Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-PRP] Bleed (Scorpa + Flydra + Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who are you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:07 pm
There was a ringing in her head from the shock of the blast. The tower had exploded with enough force to send her body flying from the energy being released. Flydra shrieked as she landed on the concrete and looked over the new scrapes on her arms. Teal leaked out of her and she grumbled while staggering to her feet. Her body ached but she needed to find the other sirens again and regroup. This had been a catastrophic failure and they needed to train their bodies and minds to handle it better next time. The four of them were going to make history together with their powers and ambitions combined.

"Lorata? Scorpa?" She called out. It looked like she had been thrown to a secluded area without a crowd. "Austri, are you there?" Her lusus seemed to be buried under some debris and her shoulders fell at the sight. There was no way she was strong enough to help lift it so she'd have to wait until Hydraddy had recovered enough to dig his way out. In the mean time, she would survey the surrounding area some more.

"Is anybody there? I have bandages..." Currently, she was wrapping some of them around her own arm as she walked but she had some more to spare for any other injured trolls in the area. She was working hard to become a scientist and a doctor. Emergency relief like this would be part of her job someday so she ought to start now.

Drooping eyes scanned around her for those in need of help. This was her city and she would help rebuild it and those that lived in it.

Quote:
Thread started! You can godmod Flydra stumbling across your characters as you like! Didn't wanna pick where they were or what they were doing so I left it open ended.

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:04 pm
Every inch of her body ached.

A pile of rubble shuddered and then broke open as a hand stretched out. Digging up, a body emerged snarling. Pieces of the ladder they'd built together lay around them, broken and smoking. Her first official project with the Sirens and it'd gone up in flames. She'd been so happy to be a part of it- to show the others that she deserved to be here despite her blood.

It dripped down her fingers.

"Flydra?" She caught the wisp of a sound and looked up. They'd all been thrown in different directions from the blast but she'd lucked out, it seemed. Out of them all, the one you'd want after an explosion would be the nurse. Staggering to her feet, she croaked out the girl's name once more to get her attention. They both were covered in blood and bruises, their clothes torn and burned. Scorpa could feel a few of her ponytails that normally contained her hair had snapped.

"Are you okay? I feel like hell." This time Scorpa's embrace was light, afraid to touch anything that would hurt. She didn't pounce, nor did pull her up off the ground playfully. The air was too somber for that. There were still trolls out there waiting for them- trolls that needed their help. Her throat tightened; this wasn't the type of heroics Scorpa had wanted to become known for.

She didn't feel like a hero at all.

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise
We'll send the girls over to Cyn after you place him!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:58 pm
s**t.

The whole structure had collapsed and bleeding, and perhaps dead, trolls were everywhere. Cynril was starting to think his whole initiative to try and be helpful was even harder than he thought it'd be. He didn't know just how lucky, and unlucky, he was right now. He survived the explosion and actually managed to stay somewhere near a sturdy structure to form his own little triangle of life, which was a plus. Yet he got separated from his guardian and... he was agonizing all alone. The pain on his body was too much for him, the dust and grime, well, he was accustomed to it. Holding his breath and keeping his legs close to his chest, the mutantblooded child pondered his next move. Which of course he had no ideas whatsoever.

He heard voices and felt his anxiety kicking in instantly. This city was mostly populated by highbloods and they still most likely hated his guts, everyone living there wanted him dead and cull him the wordt possible way. Cynril gulped, maybe if he stayed in his triangle of life they wouldn't notice his presence or his cuts... better yet the blood running down his forehead. Really what hit him? A boulder?

Yeah... Stay still... d-don't breathe... don't let a-anyone find-- He sneezed.

OH NO. He thought as he covered his mouth. Hopefully no one heard that right? What the child didn't know, part of his sinfully abnormal blood had already stained some of the objects that hit him. Which were lying nearby his safe haven...

Yamashii
cyn is just trying to stay incognito

Doutei
he fails miserably haha :"D

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:17 pm
"Scorpa- you're okay!" Scorpa was still alive. Flydra returned the embrace with her face over the yellowblood's shoulder in her messy hair so that no one would see the intense emotions on her face. It was so embarrassing to be so scared and relieved at the same time. The tealblood felt strongly affectionate towards her girls but as a child, didn't quite know how to handle it yet. It was hard to be reliant on others because it meant you were invested in them. She squeezed the other girl a little tighter, happy to hear Scorpa talking in her usual tough manner. It felt normal and she wanted that right now.

"I'm alright, just some temporary hearing lo-"

Someone sneezed.

"Someone's here." The tealblood frowned, glancing towards the source of the noise. Why had the troll not spoken up earlier when she'd called out an offer to help? It was weird and she wondered if they were stupid or something. Or maybe they didn't want to be found because they were part of the terrorists?

"We're going to get you out of there. Hold on." Flydra wasn't aware that Cynril was staying hidden on purpose and tried to push the debris away from him with Scorpa's help. The splatters of pale pigment on the concrete didn't stand out as anything other than paint yet. It was only when they uncovered a small quivering child with the same pastel hue dripped out of him that the connection was made.

"Fascinating, what do we have here? I never thought I'd see one of them in my lifetime. I wonder if we could capture it for study?" With Flydra's interest in researching the hemospectrum's biological credibility, getting her hands on a real live mutantblood was sure to provide her with pure gold in terms of research and experimentation. Looking at the frightened boy, she smiled like she had just won the lottery. In a way, she had!

"Scorpa, if you would be so kind..." She stayed back to let the yellowblood work, looking almost excited at the boy's fear.

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:45 pm
"Where?" At the sound of a sneeze, Scorpa'd released Flydra to look around. It was suspicious that some troll was out there hiding instead of calling for help. Everyone's best chance at survival after this blast was to group up and check for injuries. While the stranger might not have known about the tealblood being a nurse, wouldn't they want to meet up with other survivors and find help? Whatever, Flydra was leading the way and crouching down to check out an area. With a little teamwork and coordination, the pair of them managed to uncover a quivering boy with sad eyes and a silvery liquid running down his face.

"Eh? A mutant?" Scorpa asked in disbelief, mixed with a little scorn. The stories said that mutantbloods were bad, with no place in society. Frowning down at the boy, she honestly wanted to shove the rubble back over him and start jumping up and down on it to vent some stress but...

"Fine." If Flydra wanted him, there had to be a reason. Scorpa couldn't say she fully understood the research her friend was doing but she wanted to be supportive of it. The Sirens were counting on her to become the next big thing in the military's medical branch. If that entailed experimenting on mutants, then capture a mutant she would! She cracked her knuckles and swooped in behind Cynril to grab his arms and hold him.

"Got him, do your thing Fly." Her laughter rang in his ears.

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:06 am
Cynril froze as he heard someone calling him out. He was ********, he was so ********. The child had nowhere to run or hide, he only hoped they didn't find his-- Never mind they already did. Cynril shivered in fear and tried his best to hide his blood to no avail. He made eye contact with his aggressors once a tealblood and a yellowblood had found him. The girl's smile made him even more nervous and it wasn't until Scorpa got a hold of him that he unfroze.

He tried his best to wiggle free, but her grasp was just too tight. "L-let me go!" Cynril said with eyes wide open, hearing that dreadful laugh echo inside his spongeclots. They were going to cull him, they were surely going to.

"Help! Someone help me!!"
He screamed, but who would save a defenseless mutant? Stryke wasn't around, maybe he hoped he would hear his wails. It didn't take long for him to cry in front of the girls. His face was flushed as he continued to struggle. He couldn't die, he just couldn't! He had so much to do, so many things he wanted to accomplish. He'd give them anything just to get away from them.

"P-please... Don't cull me..." He begged with a sniffle. If he was able to, the child would've kneeled before them. "What do you w-want from m-me?" Cynril asked, his flails died down as he got absorbed into the tealblood's eyes. He pleaded with his eyes, he begged, Cynril mentally begged the highblood to release him. But knowing very well this could very much be the end, he looked down submissively and took a deep breath before the tears ran down his cheeks.

"Whatever it is, I-I'll give it to you... Just-- please don't c-cull me..."

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:43 pm
The feeling of besting someone was addicting. She watched as the boy struggled in Scorpa's grasp, pale teals spilling down his face as he flinched from her laughter. Flydra could not understand how rebellious trolls rejected the violent aggression of their race. Did they not feel the same satisfaction from this kind of domination? Weird.

"Nice work, Scor." The tealblood praised the other villain, looking incredibly pleased. She'd learned that she needed to reward the yellowblood's behavior or Scorpa tended to sulk. Pulling her supplies from her bag, a silver needle glinted in the moonlight as it drew closer to Cynril's unfortunate squirming form.

"I want your blood." At these words, he looked close to passing out, "For study. You are a rare specimen outside the spectrum and your existence is both an abomination and a scientific outlier." The syringe went into his arm and was out almost as quickly. She'd been practicing a smooth and fast drawing in cases like this where the subject moved erratically.

An idea occurred to her. A delicious idea to boost Lorata's reputation to further heights.

"Agree to serve as our test subject and servant and you will be protected and provided for." If this research could prove the validity of the hemospectrum, perhaps it could prove that mutantbloods were not just freaks but the lowest level of the spectrum meant for a life of servitude to make up for their offensive hues. It would be handy to have disposable troll workers that could fight for Lorata's causes as well as run annoying errands that needed to get done. This boy could both test the seadweller's food for poison as well as carry her bags while shopping. Both highly important and essential tasks to get done. And Lorata would have all the credit for sponsoring this wonderful new repurposing of mutantbloods and other freaks!

"With Lorata Gorgos's support, we could easily cover up your disgusting color. You'd live a hemoanonymous life as her slave but it'd be better than dying here." Her eyes flickered to Scorpa's at the last sentence, clearly signalling permission to use whatever force necessary should he refuse the offer.

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:29 pm
"This is a rare offer, consider it seriously." Scorpa ordered, her voice still right in his ears. The yellowblood thought it sounded like a great deal- the chance to live a life of luxury without needing to think for yourself. For a mutantblood, it was better than anything they'd ever get anywhere else. She didn't know how this one had survived so long already, she supposed she should give him credit for that. It was impressive that he wasn't dead yet.

"You'd get lodgings, food, a job... surrounded by pretty girls..." The girl began to list some of the perks of accepting the insane deal. Sure he'd lose his freedom and pride but she didn't really care. They were both already gone, crumbling in her grasp here. If he said the wrong thing, she'd make good on Flydra's threat. Violence was in her instincts, Scorpa had no qualms about persuading others through a fist in the jaw or foot on the neck. In fact, the idea of getting to do so again was getting her excited. She loved the feeling of dominance. If only she could see his eyes now- full of tears and terror.

"We all know you'll say yes so go on, say it! I- um what's your name?" She began to feed him lines about how to pledge his agreement before realizing they still didn't know what to call him.

"Don't keep us waiting." A foot on the back of his heel ought to speed things up!

Yamashii
>smirks<

ImaginationsParadise
>grinds<

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:45 pm
His eyes were wider now. She wanted his blood, why though? It was horribly useless. The child couldn't understand Flydra's explanation with those fancy, highblooded words. His tears still ran down and his body shook more after Scorpa's voice penetrated his spongeclots once more. Could he really accept such an offer? Sure he'd be fed and protected but, would it be just like before? He wasn't entirely sure. These girls were offering a chance to do something productive, something that might give him a place in society. Cynril knew he should take the offer obediently. However... What about the safe haven that was the swamp?

The child whimpered slightly as he felt pain on the back of his heel. "I'mCynril." He said a bit too quick. He was definitely terrified of Scorpa. As good as the offer was, he knew he couldn't leave the swamp, nor he could leave Stryke or Mamma. "I-I..." He panted not really knowing what so say or do. "D-do you promise... Will you r-really give me all that?" He needed to be reassured that he'll get absolutely everything they offered.

"This... t-this isn't a trick to get me c-culled, right?" Which could be possible, considering she probably wanted his blood more than his manual labor. "Will I b-be locked away in a b-bar box?" Not that he minded, cages were always fun to get out of and if he could, he'd escape the place they would take him to and go back to the swamp and onto their hive again, just to keep up a facade. "W-will I be able to go o-outside on my own?"

"I... I know I d-don't have a choice but... I really w-want to know..." He looked down for a second and sniffled.

Doutei
cyn wants to know if scorp can let go ;D

Yamashii
also he wants cookies, be able to go outside and sequins ;D

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm
"Of course you can go outside. All you need to do is keep these blood vials with you in case you're ever asked for a sample." Flydra figured the freckles on his face looked more blue than anything and she stuck a syringe into her own arm to fill a few glass vials. Tealblood was not the same as blueblood but she did not have any on her at the moment. Her own hue would have to do for now.

He looked terrified into submission which was good. As a mutantblood, he was going to have to get used to a life of following orders or he was going to die young. Only an idiot would fight the system and the Rebellion was nothing more than a band of crazy trolls looking for a place to misplace their own feelings of failure. They were the ones going against nature, not the Royalists.

"All you have to do is drop by this address when you want to know more." She scribbled her hive's address onto a page in her notebook and pulled it free to give to him. Cynril probably had to get his things together before he could come with them. Streetrats didn't have much but they held onto the few belongings they did have fiercely.

"There will be food, shelter, clothes and most importantly, safety there. You'll even earn a salary. Come by if you're interested." Satisfied with the offer they'd made, Flydra nodded to Scorpa. They'd found something interesting but they'd spent a lot of time here. They needed to find the others and regroup. Not knowing what had happened to Lorata and Austri was making her nervous.

Giving the boy, a wave, the two girls slunk off into the debris as quietly and quickly as they'd come. Only time would tell if he would answer the siren's call.

Doutei
Closing this up since I think they'd discussed everything and we agreed that Cynril needed to get back to the swamp!

ImaginationsParadise
So here's a fin!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces