Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Leather and Lace (Cynril x Rianon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Life can be tough as leather. Sometimes everyone needs a little lace~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:10 pm
It was a beautifully starlit night, the perfect kind of night to find the rather elusive Moonlight Moss that the little green witch had been in need of for a while now. It was a very special component of a binding spell she had been trying to practice as of late. The thing was, Moonlight Moss wasn't very common around Four Fronds. If she were lucky she'd be able to find a bit in the marshier area, however the moss was most abundant in swampier conditions.
Rianon wasn't too accustom to the swamps, there were as many rumors surrounding the long time abandoned area as there were stars in the sky. She'd wanted to explore it much more thoroughly, but for some reason Crowma had made her promise to stay out of there, holding an elder spell against her as leverage. So she would listen to her lusus, for now.
Restricted to the outskirts of the swamp, the little witch found herself skipping from clear patch to clear patch, careful of her steps and making sure not to get tangled in any underbrush or sinking holes. She made a little game of this, twirling and jumping backwards from spot to spot. She looked like quite a jovial greenblood, whistling and twirling her shawl about as she scoped out the fungi and mosses, looking for the right kind.

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:07 pm
Cynril needed to be careful. He couldn't wander off anywhere without protection, he knew that so he made sure to be by his gaurdian's side until he was guided back home. That would've been ideal, if he didn't see a baby flutterbeast flying by and got distracted by its beauty. The child instantly lit up, seeing it flutter away, resting on swamp plants and avoiding the murky waters just made him giggle. So he followed it along until he realized he'd lost his way. All he could see were trees, actual clear patches in the swamp and the ocasional bush. Gulping, Cynril wandered-- thinking he could find the way back.

He heard a whistle somewhere, which made him stop his tracks. Maybe it was his guardian? Maybe he was trying to get his attention.

"Um... H-hello?"
He squeaked, using his hands to amplify his voice. He heard nothing... no response. "H-hello?" He called again a little louder this time before falling in a sink hole. The mutant child let out a yelp as he desperately tried his best to get out, he couldn't. He flailed and flailed to no avail.

"H-help!"

Unaru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:00 pm
Fungus quickly slipped from the witches thoughts as she heard a voice, a distressed voice at that. Rianon whipped her hair around to spy in the direction she thought she heard the cry from. Was that movement up ahead? It was hard to see from the distance, but in a flash the greenblood closed the gap.
When she reappeared it took her a moment to glance down to catch sight of a young troll stuck in a sinkhole. "Oh my goodness!" she gasped, "hold on, just a second!" What was a kid doing all the way out here in the sinkhole infested swamp borderlands? Dumb question, she was a kid out in the swamp borderlands. Regardless, she was able to take care of herself, or at least that's what she told herself.
Rianon needed to find a vine, a branch, something sturdy enough. She looked around a bit panicked, no, there wasn't time, it was almost impossible to guess how quickly a sinkhole could go down.
"Don't freak out, okay?" the greenblood said before shimmying up to the sinkhole, dirtying up her skirt and boots, but grabbing the boy by the hand. In what was probably very unusual for the boy, the both of them were suddenly displaced to a more stable location. A sturdy patch of ground a ways away from where they had just been. Rianon had teleported them to safety.
"Are you alright? How'd you get stuck in there? The sinkholes around here can be very dangerous!" she prattled off, concerned as she lifted up the boys arm, turning his shoulder over and looking for any wounds.

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:22 pm
Don't freak out? AHAHAHAHAHA, yeah sure. Cynril could keep cool, only if he wasn't about to die. He struggled as he slowly sank, and couldn't help but flail a bit more when he heard someone and grab him. Oh he was so dead- if the sink hole didn't get him, then this stranger would. He was sure of that. Suddenly, he felt as he wasn't sinking anymore, and the ground seemed stable?

Where was he? How did he...

Cynril yelped when Rianon looked for any wounds on him and tried keeping some distance between them. Even if she saved him, he was still feeling anxious. Expecting something or someone else to show up. The child looked at the girl with teary eyes, he was unsure how to respond to her, nor was really sure how he'd fallen in that sink hole.

"I-I..." He swallowed hard. "I dunno how I fell in there... I'm.. I'm f-fine..." Cynril stuttered. He was glad that the mud covered his freakish freckles, otherwise she'd know... and... she'd cull him for sure.

"H-how... H-how did you get me out..." He meekly whispered.

Unaru
<3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 pm
Finally satisfied seeing that the boy had no serious wounds, Rianon abandoned her invasive checkup with relief. She sighed before her worried face transitioned to a pleasant smile. "Well, I suppose it doesn't much matter how you fell in, so long as your'e alright now. You just need to be more careful, especially around here," she chastised him. He was so meek, vulnerable seeming. It brought out the protective instincts in the greenblood. When the topic of how she retrieved him from the mire, the greenblood merely giggled and wiggled her fingers. "Magick~" she responded.
It was about then that she noticed the color of the tears in the boys eyes. Her own sight spheres growing to saucer size when she noticed it. She placed a hand in front of her mouth in shock before saying quietly, "Your...your hue." She reached over to gingerly wipe one of his tears away. An incredulous look still plastered on her face.

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:40 pm
"M-magick?" He said, looking at her and unconsciously repeating her hand movements. He never heard that word before, what was magick like? Was it scary-looking? She didn't seem so scary... After all she was kind enough to save him, she was... oh no, she was touching him and--

His eyes widened as well when she mention his hue. Now she turned into the scariest thing he'd ever seen. Cynril began to breathe heavily, hands were clammy and his nervous mind was taking a hold of him. What to do? What could he possibly do? He was too shocked to move and even if he could, he was just too slow.

"I-I--" He stammered. "It's... IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK." He couldn't help but blurt out. Oh no, oh no, oh no... How could she see through his thick layer of filth. How could he be so foolish and careless. Cynril wished he could go back to the swamp, sink on some mud and stay there for the rest of his life.

"Please..." He begged. "D-don't cull me... I..." He was just a freak, she had the right to... But he needed to keep on living as long as he could. "Please... I-I want to survive as much as a-anyone else..."

Unaru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:31 pm
”Shhh, hey calm down, it's okay,” the greenblood said, reaching for his hand to hold with one of her own and pat reassuringly with her other. ”Please, don't be afraid. I would never hurt you.” This poor boy seemed so easily frazzled. She couldn't help to think for a moment about just how he had survived this long, sinkholes, not knowing how to hide his bloodhue well enough, it was a miracle he made it this far. But, that thought quickly passed at the excitement she felt of meeting a real mutantblood. The most downtrodden of them all, and why? Looking at those teary eyes all she could think of is how beautiful and unique his blood color was.
”Your blood hue is BEAUTIFUL. No one else has such a unique and amazing blood color.” she continued to try calming him down. ”I know a lot of trolls would tell you otherwise, but NEVER listen to them, okay? You are just as important as anyone else. You just need to be a little more careful,” she warned him, but offered him a kindly smile and wink. Her voice was incredibly sincere, it seemed as though she really did think his blood color was something amazing. ”Alternia doesn't make mistakes, okay? You are something special.”
”If you'll trust me enough, I wanna try and help you get home, or at least some place safe. Wouldn't want you to be falling into another sink hole,” she giggled.

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm
Cynril couldn't believe what he was hearing. The child shook his head furiously. His blood wasn't great, his blood was s**t! He was a freak that didn't deserve to live. It was far from beautiful, too pale... The problem was that normal wasn't in his DNA. Cynril was destined to be forever freakish. "I'm n-not..." He hiccuped as his tears streamed down. "It's not pretty..."

Why did she even believe that though? What could possibly make her think he wasn't a mistake. The child gave her a look, she was pretty looney to say such things. Even if he was part of the initiative, he still knew he'd never be like them. Strong, bold... important.

Mentioning getting him back to a safe place made his eyes sparkle a bit. Could she really take him somewhere better? Not that she hadn't before by using her "magick."

"A-aren't you gonna c-cull me?" He blinked confused. "A-are you g-gonna use your m-magick?"

Unaru

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:23 am
Ri crossed her arms over her chest, puffing her cheeks out. "Oh that's a load of oinkbeast excrement," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "Did you come out of the caverns thinking that? Or did you start thinking that AFTER other trolls told you so?" She inquired, the question fairly pointed. "Just try not to let that moronic hogwash cloud your thinkpan," she said, with a wave of her hand and offering a smile.

"Of course I'm not going to cull you! Though you should really not go around asking other trolls that." She fussed with his hair a bit, trying to fix it up with little luck. "And yes, I'm going to use my magick again." She gave Cynril a wink. "Just point me in the safest direction to take you and I'll get you out of this mire. Do you have anyone or anything to take care of you though?" She couldn't very well just send this vulnerable troll off into the wilds if he was all on his lonesome.

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:44 pm
It was all he has ever heard. His horrible color and his irrelevant existence... Nothing she said would change that. Cynril stayed quiet with arms crossed and a visible pout plastered on his face. At least he wasn't going to die tonight, that was good. Another thing that felt a bit good was having his hair fixed-- or the attempt. So he let it happen as he listened to Riannon.

"O-o'er there..." He said, pointing to the direction where he came from. "Y-yeah! They're probably l-lookin' for me... I shouldn't have r-ran off..." Cynril said, feeling utterly guilty about getting lost.
Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:23 pm
"Well it's good to know you've got someone looking after you." She said, offering a giggle and smile, before taking the mutantblood by the hand and the same peculiar feeling of displacement washed over them as they suddenly reappeared a ways off in the direction that he had pointed.
"Ah, much better. This is definitely some more solid ground." The girl said, stomping it with a foot for emphasis. "Just be more careful of those sinkholes from now on," she warned him with a wink. "And in all the chaos, I don't think we had the chance to introduce ourselves," she said fluffing her hair before extending a hand. "I'm Rianon, it's very nice to meet you."

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:21 pm
If Cynril have had eaten earlier, he would've thrown up as they both were placed in a different place. He Cynril fell on his back, eyes widened and body shaking.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" He shouted, ears still ringing from the displacement effect. "WHERE ARE WE?" Looking around, he somewhat recognized his surroundings but still asked anyways. Regaining his composure, he sat down breathing in and out. Was this the magick she had mentioned? He had even ignored the suggestion as he half freaked out and was amazed by what had happened.

"WAS THAT MAGICK?"
Oh, the ringing stopped. Silly kid didn't need to keep on shouting. "Uh, um... s-s-sorry. B-but that was very scary... b-but cool!" He beamed.

"I-I'm C-cynril... It's n-nice to meet you R-Rianon... T-thank you f-f-for helping me..."

Unaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:38 pm
The little green witch giggled at the boys confusion and fascination. "Yep! That is my own special magick that Alternia gave me when I was born. Kinda neat huh?" She was obviously unphased by the transition having done it...well she had never bothered to try and keep track of how many times. She was still fascinated about this boy...a mutantblood. Crowma had told her they existed, but she had been starting to think it was maybe just a myth. What a miracle.
"It's very nice to meet you too Cynril! If you need any help ever again, don't hesitate to ask...though I'm not sure it would be to safe for you to venture into Four Fronds...Just remember you have a friend out there keeping a sight sphere out for you." She said with a wink, rocking back and forth on her heels.

ImaginationsParadise

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas