Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:58 pm
This is a private RP between myself and Dea and #Teddy#. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Dea and #Teddy#'s Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:08 pm
Shinkuriyuu's red eyes looked at the angry sky above his head, kneeling in the middle of a meadow. The rain was pouring on top of him, sticking the bangs of his orange mane to his forehead. He was sure that anyone who saw him right now would think that he was crazy to be out in the open like this, with it pouring on him. The reason he was not trying to find shelter, was soon revealed as he carefully lifted one of his bright red rings. There nestled under it was a family of mice, who were shivering quietly. One of the mice had hurt his little paw, so they couldn't scurry out of the rain. Shin had taken pity on them, so he had offered to be their shelter until the rain let up.

"I hope you little ones are alright under there. I think the rain will subside soon enough, but if not, I will protect you until it does. It should give your little one a chance to rest and heal,"he spoke gently. He smiled softly to them, before covering them more fully with his wing once more.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:06 pm
"The sky is most unhappy this evening." Wolfheart stated simply, casting a furtive gaze skyward. Lightning lanced across the darkened sky seconds before thunder resonated over the land. It had been quite awhile since the stallion had seen such a raging storm. "It is to be expected," came the even response from his side. Wolfheart's blue eyes drifted to the ground where Mangekyō, his friend and bonded, sat stoutly next to him. "Oh?"

The blood red gaze of the wolf remained locked onto the heavens as he nodded. "The rains haven't been as numerous this year nor last. We were long overdue for a decent gale." His tone was neither patronizing or imperious but rather more nonchalant and placid. Wolfheart's ears pricked forward and he bowed his head thoughtfully. Rain continued to pour down, managing to find the pair despite the makeshift shelter of a tree. "Hmm, you do make an excellent point my friend. This weather, although rough, was indeed needed by the land lest it fall into drought."

Another crack of lightning brightened the area, revealing parts of the surrounding terrain in greater detail while casting others in deeper shadow. The pair had been traveling when the squall overtook them. While the two were not phased by the weather, Wolfheart wondered if any others might not be fairing so well. "We should press onward." He stamped his foot in decision. "The squall will let up soon enough but there might be someone in need of our assistance..." Mangekyō's tail flicked twice before he arose. A quiet sigh was all that was uttered, his usual sign of acquiescence to an uncertain plan. "Let us be off."

Dea and #Teddy#
So this is a terrible post. Brain is dead apparently. I figured I could have them encounter Shin next post if you'd like.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:18 am
Shinkuriyuu heard a crash of thunder and saw lightning that struck down a nearby tree. That was too close to the stallion's liking, but he wasn't sure what he should do. He feared for the mice hiding under his wing, he certainly could not send them off to fend for themselves in this storm. However, if one of those bolts of lightning struck him, he would not be any help to the little mice either. Part of him wondered if they would be safe on his back, but he wouldn't really be able to shelter them from the rain like that. This would be so much easier if they could be on someone else's back, then he could use his wings to shelter them that way.

"Hang in there, little ones, this storm is bound to let up soon enough. I will do everything I can to protect all of you, until you can safely get home yourselves. You shouldn't have to travel in this kind of weather, not safe at all,"he commented to them. He shivered softly, the cold wind and rain definitely soaking him to the bone. He did not care though, the lives of these mice were too important to worry about himself.

((That certainly works for me))  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:58 am
The storm remained strong as Wolfheart and Mangekyō pressed on with their travels. Their coats were matted down with rain, having been drenched the second they stepped from their shelter, and their heads bowed to stave off the torrents of water. "I believe we have wandered from the path." Mangekyō shouted over the thunder. His dark red eyes casting furtively about them. This was not the area described to them nor were they anywhere near such an area.

A few seconds passed before Wolfheart drew to a stop. Keeping his head low, he mimicked his friend's movement. "So it would seem." The stallion said around a weary sigh. He was so focused on the rain and keeping his footing that he failed to realize their altered course. Nor had they come upon anyone in need of assistance which would have at least explained their sudden predicament. That is until... Wolfheart caught a glimpse of bright red and orange to his left. Blinking against the wind and rain, he raised his head enough to garner a better view of what he realized to be a clearing. And in that clearing, as plain as day, laid an individual. "Fret not." His spirits rose considerably at the potential prospect to help. "For our blunder might yet be someone's gain!"

Without waiting for a response from his companion, Wolfheart started off towards the unknown individual colored with shades of blues, oranges, and reds. He didn't know whether or not they were in need of help, but he was bound and determined to find out. After all, why would a perfectly sane and healthy individual be laying in the middle of a field with no protection from the storm? "Hello there!" The ever optimistic stallion called as he drew closer. "Are you in need of some assistance?!"

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:58 pm
Shinkuriyuu had his head bent down, to keep from being too battered by the wind that was roaring around him. His bangs were curtains in front of his eyes, dripping water like crazy. Though he was having trouble seeing because of his mane and the rain, he did hear the voice that greeted him. He blew his bangs out of his eyes and saw another stallion standing near him. Even with the reduced visibility, the purple and tan colors were obvious to his red eyes. When the other asked if he needed help, he gave a soft nod of his head. He wondered what the other must be thinking with him kneeling in soaking wet grass, in the middle of a storm.

"Yes, some assistance would be greatly appreciated. You see, I found a small family of mice, who needed shelter from the storm. One of their little ones is injured, so they cannot scurry for safety. I would have carried them there, but I would not have been able to shield them with my wings too. Any help you could give, it would be a big help to them,"he explained. He lifted up his wing carefully, so the other stallion could see the little ones huddled there in the shelter of his wing. He noticed there was a wolf with the other, which caused a smile to come to his lips.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:48 pm
Wolfheart's expression brightened exponentially upon hearing the other stallion's response. Although a small feat, a quest was still a quest in his own mind. "My good fellow, we would be more than happy to lend our assistance!" He belted over the howling winds. "Surely between the three of us, we can help these little ones to safety."

He offered a friendly smile to the small creatures, bowing his head slightly in greeting. "Do not worry, my friends." The words were soft yet loud enough to be heard over the storm. Wolfheart then turned his attention to the problem at hand. Blue eyes cast around for any item that might be useful to them. Unfortunately, the squall seemed to have ripped any lose branches or leaves away from the clearing. Perhaps they could sit upon my back? But he shook his head, quickly realizing that such a maneuver would not work as his fellow stallion's wings could not stretch forward in such a manner.

It was then that his eyes lit upon Mangekyō. A ghost of an idea flitted across his mind, bringing a smile to his lips. The wolf's eyes narrowed upon seeing the sudden change in expression. "I am uncertain of that look in your eye..." "I have an idea! We shall put the mice upon your back and you can walk under myself and our fellow traveler here. Our two bodies can form a shelter that will protect against the rain and help against the wind." He shifted his stance so that he could look at the light blue stallion. "What say you?"

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:03 pm
Shinkuriyuu smiled softly as he heard the other stallion declare that he would be happy to help the little mice. A look of gratitude came to his red orbs, it would be wonderful to have some additional assistance. He nodded his head, the three of them should easily be able to get the mice to a safe place. The blue stallion was quiet as it appeared that the other was trying to think of what way would be best. He looked around as best as he could himself, through his curtain of mane, not much in the area. Then he heard the suggestion of the mice getting on the wolf, then them forming a shelter for them. The smile on his lips widened, it sounded like a perfect idea.

"I think that is just the idea that we needed to help them. Yes, I like it, they can easily climb on his back and we can protect them. That way we can start moving them to a safer area and eventually get us out of this horrid weather,"he answered. He looked down to the mice, who began squeaking their own excitement at this.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:45 pm
The purple and tawny stallion stamped his foot (carefully mind you) in delight. "Then it is settled!" He glanced back to his bonded, gesturing muzzle for the wolf to draw closer. "Come, my friend, we have a quest at hand!" Mangekyō wordlessly drew closer at the summons, though his narrowed crimson eyes spoke loud and clear. While he was willing to help a stranded group of mice, he did not enjoy the idea of being a pack animal.

"There. That is it." Wolfheart positioned the wolf just behind the blue stallion's wings. They could now load the mice onto Mangekyō's back with the wings acting as a breaker against the rain and wind. Once all were safely secured, both stallions would stand side by side with one of the other stallion's wings reaching out to drape over Wolfheart's back, thus adding a bit more protection for the little ones.

Dea and #Teddy#
I wrote this in such a way that you could either have them have done it and then proceed from there, or you could enact it in your post. Whichever works best for you. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 pm
Shinkuriyuu was still beaming, so appreciative to have some help for the little mice. He blew at his bangs, trying his best to get them out of his eyes, so that he could see more clearly. Once he could see again, he watched as the other stallion's wolf companion come near. The look on the familiar's face said he wasn't exactly thrilled with this, however, would help. He saw the mice tentatively head up the wolf's tail and onto his back, Shin using one of his wings as a shield for them against the rain. Then when it came to the hurt little one, he used his tail to help the mouse onto the wolf's back. Once they were all safe, he got to his feet and went to stand next to the other. He stretched out one of his wings, to keep the mice and the wolf as dry as he could.

"Thank you for offering your help, it is very much appreciated. I was starting to get cold, however I could not abandon these little ones to the elements. Also, Mr. Wolf, I also thank you for carrying them, they needed to rest,"he spoke to both of them.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:44 am
"No trouble, my good fellow. No trouble at all." Wolfheart beamed back with delight. He had been searching for a quest and it had fallen right into his lap, so to speak. At the same time, he happened upon a stallion with a kind heart. It took great mettle to remain selfless in such conditions as these. A fact not lost on Wolfheart. "I am honored to be of assistance to you. It is not often that I am able to meet someone who would act so selflessly. Sadly, such chivalry has been shoved to the wayside more often than not." His smile faltered for a brief moment, his thoughts drifting to the days when selflessness was the norm. The stallion quickly rebounded, however, and gave a quick shake of his head. "But that is neither here nor there."

His blue eyes cast down to look his bonded. Mangekyō was peering up at the blue and orange stallion. The initial disgruntlement was gone from his face, being replaced with his usual passive expression. "You are very welcome. An open field is no place for little ones to be in a storm such as this. I simply wish to see them to safety and that injury tended to."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:40 pm
Shinkuriyuu looked over to the other stallion with his red eyes, knowing the other was right about chivalry not being as prevalent as it once was. He let out a sad sigh of his own, it was kind of upset him that more Soquili did not know how to have manners in this world. To him it was second nature to look out for others, no matter how big or small they were. If someone was hurt or in need, he would do everything he could for them. He looked down to the wolf and managed a soft smile, giving a nod of his head.

"I agree, not as many people look out for each other as they used to. I am glad you came upon us, it is nice to see more kind souls in this world. Hopefully more good Soquili and familiars are around, so that any future children my mate and I have will know it is a good thing to be. I agree about the mice, that is why I covered them with one of my wings. I didn't like seeing them by themselves in this weather and wanted to make sure they were cared for,"he answered both of them.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:14 am
Wolfheart nodded his head in a sagely manner. "There is still good in this world, if a bit harder to find. I'm sure that your children will grow to understand this given time." He cast a sidelong glance at his fellow stallion. "So long as there is someone to teach them the ways of valor and honor then selfishness and the cowards' way shall not prevail." His words were firm with confidence as he spoke. No matter how hard dark tried to overcome light, so long as there was even one individual to stand up for what is right and fair, it would not succeed. That was his firm belief. The very evidence of which now walking amicably beside him.

His spirits bolstered at this thought, Wolfheart began contemplating where they could deposit their small friends in the warm embrace of safety. There had a been a few places he remembered spotting during their little detour. However, he was unfamiliar with the area in general and so did not feel completely comfortable leaving them anywhere without learning of any potential dangers. Tilting his head to the side, the purple and tan stallion considered his new companion. "Have you any knowledge of this area? I am afraid that the two of us have little information given that we are merely passing through. I do not wish to place the little ones in any unforeseen danger."

"What he means to say," Mangekyō interjected. "Is that we managed to wander from the path and have become lost. Perhaps for the best in this situation, but this land is unfamiliar to us." Wolfheart heaved a sigh. "Why must you put things so bluntly, my friend?" The wolf peered up at him with those unreadable crimson eyes. "It is better to speak plainly than to boast with pride."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 am
Shinkuriyuu listened as he spoke about good being harder to see in the world, but that it existed. He nodded his head in agreement as the other stallion stated that his children would learn, as long as there was at least someone to teach them so. The confidence in Wolfheart's words brought some to his own heart, he could see goodness existed, as seen by his new companion here. He walked with the others, checking on the mice under his wings carefully, to make sure they were all doing well. Hearing a squeak from one of the mice gave him all the reply he needed, they were doing fine. He adjusted his wing just slightly, making sure it was still good protection. Then turned his attention to Wolfheart as he asked if he knew the area.

"Do not worry, I am familiar enough with the area to know where to place the little ones. There an area not far from here, where I have seen mice aplenty. It is maybe a ten minute trip from our current location, to the north. I am glad you did get off the path or I would still be in that meadow getting soaked to the bone,"he admitted.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 pm
Lightning streaked across the sky followed immediately by a loud crack of thunder. Wolfheart peered up at the darkened mass of clouds, studying them with keen interest. Silence fell between the group as he became lost in his pondering. "To the north should do just fine." He finally said with a nod of his head. "The storm appears to be traversing to the south. I feel certain that it will start to abate the further north we move." A snort of amusement issued forth seconds after his declaration. "I believe we could all use a little warmth and sunshine. Perhaps some sun shall help dry our water-logged bones." Blue eyes glimmered with the same hint of merriment. "Particularly yours, my friend."

Dea and #Teddy#

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces