Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:46 am
Kaya Wolf Moon

Neon beamed at his sisters praise towards Sea Breeze and she seemed to like the compliment just as much. "Thank you so much for the compliment." The small bird said proudly with a smile. Her gaze shifted to the small mouse and she flitted from Neon close to Eclair so she could see her better. "Hi! It's nice to meet you both." She said gleefully.

"Well, now that everyone has been introduced shall we find a spot and make ourselves comfortable?" He figured they'd have a great deal of catching up to do since it was apparent he had missed out on his sister's entire existence until this moment. "You can tell me about any travels or adventures you've had." He would do the same in return if she wanted to know anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:34 pm
Atieno glowed with happiness. The day had promised to be a beautiful one but she had no idea what had lain in store for her. To be able to meet her brother and his bonded was truly a blessing that she hadn't been expecting. The heavens have surely shined upon me today! She thought radiantly as she looked from her brother to his bonded and back again.

"Oh yes!" She declared with gusto, her golden eyes lighting up even more at her brother's suggestion. "That would be an amazing idea! I want to hear everything you've been up to, Brother!" Atieno tilted her head in the direction from which she had come. "There is a lovely shaded spot right there. We can sit and exchange tales. I'm especially curious about you and our other siblings."

AstoriaFallen

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:08 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
We can probably make this into a new rp if you want? This is pretty much finished unless you want it to continue like it is currently?

He gave his sister a smile and listened as she spoke of a rather lovely spot. "I can't wait to hear what all you have seen and heard as well." He added as he followed her to the spot so they could exchange stories.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff