Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:50 pm
My cat isn't feeling too good. I think he ate something earlier that's disagreeing with him. For now, I've got him in my room. He's hiding in my closet behind the clothes. He has been crying a lot more than usual since I got home, but he hasn't wanted me to comfort him. Poor baby... I'm not sure what I can do till we get him to a vet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:31 pm
He's at the vet for a few days. It was one of those few feline medical emergencies where the longer you wait, the worse it gets. Thankfully we got him in when we did.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 pm
Glad to hear that you took him to the vet to get it checked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:54 pm
He should be able to come home tomorrow. He's doing better. He wants to walk right now, but he can't with the cath in him. I'll need to keep him in my room for a while while he recovers. 3nodding  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:53 pm
Late, but I hope your kitty's feeling better. Did he have a urinary blockage, or infection or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:59 pm
It was a blockage. He's having to stay over the weekend as he can't pee on his own yet, but he's definitely looking better. I'm hoping he comes home Monday.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Puppercrust

Trash Pup

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:16 pm
heart =+ Pretty Pretty Princess += heart

Im glad your kitteh is taken care of <3 I know my cat has been whining a lot more lately and ive been paranoid if shes got something wrong or just wants attention XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:35 pm
My cat has one kidney bigger than the other one. The vet's not sure what that is about. He's also got a kidney stone. They say there's a chance they can fix his problem if they effectively make him a female, but even that's not guaranteed. The surgery is also expensive.

Mom's waiting to hear back from the vet. I wanna save him cause I love the little guy, but I dunno at this point if that's doable. I'm hoping.

Just... why does animal health have to be so complicated? I just want my little buddy back.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:35 am
They operated and removed two of the stones and one other thing that I think might make him transkitty? Eh? Rajie is Rajie. I just hope he recovers well and can come home to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:36 pm
He's been home for a few weeks and seems to be doing well. It was aa pain at first, cause he picked up a bad habit of going on pretty much anything he could squat on, so I had to get him out of my room for a night cause he was driving me crazy, but he's made a recovery. I'm happy my buddy is back. He's even dropped the bad habit... Well... for the most part.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers