Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Waiting Up (Melody + Mik) (tw: never not tw) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:25 am
Melody shifted uncertainly before turning her body to face his and leaning in. She'd never done this before but she watched so many movies and practiced in secret. She leaned up into Mik, reaching to press her lips into his.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:49 am

Mik kissed Melody with the same clumsy enthusiasm he'd displayed not all that long ago, honed just a little from his experience with Melvin.

It wasn't anything impressive and Mik didn't taste very nice either.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:06 am
Melody still smiled into the kiss, she wasn't much better at it than him anyway and her mouth still very much tasted like a mouth. Just one maintained much better than Mik's, if not a bit clumsier. She broke the kiss with a little curious hum. That was her first real adult kiss and she smiled brightly afterwards. She noticed some of her lipstick smudged off on his lips and her smile grew even bigger. "You look good in pink."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:11 am

Mik smirked at her in a slightly dazed sort of way. "I like all colours." he said, seeming a little happier to lapse into his older behaviours than he had been.

"A rainbow of colour."

He nodded to himself. "That was nice." he said.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:45 am
"Then I guess we'll have to see what you look like in all the other colors too," Melody determined she would have to buy more lipstick to accomplish that. Her smile relaxed and she nodded enthusiastically. "I liked it too." But she figured he might already know that.

She glanced around and then smiled at him again. "I should probably go back to my tent before someone thinks a horseman ate me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:49 am

Mik nodded approvingly. "I need to get myself a style." he said, striking a sort of pose. "Maybe when I get back to the island." He knew he wasn't one for dresses, not because of any particular reason, simply that they didn't suit his mental idea of what he wanted to look at.

Melody was given a momentary, thoughtful look for her comment before Mik seemed to decide and state. "Okidokie. I'll see you around."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:57 am
"I would very much like to see what you come up with. Help, even." She laughed softly, "I can carry your bags." Certainly a reversal of last time. This time when she tried to take his hand it was simply to give him a quick squeeze. A gesture meant to comfort and not bind. She stood up. "Be careful and have a good night."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:00 am

Mik just grinned. "If I have a night without being murdered with horsemen, I'll consider that a good night." he joked.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out