air horn.

Gripping the water bottle, he froze as he saw Melody. "What?! What? What's going on?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:24 pm
She looked startled at his response but slowly breathed in and then out calming her nerves. "Nothing... I just... Can we take another walk? And talk?"

She noted his toothbrush and smiled, "maybe you can brush while I'm talking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:11 pm
He tried not to think of his precious walk and swallowed, mouth dry. Just a walk. Just a talk.

"O...k." He rubbed at his eyes, his glasses in his pocket, as he walked along with her to the perimeter of the camp.

"So....what's going on?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:16 pm
Melody swallowed dryly before moving closer to Melvin. She slid her arm around his, hooking elbows if he allowed it. She leaned into him, her voice a soft whisper, "Y-you gave Mik the talk, right?"

Her pulse was racing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:30 pm
The moment she slid her arm around his, he tended, pace slowing as he stared straight ahead gripping he water bottle and toothbrush in both hands.

How was it that he suddenly was findinf himself in these situations the second Lawr broke it off with him? Were they just waiting?

"Y...yes. We talked about that. W-why?" Despite being groggy before, he was wide awake now and his heart was racing.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:36 pm
She was quiet for a long uncomfortable while, just long enough she was sure there was no way anyone in camp would hear them. "I-I just... I...," her grip tightened just a bit.

"I don't really have any female friends who might... I just... I..." She was very quickly turning bright shades of pink.

"Can you give it to me?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:46 pm
Melvin didn't know if he should curse his luck that he suddenly was being the Sex Ed teacher of the house or relieved she wasn't propositioning him and could only take a deep breath. It was too early for this and even still he felt himself twice as uncomfortable giving the sex talk to a woman.

But - she came to him which mean she had no one else. While Mik just had a self-absorbed father to fail him, Melody didn't.

"I don' know how you two didn't learn more with how we are at the house." He whispered to himself as he stopped. "One sec before we start. Ok?" Freeing his arm, he took out the toothpaste and floss in his pocket and proceeded to brush his teeth, working all sides and then gargling with the water before sitting out politely away from her. After flossing and gurgling again, he put it all back into his pocket and then offered his elbow again.

"I can't talk and brush at the same time." The wintergreen freshness helped him feel more able to take on another conversation.

"What do you already know?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:58 pm
"I... I know about like... How people... You know... The basics of normal phys ed sex. But. In reality it's a lot more complicated and... Hard. It's oh so very hard." Melody paused the discussion to bite her bottom lip then turned to Melvin again, "how old were you when you first?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:04 pm
Hard.

It was way too early for this. What the hell was up with this jungle? Should he chain himself to a tent?

"When I?"

He wasn't sure which first she was talking about. "With....myself or....with someone else?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:11 pm
"With... Your..." The look on Melody's face glazed over then slowly came back. "I'm sorry, I guess they didn't teach me everything. What do you mean by sex with yourself? Does it like.... Bend?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:19 pm
He should have stayed in bed. He should have laid there and evaluated his life some more.

"Slightly....just not much. Not what...you're probably thinking."

If I could I probably would be better off yet somehow I feel I have managed to ******** myself in another way.

"I mean masturbation, Melody. Something men and women both do. If we are going to have this talk, I need to know what you mean too so I can help, OK? It's quiet and safe enough out here to talk." Well as safe as picking me of all people to trust to have this conversation.

"But when I say myself I mean touching yourself to get sexual gratification." Or to keep himself from going nuts. "Is that what you meant?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:36 pm
"Not what I meant... But I've never... Well..." She hid her face which now felt like it was on fire. "I never... Did..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:44 pm
He slowed before watching her try and hide. "That's okay, Melody. No one is saying you should be, just that it's something to consider. If you want to know more about sex, exploring yourself is a good way to figure out a bit more. Especially with how certain things.....function. It's something you can do at your own pace too."

He tried not to think about what either members of the house probably were going to be doing now in the future.

"But...I don't think I answered your original question. What did you want to know?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:50 pm
Melody continued hiding throughout the... Talk. Even when he back tracked to her original question. "When did you first... Know you found the one?" She mumbled. "Like... To give your virginity to."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff