Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] Adornments ( Allegro / Valeria / Rowan )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mistalina13s Teepee
Starter to follow in the next post. No others unless invited. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:48 pm
"Father....must I?"

This whole idea seemed really silly, and more than a bit unnecessary, in his eyes. But what he did not realize he was too busy trying to act all grown up and behave like he was beyond such things as being covered in flowers and trinkets. Because such things were clearly for foals and he was not one anymore - though nor was he quite a stallion grown. Teenage rebelliousness at its finest.

"Fine......" Eventually Rowan would relent if only to make Allegro happy.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:53 pm
"It would make your aunt happy if you did." Even if it was only the one time and never again. Valeria was an easy enough creature to please when it got down to it.

Allegro was grateful when his son relented. He wasn't in the mood to butt heads with the boy. It saddened him some that Rowan was all in a rush to grow up. More often than not he found himself wishing he had more time before wanderlust inevitably kicked in and the young stallion would go elsewhere, even if it was only for a time. He had done his best by Rowan (and his brother Aquarius when he was able) - hopefully his sons did not resent him for it. "Thank you."

"I've seen what she made for you, and I think you might even like it." Rowan had always been fond of flowers when he was young after all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:04 pm
Rowan let out an exaggerated huff. He loved Valeria, he really did, but sometimes she was just a little over the top. She had his grandmother's positivity in spades and he just didn't know how to handle it some days.

"Hullo Auntie..." The fact that she did not answer immediately let him know she was still putting finishing touches on whatever his gift might be. Oh boy. Whatever it was was certainly colorful, if the remains of discarded flowers around were anything to go by. Was he not already colorful enough? Granted his coat was a lot more muted than his father's but...he was still pink.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:00 pm
"Almost done Rowan....I think you'll like it!"

She was obviously much more enthused about this whole idea than her nephew. He really should lighten up! It had taken a lot of trial and error, not to mention a lot of flowers, but it would be worth it in the end. (At least she hoped so.) It was something she wished she had thought of sooner but now was a good a time as any really.

It had taken some creativity, and help from those with smaller hands but it was almost....

...done!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:06 pm
Okay.... well.... maybe it wasn't so bad really.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng.

Part of him really really wanted to dislike it. And another didn't want to see his aunt upset. And the other third really did actually (secretly, of course) like it. It wasn't near as bad as it could have been most certainly. The flowers were muted, but still offset his coat nicely and the bead tabard was carefully strung. The flower part might not last forever but the crown could be made new when it wilted.

"I...uh...."

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 pm
"I do believe that is Rowan for he likes it." Allegro laughed and shook his head. For all Rowan tried his simple likes from childhood had not gone away.

A few of the critters that had helped his sister with stringing the beads brought them over to lay them over the young stallion's back - carefully making sure they didn't end up hanging in a way that would be troublesome. "It is very nice Valeria." She had been the one to make his tabard as well, with her small band of helpful critters. None of them spoke but they took to their work well.

Hopefully he wouldn't have to nudge Rowan to remind him to say thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:23 pm
Valeria giggled, hoping her bangs hid most of her amused expression but it probably would not be entirely successful. "I'm really glad. I saw the flowers a few days ago and thought they would suit him nicely." They really did! Even more so than she had hoped for and that he liked it made it so much the better. "Thank you..."

Maybe she could make something for their mother...or grandfather next...?

Hmmmm... She would need time to think on it though.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:26 pm
No, it would not take a nudge from Allegro for him to remember. He may have been a bit stubborn but he wasn't rude.

"Thank you Auntie." His normal teenage grumpy and somber mood seemed a little brighter. Even if it was only temporary. She deserved to know that he appreciated the gift. Well thought and well made as it was.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 pm
"You are welcome Rowan..." She fluttered her wings, still tickled pink that she had managed to make him smile. "Make sure you come tell me when the flowers begin to wilt so we can make a new crown for you."

At least she was never far away near as often anymore. The Valley had become more of a home to her than Imladris in these last few years. "You two might have to help me figure out something for mother and grandfather." Well, grandmother and great grandfather in Rowan's case. "I do want to make something for everyone eventually."

- fin  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas