Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Walk. Now. [Melvin/Mik/Melody] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:44 pm
Melvin also blinked a few times before he stood straight up, throwing his hands back off them and taking a step back. "Sorry! I just - when you said that...I just had to ask because.... I was gearing up to murder him. When you said that - I mean I would like to THINK that he wouldn't but.....sickness makes you....You know what I mean!!!"

He looked about before looking back at them. "I can understand basic needs and urges but the infection takes that into overdrive. I just wanted to be sure you two were safe....and apparently you two are just healthy and normal adults."

He rand a hand through his hair before looking back. "We should turn back around." And he turned back around, his ears a distinct red.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:47 pm
Mikael actually looked a little depressed at the fact he hadn't found an answer for the libido he'd been dealing with lately.

"Yeah." he said. "Lets go back I guess."  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:08 pm
Melody stared ahead blankly at just what Melvin had been implying. Also, what Mik had meant was equally mortifying. She didn't want to comment and instead focused on a new topic.

She looked at Melvin. "Do you at least feel better now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:15 pm
"I... at least don't want to kill anyone right now." He said, which was better than nothing. At least he was calmer. "I'll probably avoid them for now. Thanks for...letting me drag you along against your wills."

He glanced back at Mik who had grown quiet and was frowning which was unusuall for someone who could smile when saying the most depressing things."Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to asssume the worse. I thought you caught the disease when you said that and since there is only one way and I know it wasn't me...well you know. Didn't think you meant that you're just a teenager."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:16 pm
"I was hoping the disease was why." he said. "Now I'm back to not knowing anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:23 pm
Melody smiled exhaustedly at Melvin and then Mik. "I hope you both get what you want."  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:37 pm
"Um ...thanks." He said though wasn't sure he felt about a cheerleader rooting for him to get laid.

As for Mik he continued to look over at his solum expression. "Well you're in your teens hitting your prime. You're all geared up to get laid. By now you'd be looking to score at Prom and waiting to get into college so you could ******** at frat parties every weekend with girls who wear glitter lipgloss." He paused to smile as he remembered college before he frowned. "Instead your stuck on this rock."

He sighed. "It was way easier to mess around in college."

He glanced back at Mik. They had helped him after all. He might as well try returning the favor. "So ... is that's what is going on? Just ...hormones making you really horny?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:41 pm
"I don't /know/." he said with a sad sort of whine. "I don't know if that's what it is, I hope so. It's like. I can't even concentrate on sandcastles."  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:47 pm
Melody fell silent as she really REALLY wasn't any help with this topic. She looked down at her feet and just felt... embarrassed and confused. She was in a similar boat, but girls... ladies... just don't have those kinds of... Interests.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:55 pm
Was he really having this talk? Shouldn't Mik already - and then his brain paused a image of Lawr putting in Mik's scarf and telling him what to eat flashed in his mind.

Nooo. He wouldn't have not....talked...

"Mik, your mom or dad hasn't talked to you about sex and hormones, have they?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:02 pm
Mik shrugged. "Not really. Sort of." Lawrence and him had had a few conversations about his sexuality but it had been nothing helpful and never what he wanted to know. He shot Melody a glare, finding her blushy embarassed response just proof that something was wrong with him. It rankled his temper, a temper that was actually fairly significant. "What's your problem?" he snapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:21 pm
Melody stared at Mik after he snapped. She did look embarrassed, but also confused and now scared. "What?..."

She frowned deeply at him, "I didn't say anything."

"I just," she looked away again and then seemed to be breathing more rapidly. "I'm not," she looked at Melvin, her eyes pleading with him to help. "Not that kind of girl?" Was she asking?  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:30 pm
"Okay. This... might be a sensitive topic. Melody, we'll walk you to the camp since you don't seem to need this talk. Mik, you and I will talk...guy stuff. Okay?"

He didn't expect the man to snap but considering how vulnerable a topic it was, it wasn't any wonder. He would have been mortified if his sister had been there to heard his dad explain sex and "the changes" to him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 pm
Mik gave Melody t hat same flat, blank stare that he had earlier, seeming for a moment like a doll, cut off from his usual cheery expression and joy. She just wanted all of the attention, he found himself thinking. It couldn't be real, she wasn't really embarrassed, it was just sympathy seeking and he hated it.

Seeing that it seemed to have worked and ended their discussion, he just sighed again. "Yeah. I guess." he said. "I don't like women." he added.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:50 pm
She was relieved by Melvin's suggestion. This really felt like something that should really be shared between them. They were guys-guys. Melvin was practically almost Mik's step dad at one point. They understood each other. She didn't know how to contribute and frankly the thought of trying made her feel sick.

Mik's parting remark explained a lot.

"You men have fun. Don't get eaten by a horseman."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas