Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
Updates & Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join the Card Battles?
  Yes
  No
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:29 pm
Hi There Tamers,

Welcome to the Updates and Ideas thread. As we work to bring the guild back around we will be making some changes,
adding some ideas and looking for even more new ideas to really create a place that we all want to be a part of.

Any update mechanics or rules will be posted here as well as occasionally in the announcements. This will give us a central area o see
that changes and to then go check them out.

As we start to roll out new ideas we might on occasion take a poll to see if anyone would be interested in the idea or not. Just
because we poll about something doesn't mean it will happen but it will give us great information on what ya'll are looking for.

So please vote!!!

Lastly we are always interested in your great ideas so if you have any let us know here. If it's an idea you don't want to share
with the class then say something here and wait for one of the crew to PM you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent Updates:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Poll:

**Would anyone be interested in a mini card battle event. The event would include teaching and prizes and will be easy for
Tamers of all experience levels to join in. If you've ever been interested in that card battle than this is for you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 pm
Idea Board:

Crew Projects:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas:

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:19 pm
Alright, so let's do some brain storming. Anyone have any idea for some new ways to update things or any new ideas all together?

Maybe some form of reward card or a shop that rewards activity?

what else would get you interested in other parts of the guild?

Or does it all just need to be focused and simplified?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:25 pm
As a new member looking in and seeing what was great about this guild and could still be great is focus and simplification.
Nothing crazy.
The rewards idea is a good one. But then you would have to be crazy and watch everyone or have a thread for date check ins... which wouldn't be a terrible idea since it would mean everyone would check the guild more often.
A fresh plot or continuation of a old plot (story) would also help out.
I am a set medieval fantasy writer and the whole digimon experience will be new for me. But I think we could all start somewhere simple with it and build up to a new and amazing adventure as we go into it.
Of course you know this, but I just wanted to put a penny in the jar. I really am amped for this. I have my character partially made and am really just focusing on what partner of want to get I guess I want.
I have been trying to come up with a story of some kind to start rping... but I honestly don't think any of them would be acceptable or not.  

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:05 am
Corvus Serpens
As a new member looking in and seeing what was great about this guild and could still be great is focus and simplification.
Nothing crazy.
The rewards idea is a good one. But then you would have to be crazy and watch everyone or have a thread for date check ins... which wouldn't be a terrible idea since it would mean everyone would check the guild more often.
A fresh plot or continuation of a old plot (story) would also help out.
I am a set medieval fantasy writer and the whole digimon experience will be new for me. But I think we could all start somewhere simple with it and build up to a new and amazing adventure as we go into it.
Of course you know this, but I just wanted to put a penny in the jar. I really am amped for this. I have my character partially made and am really just focusing on what partner of want to get I guess I want.
I have been trying to come up with a story of some kind to start rping... but I honestly don't think any of them would be acceptable or not.

Ya we were talking about a daily check or something like that, but no idea if people would like that or not.

As for the story it will be continued soon, we are working on the best way to move forward with it. it got a little muddy for a while and we plan on fixing that.

Story wise I'm sure your ideas would be fine, we are fairly relax on what you can and can't do (even if the forum doesn't look that way) SO if it's something you are really worried about just ask me and i'll let you know if it's ok, but generally we leave most of what happens up to the RPers.

Ya there are lot's of good Digimon to choose from, if you have any questions about advantages o disadvantages of any of them I would be glad to help as unbiased as I possibly can. Did you find the Registration thread ok on the first page? Or was it easy to miss?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:57 am

Come Join the Skype!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^^^^^^^
Click Here

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:26 am
Anyone else got any ideas?

Also the card thing is open so go sign up!!!  
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games