View Results

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:39 pm
What are Astra items? Like what's so special that they have their own category....

Also I'm really glad I can check most of Gaia from my iPad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 am
Sitting On Cloud 9
What are Astra items? Like what's so special that they have their own category....

Truthfully, I do not get caught up in all the hype over items on Gaia. I know Astra items have been around for a while now but other than being animated on your avatar I cannot tell you too much about them.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:09 pm
longaps
Sitting On Cloud 9

Truthfully, I do not get caught up in all the hype over items on Gaia. I know Astra items have been around for a while now but other than being animated on your avatar I cannot tell you too much about them.

I get excited over things I like the look of which isn't so much a thing with most Astra items... granted I never realized they were animated lol. Maybe that's why they have their own category. I mostly just know around the time that I noticed the animal options I had a few new items in my inventory that were Astra and I keep getting more without knowing what they are lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 am
Sitting On Cloud 9
longaps
Sitting On Cloud 9

I get excited over things I like the look of which isn't so much a thing with most Astra items... granted I never realized they were animated lol. Maybe that's why they have their own category. I mostly just know around the time that I noticed the animal options I had a few new items in my inventory that were Astra and I keep getting more without knowing what they are lol.
I don't remember how I got them (probably daily chance) but so far I have received 16 of them.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items