seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:40 am
Sascha's brows rose as Aandes reported clearly false information back to his superiors. He may have beaten the s**t out of Aandes, but it was clear that Sascha had been outmatched the entire time. He set his hands on his hips and gave Aandes a careful look. His expression broke as Aandes called him out on the favor he'd just been done. Sascha laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, I gotcha. Hit me up next time you're in Chittentown. I probably shouldn't be seen around Civisect for a while."

Aandes' commentary did little to take the pep out of Sascha's step. "Looks like hell," was quickly becoming a nickname of his. "I'll keep that in mind for next time." He winked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:45 am
Aandes laughed. “I will. It’s been too long!” He remarked, running a hand through his thoroughly touseled hair. The sting of being tossed around like a ragdoll was setting in. “Security’s not too tight. Once you get out of those bandages and grow some hair back no one will be the wiser.”

He pushed himself off of the wall and braced his back with a hand. Ouch. Aandes gave Sascha a last smile and wave before heading to his post. His TR post, rather. He really didn’t want to be seen at security being beaten to hell after his little white lie. He’d had enough fun to keep him entertained for a while, not to mention injuries to dissuade him from moving around much. Best to sit and read reports after all.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:53 am
Sascha's bright grin settled into something more natural. He was genuinely pleased by Aandes' lack of offense at the whole situation. They had an understanding.

"Trust me, I'm working on it," he replied. Sascha watched Aandes drag himself back to his feet. Sascha offered a mock salute and the two boys headed their separate ways. "Catch ya later." Sascha took off running towards the nearest glowing "EXIT" sign.

It looked like Sascha would still get a chance to try out the Civisect fire escapes.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff