Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
""Be careful with that one, love, she will do what it takes to survive."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 pm
      At the Chittentown Watering Hole, all was calm. The tables were mostly empty-- After all, it was still early at night. Not many trolls were around, most were trying to get some good work in so they could relax in at the Watering Hole later that night, but a singular troll stood out from the rest, seemingly distracted, wrapped up in her own thoughts. She was seated there, thinking, eyes glazed over as she considered something, over and over, eyes empty and thoughtless. The easily distracted troll was now focused on one thing, one singular, particular thing that she could not pull herself from.

Why was Eridia pushing her away?

It was inconceivable to Kolako. All trolls needed help, in some way, and she was there, she was there to help and be there for those trolls, especially Eridia, who'd treated her as a friend. Friends don't tell other friends to leave. Friends don't push other friends away. This much, she knew. This much, she understood. She couldn't accept not being her friend. It was almost a foreign concept to her. She was everyone's friend. Just like she was Nictor's, Caiden's, Mahmud's, and Masoal's friends. She was definitely Eridia's as well. But now that she thought about it, all of them... Were of warmer-ish blood.

Maybe it was because she was a purpleblood?

But no, Kolako couldn't accept that, because Polair was nice to her, Polair was her friend, she was her friend and she had fins. That was high-er-er than Eridia, and, and yet...

Kolako kept thinking.

Gl!tch~
tag, you're iiiittttt

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:05 pm
Hemera drifted in, trying to look kept-up despite the work environment around her. Nothing too overdone, but also something more than woke-up-like-this. Very difficult. Even when out on her own, she wanted to look good. She had little intention to socialize, really. Mera was used to solitude back in the mountains, and having a roommate upset that balance. This break, at least, seemed to be during a quieter time at the establishment. Time to think, time to breathe.

The tealblood sat by herself for a while, lost in thought while gazing out a window. She only looked at the rest of the Watering Hole with glazed eyes. No focus, no interest in recognizing anyone.

She did end up staring at familiar hair for a bit, before even realizing she was looking at anyone. A delayed reaction. Mera blinked back to reality a moment later. A little brownblood, someone she could vaguely recall from Panili's meeting.

Someone Eridia seemed to know. Mera hestitated. It wasn't any of her business, but after what went down at the meeting... Hemera looked at her hands. She was older. She had a sort of duty to at least mediate.

And, it was one of her team members. They should chat anyhow.

She soon stood from her booth, then made her way to the lone kid. "Hello again," Mera started with a polite smile. "Would you mind if I sit with you?"

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:30 am
      Kolako had been deep in thought before her thoughts were interupted by the tealblood from Panili's meeting-- Mera, Hemera? "Oh!" Kolako exclaimed, expression quickly shifting, hoping she hadn't seen her previous expression-- "You!! Hemera-Mera, right? Jajaja, si!! I mean, ay, yes, please sit, sit!" She exclaimed, thankful for the distraction and patting the seat next to her with a welcoming smile. "It's super free!" She exclaimed excitedly-- "Jeje, maybe you can help me with ordenando, or, um, the ordering thing!! I can't read the words too well, they're a little weird-y. Muy raro!" She murmured, thoughtful as she quickly flitted through the menu with a plesant hum.

"Oh! Oh, I'm Kolako!! Or, um, did I already say that? Just call me Koko though! Me encanta-- I like Koko more, 'cause it's short, and sweet! Jajaja!" She giggled more, almost nervously, beginning to ramble so as to fill in the emptiness, offering her once more a cheerful grin. She hoped it wasn't too obvious...!

Gl!tch~

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:13 pm
"Mera, yes, that's me," the tealblood replied during the onslaught of words. Or, she thought they were words? Some where indecipherable. Trolls had a singular language, and she couldn't even start to think about anything otherwise. The gibberish was highly unusual, and stood out to her. Very fascinating. It left questions, but for later. Mera also noticed particularly the fact that Kolako had a hard time reading. Must be an issue with the lusus. Well, there were ways to correct that. Trolls needed to be literate, and she wanted to make sure a lowblood could succeed despite that drawback.

Mera smiled, though, at the kid's increasing enthusiasm. She slid down, sitting across from Koko then. She clasped her hands together. "Hello, Koko. Though Kolako is such a lovely name. Forgive me if I slip into it sometime. Does your lusus call you both? Mine always called me 'Mera' even though he did name me. Lusii are interesting sometimes." But, moving on. She unclasped her hands again. "Okay then. Let's see the menu."

She shifted through the pages, reading upside-down. It wouldn't be polite to pull it away from Kolako. "Ah, some of these have pictures. If all else fails you can go off of that and I can help if anything looks super appetizing." She flipped through some more, to the beverage menu. "Annnd," her brows rose, "oh my, some things in here definitely are not for children. Do you like milk? Or juice, maybe? The desert always makes me thirsty. It's good of the ladder team to provide refreshments."

The faygo listing was off the table here, for sure. "Mm. Not enough vegetarian options. A pity." she tsked. "Anyway. I'm glad to have the help we're getting. A bunch of good trolls, I think. What happened with Eridia, was...regrettable. I, um, saw her play with you a little before the meeting. Are you friends?"

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:50 pm
      When Mera noted her name was lovely, Kolako felt her cheeks flush brown, releasing a giggle. "Jejeje, thanks. Papi calls me Mija all the time, but when he's mad, he calls me Kolako." At this, Koko winked and stuck out her tongue playfully. "Mera is a cool nickname, though! Me gusta! I like it!" She murmured, tilting her head to the other side and watching her carefully, nodding as she began to flip through the menu. Kolako twirled it around for her to see it-- Kolako having it was a moot point, as her reading skills were less than average.

Kolako watched her look through, slightly mesmerized by her knowledge. The Alternian language was interesting, Kolako had to admit, but watching other trolls decipher it so easily was always entertaining. She smiled a little. "I love juice!" She cheered-- "Anything with berries is sure to taste super good! Muy muy bueno!!" Kolako giggled, watching the menu before gasping and pointing at a fruity and seemingly tasteful drink. It was, however, a bit on the pricier side. "That looks so delicious!! Cuanto es? How much is it?" Kolako asked curiously, pulling out her small pouch and rummaging through it. "I can check how much Papi gave me!"

Bringing up Eridia made the brownblood freeze. Kolako played some with one of the beetles in her pouch, watching it crawl on her fingers before sighing and grabbing it, dropping it back in the pouch with dull eyes. "Not anymore. Creo..." Kolako murmured, seeming rather sad about it. "I wanted to help her, but she didn't let me. I went to her. Yo trate... I thought I could do something..." Kolako sighed. She pressed her hand onto her cheek, leaning onto the table some. "I guess I couldn't." Her gaze slid to Mera, seemingly curious. "Did you know her before? She was so cool...!"

Gl!tch~
sweats and waves

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:01 am
Koko's words felt like a whirlwind nearly taking Mera off her feet. So much energy, and personal language. Fascinating, but almost overwhelming at the same time.

Mera nodded through most of what Koko had to say, but raised a hand when Koko started going through her purse. "It's my treat." Children should learn about finances, sure, but they were on the same team. Doubly so. Mera ordered two of the same drink. She'd try it too, why not? And maybe while she was in town she might finally try cactus, while she was at it.

The Eridia conversation seemed to sting the child more than Hemera expected. On Mera's end, she found herself shocked at Koko's opinion. 'Cool'. An interesting perception. What had Eridia done to catch this spitfire's attention and make her think that way? But then, Koko seemed an amiable sort. Perhaps all Eridia did was not be as ridiculous as she was capable of.

Now, it seemed Koko might be getting the real deal.

But how to explain it to someone who liked Eridia? Especially a child? She would have to be delicate.

"I first met Eridia when we were children. A few sweeps ago. And we have kept crossing paths since. Things have always been a little too tense to say we were friends. But that isn't to say there were never any good moments. It just... I don't know. Anyway. Eridia has very colored perceptions, and is vocal about her opinions." Or: a very, very privileged highblood, but you couldn't just say that.

"She can be fun. Enjoyable company! But when she thinks she's in the right, well, it can be a bit difficult. As you saw."

Hemera sighed. "I don't want to talk poorly on someone behind their back, and that's not what I aim to do here. But she is definitely a complicated individual, and I don't know where her priorities lie. I don't think she's malicious, per se, but..." She was certainly capable of it. "Just be careful with her." How does one say 'don't get too attached' without sounding horrible...?

But at least there was one thing she could say in good faith. "There was also a blueblood at the hive. Spirals, yes? That's Chiara. I think she is a bad influence on Eridia, and I definitely think you should stay away from her if you can. I don't trust her."

quite uneventful

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff