Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Masters Profiles
Brosca's Mistress Profiles [PM & Forum]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:07 pm
Hello!
Thanks for dropping in and taking a look! I try to keep up a good variety of characters to choose from, and if you see something you'd like, let me know, preferably by pm. Right now, internet is out at my house, but I'm still active, just mostly rping in pms at the moment on my phone. Worry not, though! If you'd rather rp in forums, it's all good! If you'd like a custom made for you, just let me know what you'd like! I mostly play girls, but if I can try to make a guy if you'd like!
Just some notes!
I usually rp anywhere between a paragraph and three. I don't have any expectations that I force on others, so feel free to post as much as you want or are inspired to.
I fully expect some characters to be mean little shits, but you better not be! If you're mean, I drop you. Simple as that. Feel free to talk to me, though! I'm not the best conversationalist, but I won't bite you!

[align=center][IMG]picture[/IMG][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]██████████████████ ━ [/size][size=12][b]general[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]First and last name[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]Age[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]race[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]gender[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]height[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]weight[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]eye color[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]hair color[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]██████████████████ ━ [/size][size=12][b]sexuality[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]sexuality[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]seme, uke, seke[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]██████████████████ ━ [/size][size=12][b]personal[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]personality[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]bio[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]██████████████████ ━ [/size][size=12][b]notes[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]extra info[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]██████████████████ ━ [/size][size=12][b]collars and charms[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]collars[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]charms[/size] [/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]██████████████████ ━ [/size][size=12][b]slave[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=15]◞ [b]★[/b] ━ [/size] [size=10]First and last name[/size] [/list][/list][/list]

Collars
Black= Dangerous and more likely to fight or attempt escape.
Gray= Less likely to run or resist but is still dangerous.
Brown= Not as dangerous and is loyal. But is strong for fighting or for being a body guard.
Red= Very good for fighting but not protecting.
Blue= More for around the house pleasure and is very loyal.
Green= Unstable, highly dangerous, most likely to try to kill.
Purple= Mysterious behavior and may be used for anything. (If the master can get them to do it)
Pink= For pleasure only.
White Lace= Very delicate.

Charms
White dove= Virgin.
Daisy= Kind, sweet, and/or submissive.
Black Raven= Lost virginity.
Rose= Mean,deadly, and/or disobedient.
Two fists= For fighting.
A shield= Protection.
Leaf= Outside work.
Broom= Inside work.
Sheet of music= Can sing or play an instrument.
Ballet shoe= Can dance.
Easel= Artistic
Jester hat= Trickster.
Laptop= Intelligent.
Book= Can read.
Pen= Can write.
Chef Hat= Cooks.
Rattle= Child-like behavior, very immature.
Wine Glass= Adult behavior, very mature.
Bone= Wild, completely untamed
Bell= Tamed
An egg= Very delicate.
A Child= Either nurturing or pregnant or has a child.
Question Mark= Unknown behavior.
Jewels= Rare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:17 am
Links:
Slave Profiles

Availability:
Emilia Strong: Unavailable
Cameron and Emily Johnson: Unavailable
Dina Tabbris: Available

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image

██████████████████ ━ general

Cameron and Emily Johnson

Thirty-two and Six

Human and Damphir (Half vampire, half human)

Both Female

5' 6" and 3' 6"

128 lbs and 50 lbs

Brown and red

Light Blond

██████████████████ ━ sexuality

Heterosexual and it-shouldn't-matter-for-a-six-year-old.

Seke- it depends

██████████████████ ━ personal

Cameron is a kind, caring woman who only wants the best for her daughter. She is a fierce protector of what she cares for, but dislikes fighting. She likes to make others feel included, so will do her best to treat others with fairness.
        Emily is your typical little girl. Hyper, active, and just a little shy. She loves animals and people, but doesn't like speaking to new people, so will avoid them. However, she is very free with her affections, and so will openly tell people if she likes them.

Cameron grew up in a typical rich family, living a good life until her adulthood. When she was twenty, she became completely enamored with a young man and dated him for a long time. As they grew closer, she learned that he was a vampire. She didn't particularly care, so they stayed together, despite how her family argued. They dated for many years, and when she was twenty-three, they married. A few years later, Cameron became pregnant with some difficulty. However, tragedy struck- a demon hunter came after her husband while she was out for the day. When she returned, she found her husband dead. She decided to keep going on with her life, knowing that her future daughter was just as important as he was. She rejoined her parents for a while, until Emily was born. She seemed like an average human girl, except she seemed to hear and see better than a human. However, in the past year, she began to show signs of other powers. Cameron decided that she needed to find someone capable of protecting her daughter, just in case someone suspects her of being half vampire.

██████████████████ ━ collars and charms

Brown = Not as dangerous and is loyal. But is strong for fighting or for being a body guard.

A shield = Protection.
        A Child = Either nurturing or pregnant or has a child.

██████████████████ ━ slave

Arinth Garamscythe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

Dina Tabbris

Many thousands of years. Looks to be in her twenties.

Angel

Female

5' 4"

120 lbs

Violet

White

Unknown. Open to all genders, however.

Unknown, seke maybe

Dina is the angel of learning and self-determination. As such, she is a curious individual, always willing to learn, but not the best socializer. She is stubborn and blunt, and while she wants companionship, she won't force others to stick around. She doesn't know how to relate to others and can seem emotionless, so has a hard time making friends, but wants to learn.

Dina is extremely old, and has seen many things- the rise and fall of kings, new nations, name it. She was curious about the beings that lived on the earth, so traveled the earth, experiencing all it had to offer. Eventually, she was ordered to return, but she liked earth, so ignored the order. She was then forbidden to return for her insubordination, not that she particularly cared. However, she recently realized that she had little talent for socializing, so decided to get help in that regard.

██████████████████ ━ notes

She hates when people are complete doormats. Any slave she has must be able to think for themselves.

None in particular

N/A

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image

Emilia Strong

Eighteen

Human

Female

5' 6"

125 lbs

Violet

Brunette

Bisexual

Probably uke, possibly seke

Emilia was raised as a proper lady, and it shows- she is polite and demure, although she has a tendency to believe that she is above others from time to time. However, she is still a good person, who wants to be kind to people, despite current circumstances.

Emilia grew up in a noble family, engaged to the same person since she was three. She had a good life with her parents and her three older brothers. She was given pretty much anything she could want, although she was never allowed to even hold a weapon in her life. One day, her fiance came over to visit, then spent the night in the guest bedroom. When Emilia went to find her family the next morning, she found bodies, and realized that her fiance had already left. Afraid, she called off the engagement and went to her uncle's home for now, afraid to be alone, until she could find a good bodyguard.

A shield = Protection.

Gray = Less likely to run or resist but is still dangerous.
        Brown = Not as dangerous and is loyal. But is strong for fighting or for being a body guard.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image

Anita

Fourty, but looks younger.

Vampire

Female

5' 7"

130 lbs

Purple

Lavender

Pansexual

Seke

Anita is an odd, quirky individual. She can be impish, and sometimes flirty, depending on the situation. She likes to laugh, so will try to make jokes- but only about half are funny. She is ignorant of modern phrases and technology at times, although she is reasonably intelligent. She can be forceful with what she wants, but isn't unkind. She can be loyal, especially to those she feels responsible for.

Anita is a rare born vampire- in other words, a pureblood. Her father raised her without her mother, but they were surrounded by other vampires- thier coven. She grew up sheltered and spoiled, having anything she could want, and having people brought to her to feed on. Despite her sheltered life, she grew up powerful and skilled in battle. Only recently, she left the coven, but decided to get a companion... Although she'd need blood from them, as well.

██████████████████ ━ notes

extra info

Pink or blue

Pen
        Book

First and last name

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

Masters Profiles

Manage Your Items