Reply Gaia online high school
1X1 Search, looking always.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:47 am
Alright, I'm gonna take some advice from some of my younger friends and get straight to why I'm here.

My name is Maxy, feel free to call me that. I have about 10+ years of roleplaying experience on both Gaia and a few other sites. I'm looking for partners to play with, it gives my life meaning. What can I say?

I'm generally semi-lit to lit but I've been known to copy my partner's length in order to keep the roleplay casual and fun between us. The point of roleplaying is not to stalk the other person for quality and constant replies, we're here to have fun. I do however, expect to be told beforehand if you're bored so I can look elsewhere. I'm in no mood to be completely ignored after all.

Anyway, I'm looking for a few specific things and I have a few ideas but I'm not against reading through a few of your ideas and hearing you out, in other words I'm very desperate. I generally partake in Yaoi roleplays where I can play either the standard SemeXUke combination as either role. I can also do the new aged SekeXSeke relationship if you give me a good enough character combination. I'm so old fashioned! <3

When it comes to heterosexual roleplay I generally play the female, where I can play anyone's typical shy girl or the robust dominate female upon request. Something I've recently gotten interested in, is the idea of playing a man! DUN DUN DUN! I think I could play a straight male if I was compelled enough, he would have to be extremely dominate to appeal to me. I can't play wishy washy men.

Now fandoms...remember, I'm old. It's hard for me to find new things to write about so if you have a pairing that you want to flesh out with me, go ahead and pitch it to me. Just be ready to be turned down if I find the obligation too disadvantageous. I wanna be as good as I can for you after all. I can play a few classic characters and I've recently become addicted to RWBY so, try me. smile

Deep down I'm just bored and life moves way too slowly for me to care. Would you be willing to stimulate the imagination of an old willow? :3 I promise you won't be disappointed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:32 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Hello there Maxy! Feel free to call me YTF. I, myself, have quite a few years of role-playing under my belt. I have mostly done it on Gaia, but a few times off.

I am semi-literate usually but can range to the advanced literate if needed. I tend to mirror my partner's length if possible. However, I much prefer quality over quantity!

I can play anything you feel like doing, whether we do Yaoi or Hetero role-plays. Usually I tend to stick with Yaoi because to me it is generally much more cute then hetero. That and I absolutely hate fighting over female role(s). 95% of the time I am stuck being the male, I have a few friends I role-play with that actually prefer the male role over the female.

Now then... Ideas, did you have any general ideas you wished to throw out there or shall I just list off pairings I have and we can start brain storming from there?

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:38 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Hello YTF! (Kinda sounds like I'm calling you WTF XD ))

I think you and I will get along great, the first step is deciding what to play yea? Let's both agree on Yaoi then, I don't think either of us can disagree with something so simple. ;3

How about you send me some pairings you like? Preferably listed in a way I can tell which one is your favorite so I can consider it. We can either continue here or take it to the pms for our discussion and brainstorming!

Also, I do apologize for being late. Work started up and I might not be as active as I was over the summer.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:52 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Yeah haha. YTF is pretty close to WTF. c":

Yaoi is perfect for me. I don't care if it is standard Seme x Uke or Seke x Seke combination.

I'll send some pairings to you and I will put hearts ranging between one and five so you know what I prefer over what. c': I don't have like a huge list of ideas, as I recently got back from a hiatus.

No worries, I understand! Take all the time you need!

✰ teacher x student ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ rebel x goodie two shoes ♥ ♥
✰ bully x victim ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ famous x high school student (star x non-fan) ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ neko x human (this is actually a neko x stripper pairing, I have a plot behind it) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ human x vampire ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ ghosts/supernatural creatures ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ friends or enemies trapped in haunted house ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ arranged marriage ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ mage x templar ♥ ♥
✰ guardian angel x human
✰ pirate x hostage ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ orphan x rich ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ photographer x model ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ tutor x failing student ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ stranded on an island ♥ ♥ ♥
✰ artist x drawing come to life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥