Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Spots and Stripes (Ko'ikku Ahmshere & Valoel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:18 pm
((This is a Private RP between my (~Latonia de la Courtel~) Ko'ikku Ahmshere and Uta's Valoel))

User Image User Image

Latonia Teepee // Uta Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:53 pm
With a favorable tail wind and pleasant weather, it was no hardship to ride the thermals in widening circles and explore the new land beneath her. The ground spread out like a strange tapestry, familiar and yet foreign. It was her job to get the lay of the land, so to speak, to tell her friends what to expect. This would be her new homeland, she and her mismatched herdmates were hoping. It was all but decided, this being one of the final stages. Somehow, they would settle in this foreign place. Likely by separating, which was sad in itself... Drifting off in their own directions, to follow their own dreams or pursue whatever called to them. 'A sad thing, to part ways... but not expected. Afterall, we were a strange, rag-tag sort of gathering. I suppose it was nothing if not temporary.'

Spiraling down into yet another glade, Ko'ikku landed in a crouch, considering her surroundings before straightening to her full height. Wings brace against the ground and claws digging idly into the turf, she turned her head to consider her surroundings. This was one of the more promising groves, her roses would likely be happy here.

"I wonder if it gets snow, and if so, how much?" She mused, the wind tugging at her white mane and sending the strands whipping about her. The roses at her ear and neck ensured she moved in a gentle cloud of fragrance, making her feel at home wherever she wound up. "No rush, at any rate... Sooner or later we'll find the right place..."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:32 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Only took me forever... but tag! Apologies for the brevity -- I don't think I've ever RPed Val before. <<

The stallion had looked been passing through the small grove when a shadow passed over him and caught his eye. Valoel had thought perhaps he'd see a wind passing overhead, or perhaps some sort of hippogryph. Instead, what he saw was something much more exotic and unusual. At first he'd thought that the soquili sweeping in for a landing was some sort of kalona or ulun'suti, but the shape of the wings was unlike anything he'd ever seen. And when the soquili landed, Valoel realized that this creature was unlike any type of soquili he'd ever heard about.

Winds and kalona spotted his own family line; many of his cousins were of kalona blood, so he knew well not to make appearance based assumptions. Part of Val was unsure if he should approach or continue on his way; was the stranger a predator? The claws on those wingtips and upon Ko'ikku's feet made him wonder, but even if she did eat meat, that didn't mean they were a threat.

Never one to be rude, the colorful stallion decided to take a chance. He whipped his hair back over his shoulder, and with a flick of his tail, stepped out of the foliage and into the grove. "Salutations, my fine winged friend. I did not expect to be treated to such a lovely aerial display." He might not have caught all of Ko'ikku's flight, but any ability to take wing was impressive for the grounded stallion.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 am
Flicking her short tail from side to side, the mare shifted on her clawed feet and turned in a half-circle to assess her surroundings. The glade was lush and the plant life happily green, though there was no water in her immediate view. On the one hand, it didn’t immediately rule out the possibility of gardening here, but it didn’t exactly help with her immediate desire for a drink. Clearing her throat in a delicate cough, Ko’ikku half-folded her wings and scratched idly at her neck with one wing-claw.

“Well…” She sighed to herself. “Nothing for it at the moment, so we’ll table the water and consider the viability of a garden.”

Abruptly jogged from her musings at the sound of a rustle in the underbrush, Ko’ikku turned just as a stallion stepped into view. His coat was a blend of purples and whites, as well as a burgundy that seemed to resemble her own, and though his eyes were strange they seemed kind. Unsure what else to do, the mare folded her wings closer to her sides in an effort to telegraph her peaceful intentions, and then smiled hesitantly.

“Good afternoon, sir, and I thank you for your kind words. I did not expect to have an audience or I assure you I would have done a better job of providing you entertainment! I hope I am not intruding on your home or lands? If so, please do forgive me. I am a traveler that happens to be a long way from home, and I am afraid I have had little opportunity to learn the lay of the land.”

Wordcount: 270

Uta
No worries, tag back!

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:02 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~

The mare was certainly a bit extraordinary, at least as far as Val was concerned. Thankfully, she didn't look like a predator, and even if she did eat meat, he doubted she was going to turn around and start chasing him as a snack. He'd never seen a soquili like her, though he supposed there were many types of soquili he'd never seen. His immediate family was nothing but a handful of regulars, though his black eyes always made him suspicious of other origins. Unfortunately, his mother never spoke much of her family, so that side was a complete mystery!

Ah, but he was being rude, wasn't he? He didn't wish to stare, or make the stranger uncomfortable. Smiling warmly, the stallion gave a great bow of hi head, and a flick of his white tail. "No apologies necessary, m'lady. These lands are as foreign to me as they appear to be to you." He rose from his bow and stepped a bit closer, in hopes of easing their conversation. There was no sense shouting, or letting the wind whip their words away. "My homeland are far from this place, so if you're trespassing, than I am as well. Thankfully, from what I can tell, it's free for passage, so you chose your landing well. I'm Valoel." He introduced himself with his usual cordiality, and hoped, perhaps, he might get a name in return.

It had been some time since he found himself in any sort of company, so perhaps this mare would not mind a temporary diversion from her travels.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games