Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 pm
User Name: Kara Asumie
Name: Dahlia Boneblossom
----------------
Personality: Dahlia is as curious as a kitten and loves to get into things. Always looking for answers she questions everything she can in order to learn as much as she can. There is nothing that she isn't willing to learn. From dance to the things others might call boring. Her willingness to learn and grow will be very helpful in life. Whether it is to help her family out or just for her own pleasure.
Plot Ideas: Honestly I am bad with plotting but I love to RP and am good at going with the flow in RPs. I love maxing ponies out and figuring them out along the way. Like watching a flower bloom.
Anything else?: Thank you for the chance at this pretty little lady and this lovely family.
----------------  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:04 am
User Name: Andranis
Name: Daisy Boneblossom
----------------
Personality: Ditsy as the day is long, Daisy could be said to have her head in the clouds. Or the flowers, as the case may be. Though she acts an idiot, though, her mind is sharp and the face she puts on a ruse. If she feels so inclined to poison somebody, she knows that she can and won't hesitate to do so. Despite her sharp mind, and lending to the ditsy front, Daisy DOES like to nibble on random unknown plants. Maybe she can find something new?
Plot Ideas: Somewhere down the road, Daisy will find That One Soquili that she just can't poison. Is it a mare? A stallion? Who knows! Whatever they are, they'll become the subject of her fascination, to the point she seems to be glued to their side wanting to know, how are they immune?
Anything else?: This family looks like candy and this is making me want candy. Thank you for the opportunity! Not so much the candy craving, ROFL (Kind of want Smarties now?)
----------------  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:20 pm
User Name: FrostyPeaches
Name: Lobelia "Lacroix" Boneblossom
----------------
Personality: Lobelia is rather shy and awkward, sometimes overly guarded and secretive. She only talks about personal subjects with her family and will not contribute much about it with strangers or friends. Her answers will remain rather vague and often times she will become evasive when socializing with others outside of her comfort zone. She feels more relaxed and untroubled talking to Goro (will bond him to her if i win by some sort of miracle) who tends to sit snugly on her shoulder playing with her long hair as if he is comforting her as she is babbling on about her thoughts and feelings.
Plot Ideas: ( tbh, I'd love to have soq rp again. )
Plot ideas are in no particular order.
A Beautiful Flower is Named. Lobelia lives on after being born and receives a naming flower. It will be seen as a special day for her, sharing the joy with her family and siblings, where she will remember it always and even maybe pass on the story to her future foal(s) of her own one day.
The Flower's Name Remains A Secret. As the plot name suggests, this foal/mare rather likes to keep her first name special and as a secret. To her family she is Lobelia but to strangers she will introduce herself as "Lacroix" (her second name means an impact crater and a cross or something like that). She is just very sentimental about things. Her flower name means a lot to her. She won't share her story with just anyone, especially not to strangers. They will need to earn her trust.
Devotion to The Garden. She sees The Garden as a place where she would heal her emotional wounds and reflect on the decisions/actions she has made throughout her life (while growing up as a foal to her present adult state). This Garden is like her safety blanket, allowing her to reveal her true self among her family.
Don't Cry, Laugh. Lobelia sees deaths of family something to be celebrated and remembered rather than mourn about their loss. She believes in remembering and cherishing the moments that mattered, rather than remembering their last few breaths of life before dying.
Love, You're Not Alone. Like her mother, she may leave her children after a certain amount of time has passed (unless she sees that her babes are not up to par to survive on their own, she will raise them a little while longer before officially leaving them). She would stay with them until a naming flower has been planted.
I can't plot to save myself. excuse my terribads english grammar.v
Anything else?: Thank you for this contest <3
Her temper will be: Saccharine in case you are curious.
----------------  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:03 pm
User Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Name: Tormentil Boneblossom
----------------
Personality:Tilly is predominantly a caring lady, though she often gets sick. Her skin is really fragile and can easily break out. She loves to exercise, though she has to watch out to not harm herself. She's hard to get to know, and but she does not hold grudges. She tries to understand as much as she can.
Plot Ideas: meeting the extended family, finding someone that she has to help, encounter another "plant" based soq and get to know one another
Anything else?: cute cute cute! ouo  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:28 pm
User Name: Junglerunner
Name: Hellebore Boneblossom
----------------
Personality:

Hellebore was born into the right family, her oddness doesn’t seem odd at all when she’s surrounded by her family, but in wider society her name is whispered with feared respect and disgust at the same time. Hellebore, like her mother has a fascination with the macabre however she’s taken it a whole step forward, she collects bodies. Hellebore has a patch on the outskirts of the Garden however bodies are brought to her and left for collection further out still so they don’t know the whereabouts of the family Garden. She is a pretty dainty mare and can’t lift much herself so she gets help from other members of her family to carry the bodies to her own personal ‘body garden’.

In her body garden Hellebore places the bodies in different locations; in water, in bogs, open grassy patches, in permeant shade under trees. She studies the decay of the bodies over time, how it first swells and bloats to the blacking of the flesh then the slow dry rot. She is meticulous in her studies and has a brilliant photographic memory. It is therefore easy to understand why others look at Hellebore in digest however to she is also respected; her knowledge of the breakdown of bodies helps solve a few puzzles and besides rotting corpses Hellebore likes nothing else than a good puzzle. Soquili call on Hellebore to help identify bodies, to give time lines of death. Someones love ones went missing weeks ago and they have found a body they think might be their friend, daughter, son, mother, lover. Hellebore will confirm the time and perhaps cause of death.

Besides her occupation Hellebore’s general character is eccentric. She spends a great deal of by herself due to the nature of her occupation however is quite a sociable mare but over time she has simply learnt that to have a conversation when very few other creatures are around one must talk to themselves a lot more. This practice now is rather ingrained so much so even when others are around she still talks to herself, giving her often the false appearance that she is not interested in others and caught up in her own little world. Conversation, if you have caught her attention, is a little distracted, she generally will hold conversation well but inter dispersed with her own dialogue in-between, so it often takes her a long time to get to the point or finish a conversation with another, other than herself.

Plot Ideas: I enjoy RPing slightly eccentric character traits, they are just more interesting to develop as I go along, however I must admit I have little time to RP these days but I’d be willing to attempt some slow RP with family members/siblings should anyone wish it.

Undertaker(s): Hellebore requires help to lift the bodies donated to her in the name of science into their final resting places. She will not generally go out of her way to find someone for this task but will accept an offer as they are presented to her. She will also have to seek approval from her family as the body garden is on the outskirts of the family Garden, ideally she wants someone that wants this role long term not just as a one off.

Inspector: Rumours of her work travel down the grapevine and Hellebores knowledge is slowly becoming more in demand and she travels in attempt to help those requiring her expertise. Equally she also advertises the need for bodies to be donated to her research.

Anything else?:
----------------
In regards to Hellebores occupation she sees it as science, not macabre or disturbing, just studying a stage of life that is often feared and misunderstood.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:45 am
User Name: Thalea
Name: Belladonna “Bells” Boneblossom – In the past Belladonna was used for astral projections and producing visions.
----------------
Personality:
Although she may be young in years, she is wise in heart and soul, but she was not always like that. Bells was extremely curious and brash, the combination of those two traits would get her into more trouble than she could handle on her own. However, with each sticky situation she was in, the young mare grew to become the wise shaman she was meant to be. Her life experiences modeled her on this path and now she uses what she learned in her past to help other people.

The world is fascinating place to Bells, filled with wonder and magic. Her dream is to have a connection to the earth and the soquili of that land by the way of shamanism. She has a keen eye for detail and that helps her read the “signs” that are presented to her.

Like the rest of those in her family, Bells has a fascination with what others would consider odd. Dead things fascinate her as well as their bones. She studies them and tries to figure out how they died or how they lived before meeting their end.

She is steadfast in her ways and it would take a strong heart and will to sway her.

Above all, she has a big heart and cares for all those she meets; she desires every kind creature to find happiness. When she was younger, she had the desire that those with evil in their hearts find love and hope as well, but now she knows that not everything is possible if you just believe.

Quirks:
• She believes names have power so she only lets her family and those who she truly trusts know her real name.
• She tends to zone out at times as she remembers things she did in the past or when she her imagination is running wild.

Plot Ideas:

Young and Reckless: It is not an easy path to become a shaman; this will include all the misadventures of Bells as she learns and grows into the wise lady she is meant to become. What kind of dangerous situations will she find herself in? Will she be: Stranded with pirates? Lost in a dragon’s cave? Hunted by walkers?

The Shaman Path: Bells knows that there is something she is meant to do with her life, but she is not quite sure what it is. She will have many teachers and learn many things before settling with the one that makes her heart quiver with delight and her soul smile. Who will be her teachers? What will she do before finding a master to teach her the way of shamanism?
Helping others: Her training as a shaman is still ongoing but before they can see if she is worthy of that title, she must pass a few tests in order to prove her worth. What are these tests? Will she pass with flying colors or hiccup?

Doing what I am supposed to do: No longer brash and a reckless youth, Bells has grown into her wisdom and tries each day to help those who come to her, be it with healing, guidance, or interpreting the “signs” presented.

Anything else?: Thank you for this opportunity!  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:51 pm
User Name: one over the
Name: the name of the plant from little shop of horrors
----------------
Personality: hungry, dainty, goes to great lengths to be seen well while secretly being a monster
Plot Ideas: eats somebody's girlfriend
Anything else?: hi
----------------

QUIZ
PM the answers to these questions to LOLTERNATIVE most answers can be found in links provided. Others require some digging/guessing and some are trick questions c: This is mostly for

1. Find me all the current existing Boneblossoms.
2. Foxglove was obtained via the trickster's crackship Can you guess the inspiration used for her? Bones and rainbows and flowers by Holland
3. There is a black sheep member of the family. She is Foxglove's elder sister but is considered back luck. Foxglove acts as her mother, taking care of her. What is her name? (note she does not yet exist in soquili) Fredrick

4. Do members of the family lifemate? No, they send roots down into the soil and merge into one super flower
5. Is the family evil? No, but their daughter is
6. What does the family eat? People
7. What is the Garden? Their home planet
8. What happens when a member of the family dies? Revenge
9. Who is Foxglove's familiar? Bob  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:56 pm
User Name: Deejaye
Name: Anemone Boneblossom
----------------
Personality: Affectionate
Plot Ideas:
-01. Anemone takes an interest in my babbin Emichou's herd which is composed of gardeners. Potentially joins it and flirts with Emi's youngest babbin, Chrysanthemum, who is shy-af. Flower x Flower otp ?
-02. Anemone meeting up with Boneblossom family
-03. HELP I HAVE 4 MINUTES LEFT
Anything else?: flowers are cute  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:03 pm
CLOSED. please allowed a few days for judging.
i'll post answers to quiz once i do some things.
THANKS FOR ENTERING EVERYONE U DA BEST SMOOCHES  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:46 pm
heart ninja  

junglerunner

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 pm
Sorry for the delay guys! RL meant Strife and I kept missing each other. You all made it really hard to pick a winner - we had to narrow it down again and again and ended up having to use the RNG to decide. I wish I could infinitely breed Foxglove ;;
Without further adieu.. Our winner is... ~Latonia de la Courtel~! We look forward to seeing all the shenanigans Helle gets up to and all the treasures and trinkets she collects. Welcome to the family!

~Latonia de la Courtel~

We'd also like to extend mock breeding permissions to another entry who we really loved.
JungleRunner

We loved your entry equally with Latty's which is why we had to RNG it. If you'd like to accept the mock permissions we'll get agreement set up asap. <3

Thank you everyone for entering and showing love for this creepy family! <3 <3

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces