Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:05 am
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's North Star and Fatal's Devanna.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Fatal Ironys Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:09 am
User ImageHe needed to find a place to settle down for a while. He wasn't a young stud anymore, not that he'd ever refer to himself as stud. Ever.

Traveling was just starting to have a toll on him and he was wanting a place to just relax at for a while. He wouldn't mind if it was somewhere where he had to pitch in every now and again. He just wanted a break! He just didn't want to stop at any old place either, he wanted a place where he'd be safe and not have to worry about things ever five minutes.

Ears flicked and tail danced behind him as he moved through the woodlands. He was coming towards a rather nice looking clearing and he hoped to find a comfy spot to take a break until he knew where he was going to go from here. Eyes scanned the surrounding area and he didn't see anyone.

Pity.

He was rather looking forward to someone to talk to.

WC: 168  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:25 am

There were few joys as pure as flying. The wind whipping past her ears, a dull roar that drowned out all other sound. It was colder above the clouds, despite the sun and she enjoyed the feel of the water droplets dotting her flesh as she dove through the clouds. Perhaps the only thing sweeter was the satisfied feeling of her claws closing upon her prey, denoting a successful hunt. She smiled at that and swooped low, darting below the clouds and skimming along the tall grass as she made to land. It was belatedly that she noticed the other soquili there, but it was too late to abort the landing. Instead she shifted direction and landed a bit farther away from him than originally planned.

While typically dealing with strangers can be treacherous, she was unafraid. She was an adept huntress and warrior and feared no other. Instead of hostility she smiled at him in greeting. "Sorry to drop in so unexpectedly!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:39 am
User ImageAsk and ye shall receive no?

As if the gods had known his thoughts a white and brown mare suddenly dropped down from the sky and changed course so she didn't collide into him.

Doing a little dance as he only imagined how that collision would have gone he took a moment to observe her. He had seen a similar breed to her before, but none like her. She was different, and her tail was menacing.

"It's quite alright. No harm, no foul." He said watching her with mild curiosity. Her coloration was tasteful and it was nice to look at, it relaxed him in a way. "Are you from the area?" He figured some idle small talk wouldn't hurt.
WC: 120  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:45 am

The stallion seemed a pleasant enough sort, handsome and honest-looking. Still, when asking about her home she had enough tact to remain vague on the details. After all, the protection ofthe herd was important. "I'm sort of from all over," she said, gesturing at her wings. "Though I stay in the general area more often than not." They were near the edge of their loose territory border, so it wasn't a lie. She approached to get a better look at him, eying him up and down. He certainly was a sturdy stallion, powerful despite the smidge of cerynei blood she could see. She had a habit of sizing up everyone she met, seeing others in terms of their strengths. Though in this case she might admit to a motive of attraction as well. "Are you from around here? I haven'tseen you before." She was casual and pleasant of voice, almost hopeful that he wasn't merely passing through.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:55 am
User ImageDespite her hostile features she didn't seem anything too dangerous, yet. She was proving to be quite accommodating so he allowed himself to be relaxed around her. So she was from the area, mostly. That meant she would know of all the decent places to go, which was nice. He figured, if she was willing, he could accompany her. Or follow in her general direction if she chose to fly. "I'm not from this area, but I would like to find a decent spot to stay a while." He said with a smile. She was strong and he liked that about her, he was sure if she wanted she could kick some serious a** but that was yet to be seen. "I'm North Star." He said to her, finally introducing himself.

WC: 131  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Her heart fell, but only a little, as he said he wasn't from the area. Still, he seemed interested in keeping her company at least for a time. That was something at least. Her smile never waivered as she contemplated where to take him. "I can think of a fascinating rock formation that is both beautiful and functional for shelter, if you're interested." It wasn't quite on herd lands, but it was very near her own home. "North Star? That's an interesting name. I'm Devanna." She cocked her hip to the side, folding her wings in close. "I can lead you to the area I mentioned if you like? I've been flying a while and wouldn't mind a bit of a walk. Plus I can protect you if any trouble comes our way. " She winked and laughed, not expecting any such trouble to cross their path. "Shall we?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:30 pm
Fatal Irony

While he had heard some interesting names in his life, his was probably the simplest. North and Star. However he liked her name, Devanna. It was pretty and had a ring to it. "Devanna." He said, just to say it at least once for the moment. He was certain he'd be able to say it again later, but he just wanted to hear it again once more. "That's a lovely name." He said to her with a smile. "I would like if you lead me there and you do look pretty intimidating." He said with a sly smile as he followed along side her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out