Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
I Wish...More Than Anything (Wishing Star) - *sneaks* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:00 pm
New Colorist (and friends) Wishing Star

There’s a strange, bright star over the Kawani lands. It’s a rare sight, and legend has it that the star can grant a few select Soquili a special wish. Head up to the top of the hill, place a small offering on the altar, and make your wish. Is it a wish for love, a child, a friend or even someone long lost? Think carefully about your wish, however, as you only get to make one!

Starts: August 5th, 2016 @ 2:30PM PST / 3:30PM MST / 4:30PM CST / 5:30PM EST
Ends: August 10th, 2016 @ 2:30PM PST / 3:30PM MST / 4:30PM CST / 5:30PM EST
(The thread will open and close at its stated time, regardless of whether or not an announcement is made.)

Slots
  • Miracle Baby
    1 Unedited (Manda)
    1 Unedited (Pandora Talie)

• Extra Gift
    1 Unedited (Manda)

• Long Lost Family Member or True Friend
    1 Unedited (Manda)
    1 Unedited (Pandora Talie)

• Loyal Companion (Familiars)
    4 Unedited (Kaitaia)
    1 Unedited/Minor edits (Amirynth)

Please Note
  • Thus far, most participating colorists can only do UNEDITED Soquili/Familiars, so keep this in mind when entering. You are perfectly free to enter Edited Soquili, but any mock babies etc will not be Edited, instead we will do our best to come up with a nice design that is possibly based on the edits without being edited itself. Thank you!

Payment
  • Free; souls and firstborns accepted.

Rules
  • Prizes for this will count for the month of August.
  • You may enter for, at most: 1 Soquili Slot (anything but Loyal Companion) and 1 Familiar Slot (Loyal Companion) if you have not hit your monthly cap.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to quote me here, quote me in the main thread, or send me a PM.
  • To remind users of an existing rule: please check to make sure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Skinwalkers, whether cursed or pure, cannot enter Wishing Stars.
  • Prizes in Wishing Stars are considered semi-customs; thus, colorists are free to stream them at any time. If you're getting baskets and want to be surprised, please keep that in mind!
  • All children granted will be considered a special gift from the Star and labeled as a 1st Gen Mockbreeding Child of the couple. However, you may still throwback to their mock parents' bloodline when entering them in normal breeding slots, even if it's impossible for them to be related by blood (eg. the seathi Quiyahuatl can throwback to his usdia mother and his angeni father).
  • Wishing Stars aren't breedings OOC, and colorists have more free reign with them. Additional breeds and traits may be added that the parents do not possess. New! Otherwise, all edit levels, breeds (including purebred super rares), and mutant traits can pass (excluding the triwing trait, which is limited to breeding slots), unless otherwise stated.
  • You may use another person's pet or couple so long as you have their permission. (This does not apply in the True Friend and Loyal Companion category.) This permission can be in the form of a lifemate agreement between their pet and yours, or a post in the Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions thread.
  • Forms may be edited at any time. (However, if you post an incomplete form, they will not be added to the list, and we will not be going back to check.) You must void your original post and repost the form ONLY if you modify the owner(s) involved or change category.
  • As usual, the procedure for this event will be: edited rolls and CCs > 24-hour window after the last edited roll for last-minute edited CCs > unedited rolls and CCs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:02 pm
Header

The cap had been raised from two baskets to three for the Miracle Baby and Extra Gift category. It is our hope that this will help share the family love, and make it a little easier for poly pairs. (Poly pairs with 4+ owners will still have to try separately, though; there's only so many children we can guarantee per slot.)

To be clear, the number of baskets will depend on the number of usernames listed (so if someone enters a self-pair and lists only themselves, it will result in one basket; there will be no chance for a second or third. However, if two people enter a pair and they list themselves, as well as a friend, all three will get baskets). All other categories remain the same, with one prize per.

Limitations:
  • One header = one spot on the list, regardless of the number of users involved.
  • Less slots (though, ultimately, roughly the same amount of pets given out).
  • Please note that this is a personal choice (by the host), and was not the result of any staff discussion. Whether this feature is used again in the future is up for debate!

The header is below; please stick it at the top of your post.

[size=24][color=turquoise][b]THINK OF THE CHILDREN[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Usernames:[/b] (minimum of one, max of three; list ONLY if they're getting a pet from this post)
[b]Owners Giving Up Eligibility:[/b] (list co-owners here if they are not getting anything out of this. In addition, list the pet owners here if they are giving you permission to use their pet/couple, but are not getting pets from this entry)
[b]Permission:[/b] (please provide as many links as necessary to show all listed usernames have permission. Permission is not required ONLY if all usernames match up with all pet owners, though those in the Miracle Children category will still need to provide mockbreeding permissions)

If you choose to add a username, remove a username, or change category, you must void and repost. Be sure to notify all users if you add or remove any. In addition, please use the form below (it should go at the very top, above the header).
[color=lime][size=18][b]Wait! I've Changed My Mind![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Original Post:[/b] [url=][ X ][/url]
[b]Changes:[/b] (list what changed)

Also, please post the following if you prefer to skip any stages for the mock breedings!

[size=16][b][color=indigo]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:05 pm
Forms

Miracle Baby
This wish can be wished by either potential parent of a couple that cannot normally have children via normal breeding slots. If your wish is granted, the couple might find a special basket near their home one day.

• Eligible: Soquili Pair
  • Result: Baskets
  • Restrictions: This category is for pairs who cannot have children via normal breeding slots. They include:
    - Homosexual couples.
    - Different species (eg. regular x usdia, seathi x usdia, familiar x soquili).
    - Poly pairs (at present, there is a cap of 3 parents, regardless of the number of owners involved).

In addition, this category requires proof that the entered pair are a couple. This can be in the form of a lifemate agreement between all parties, or an RP indicating they're together. RPs must have been started before this thread opens, and must contain at least 10 posts or be 1000 words long.

[color=orange][u][b][size=18]A Miracle Foal[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 3:[/b] (Omit for non-poly pairs.)
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Couple Proof:[/b] Link to LM agreement or RP.
[b]Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent:[/b] Link to LM agreement or Mock Permissions agreement.
[b]What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket?)

Extra Gift
This wish can be wished by either potential parents or already breeding couples. If your pair or pet wins via this category, you may state IC that they were born normally, as opposed to being a gift from the Star; however, they will still be considered Mock Children OOC.

• Eligible: Soquili Pair, Soquili
  • Result: Baskets
  • Restrictions: This category is for pairs who can have children via normal breeding slots or for rogue breedings. (Rogue breedings are breedings where only one parent is entered.)

[color=darkgoldenrod][u][b][size=18]Extra Gift[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 2:[/b] (Omit for rogue breedings.)
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Link to Mock Breeding Permission:[/b] (this includes everyone, including co-owners; however, it is not necessary for rogue breedings)
[b]Lifemates[/b]: Yes or No
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket?)

Long Lost Family Member or True Friend
Does your soquili have family out there somewhere it would like to be reunited with? Wish hard enough, and they may just stumble upon you in the near future!

• Eligible: Soquili
  • Result: Adult Soquili
  • Restrictions: Only 1st Gen pets may enter the Long Lost Family category. Otherwise, it implies a breeding of one of the parents or other relatives that is likely owned by someone else, and may interfere with the backstories of their pets.

[color=orangered][u][b][size=18]My Long Lost Family Member[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[b]Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:[/b]
[img][/img] (Omit for Kawani Persona)
[b]Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc):[/b]
[b]Breed (first choice):[/b] (Required)
[b]Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon):[/b] (Required)
[b]Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Like:[/b] (for True Friend, put N/A if family member)
[b]10 Things I Don’t Like:[/b] (for True Friend, put N/A if family member)
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star?)

Loyal Companion
Have you ever wanted a loyal companion to adventure with or confide in? You might get your wish from a special star... This is this wishing star's familiar version of the "true friend" slots!

• Eligible: Soquili, Familiar, or Kawani Persona
  • Result: Familiar
  • Restrictions: N/A

[size=18][u][color=dodgerblue][b]A Loyal Companion[/b][/color][/u][/size]

[b]Who is Wishing?:[/b] (a Soquili, Familiar or Kawani persona) include a link to cert for Soq/Familiar
[b]Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Like:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Don’t Like:[/b]
[b]What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star?)

A Note to Newbies Regarding Eligibility
Hello! There has been some confusion in the past regarding how those without pets in the shop may enter. We hope this section will clear it up; if not, feel free to contact me (the host) for clarification!

Users without soquili may enter:
  • All categories by obtaining permission from the owner of the pet or pair via the Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions thread.
  • The True Friend and Loyal Companion categories by making up a human character (a Kawani persona) and posting from their point of view. Alternatively, users may enter with a familiar if they have one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lists

Miracle Baby

1. Steve & Bucky (pg 1)
  2. Vanilla & Iolite (pg 1)
  3. Pavlov & Zahavah (pg 1)
  4. Laina & Thanos (pg 1)
  5. Aislin & Cedric (pg 2)
  6. Ursula & Vladislan (pg 2)
  7. Kai'kaede & Halcyon (pg 2)
  8. Shiera Seastar & Lady Caleithia (pg 3)
  9. Starlet & Amon Murray (pg 4)
  10. Luminista & Tsaphiel (pg 4)
  11. Poseidon & Nerites (pg 4)
  12. Chandar & Tom (pg 4)
  13. Arco & Helios & Silva (pg 4)
  14. Verllys & Quiyahuatl (pg 5)
  15. Yumiko & Stripe (pg 7)
  16. Aella & Chanterelle (pg 7)

Extra Gift

1. Amadahy & Narakray (pg 1)
  2. Midori & Rogue (pg 2)
  3. Astraea & Ichiru (pg 2)
  4. Galaxia & Asphodel (pg 2)
  5. Foxglove & Rogue (pg 3)
  6. Xuen & Rogue (pg 3)
  7. Adelia & Kheelan (pg 3)
  8. Arlii & Rogue (pg 3)
  9. Osmond & Rogue (pg 4)
  10. Astrophel & Rogue (pg 4)
  11. Zuliekha & Taranis (pg 5)
  12. Andromeda & Rogue (pg 5)
  13. Niall & Eir (pg 5)
  14. Dina & Shin-Ah (pg 6)
  15. Elette & Aryon (pg 6)
  16. Nemesis & Rogue (pg 6)
  17. Lobeira & Rogue (pg 6)
  18. Galileo & Rogue (pg 8 )
  19. Judah & Rogue (pg 8 )
  20. Miniel & Rogue (pg 8 )

Long Lost Family Member or True Friend

1. Danikaa (pg 1)
  2. Lady Mizuki (pg 1)
  3. Mizu (pg 2)
  4. Katilana (pg 2)
  5. Crucia (pg 2)
  6. Ryuunosuke (pg 2)
  7. Zenobia (pg 2)
  8. Grizzik (pg 3)
  9. Vega (pg 3)
  10. Asariel (pg 3)
  11. Cassius (pg 3)
  12. Niveus (pg 3)
  13. Olor (pg 3)
  14. Foxglove (pg 4)
  15. Ozzie (pg 4)
  16. Kaimana (pg 4)
  17. Branwen (pg 4)
  18. Rosalyn & Ambrose (pg 5)
  19. Atlantis (pg 5)
  20. Serenity (pg 5)
  21. Sierra (pg 5)
  22. Æthelred (pg 5)
  23. Aiesha (pg 5)
  24. Deimos Phaethon (pg 6)
  25. Taranis (pg 6)
  26. Gethin (pg 6)
  27. Kayo (pg 6)
  28. Mercy (pg 6)
  29. Kalypso (pg 7)
  30. Decadent (pg 7)
  31. Torbjorn (pg 7)
  32. Ka'ahupahau (pg 7)
  33. Bastion (pg 7)
  34. Indilwen (pg 7)
  35. Daria Jane (pg 7)
  36. Barun (pg 7)
  37. Aiyana (pg 7)
  38. Irena (pg 7)
  39. Mizz Twilight (pg 8 )
  40. Elizabeth Swann (pg 8 )
  41. Adelmar (pg 8 )
  42. Hedva (pg 8 )

Loyal Companion

1. Micah (pg 1)
  2. Vashka (pg 1)
  3. Dimitri (pg 2)
  4. Atieno (pg 2)
  5. Atlas (pg 2)
  6. Danae (pg 3)
  7. Xuen (pg 3)
  8. Lady Kioko (pg 3)
  9. Tiěguānyīn (pg 3)
  10. Silhouette (pg 4)
  11. Pavati (pg 4)
  12. Amarintine (pg 4)
  13. Nyx Valkyrie (pg 4)
  14. Dolly (pg 5)
  15. Xaijin (pg 5)
  16. Beau (pg 5)
  17. Adelaide (pg 5)
  18. Larka (pg 5)
  19. Jubal (pg 6)
  20. Tomoe (pg 6)
  21. Aurianna (pg 6)
  22. Hakuron (pg 6)
  23. Gyokuro (pg 6)
  24. Serafina (pg 6)
  25. Stynkbyrd (pg 7)
  26. Torbjorn (pg 7)
  27. Sprout (pg 7)
  28. Morana (pg 7)
  29. Coral (pg 7)
  30. Caterpillar Man (pg 8 )
  31. Make a Wish (pg 8 )
    Galileo (Rolled by Troll)
  32. Catrina (pg 8 )
  33. Cyrene (pg 8 )
  34. Hark (pg 8 )
  35. Rowenya (pg 8 )

Last Updated: Aug. 10
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:18 pm
Aaand we shall say this opens at 4:30 CST. It is right now 4:18 CST for reference XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:04 pm
OPEN! 8D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:18 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Kamiki & Sabin Duvert
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: Blanket Breeding Permission and Blanket Reference permission.

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image User Image
Uncert Nekkid Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image User Image
Uncert Nekkid Uncert
Couple Proof: Lifemates
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: See LM agreement above // This entry if for both Kamiki & Sabin Duvert (two baskets please)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A charm made from a braided lock of their manes, tied together with string hewn from Kobik's fur and adorned with a shiny blue scale from Steve's armor and a plucked, translucent feather from his wing. Looking even closer, a crude star has been scratched into the scale by Bucky's metal hoof.
Short IC Response: Steve dropped the charm at the rock at the top of the mountain, feeling silly despite no one being around. He looked up into the vast sky and the canvas of thousands of stars strewn across the night. It was times like these that Steve was reminded what it felt like to be small again; lost in something bigger than himself. Focusing on the brightest star in the sky, he dug a nervous hoof into the dirt before closing his eyes and making his wish. "I know this may seem fast, or foolish," he admitted, "but I see no benefit in waiting. I've never been so certain of anything in my life. I know far too well the pain of waiting too long. So if you're offering, I'm asking, Star." He snorted with a grin, "And Bucky came from a big family, had three little sisters! So at least one of us might know what we're doin'."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:31 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Phail Ninja
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: -

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert (Itemless)
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: [x]
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: See the LM agreement!
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A crafted necklace
Short IC Response:

Io blushed, gazing up at the star's light as it shone through the water. Vanilla made her feel all tongue-tied, like she had no idea what to say to her half the time, and yet she was the safest person in the world. And she wanted her to be all hers, more than she already was. She wanted a life with her, a family. Something biology had denied her. But she'd heard of the star. She was much too shy to ask Vanilla to join her, not in something as unlikely to work as this, but it was worth a shot, right? A chance, to be a real family. To make their lifemating vows stronger. To be together. Forever. A family, not just a couple. That was her wish that she sent up to the star.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Uncert
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Cousin
Breed (first choice): Wind (Style 4 Dove wings)
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Uni
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm fairly shy, but can be outgoing if I know you. I have a big heart, and family is my first concern. I cannot do life without family. Especially my two year old nephew. He's my world.
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather tied with a lock of her hair, with a note of love tied in.
Short IC Response: Danikaa looked around her as she dropped the feather, hair and note. She had never gotten to meet her family but she knew life would not be complete without it. She looked upon the star and made a wish. A wish for a cousin she would be able to form a lifelong bond with, a cousin she'd be able to travel the world and explore with. She knew if anyone could help her it would be the star.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: , magnadearel, RamuneGrl
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: AstoriaFallen
Permission: Agreement (for Astoria and Magna)
Link to mockbreeding agreement for RamuneGrl

Extra Gift

Parent 1: Amadahy (AstoriaFallen)
User Image
Uncert Markings
Parent 2:Narakray (magnadearel)
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Agreement (for Astoria and Magna)
Link to mockbreeding agreement
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Amadahy approaches and leaves a feather from Narakray's wing, a braided strand of beaded hair from herself and 3 flowers, a Lilly, an Orchid and a Rose.
Short IC Response: Amadahy was nervous. She had never done such a thing before and this was most curious to her. Well, that was a bit of a lie. The last time she had wished to the stars she had been given back Astraea, her one true friend. She had been brought back into her life so there was yet some powers beyond her comprehension at work. She swallowed and placed the items on the alter and gazed upwards. "Oh star. I pray with all my heart that you heed my call." She glanced down with an anxious flutter of her wings before gazing up again. "I have been praying and hoping for little ones to raise with Narakray. I know he will be an amazing father and I just pray that you will grant us the opportunity to share the miracle of life with one another." With that she bowed her head and turned around and walked away, praying the star answered her call.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:17 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Divena & Angelique DelaMort
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Not sure if this is applicable or not, DivenasMom and I will co-own a basket
Permission: Mockbreeding Agreement

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: LM Agreement and one of their rps
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: just in case you need them again, LM Agreement and Mockbreeding Agreement
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Clamshells from the river
Short IC Response: Zahavah settled the shells carefully, making sure that they were in a pretty pattern, per the instructions given to her by one of her oldest daughters, Akis. Why Akis had given HER the shells, rather than coming herself, Zahavah didn't know. The younger mare had said something about no having the same relationship with the star as Zahavah, but that didn't make sense. Nothing was stopping any of the children from visiting the little shrine Zahavah had set up for the star.

"Akis sends her love," Zahavah informed the star once she was done. "I'm sure she would come herself, but she's a bit busy... we've all been busy, I suppose. It's been awhile since I've come by, and for that I'm sorry. Let's see... Morningstar and Wolfgang have grown to be impressive stallions. I'm very proud of my boys. I think you would be, too. They haven't gone off traveling just yet. They're starting to get antsy, though, I think. Nova has come home and settled in. Traveling wasn't quite for her, it seems... but Duga still travels every now and again. She seems to have claimed our home as hers. It's nice having her around. This last time, she came home with some baskets. Two adorable little boys. She and Nova are over the moon..." Zahavah grinned a bit. "So am I, actually. My first grandchildren... Pavlov is as nervous as others, though I think he's starting to get used to the whole parenting thing. I found a couple of baskets near the edge of our territory. They looked to be abandoned, so of course I brought them home. Two more boys, though these ones look to have a bit of kalona in them. Poor Pav, huh?" she chuckled as she remembered her mate's expression of horror when her baskets popped to reveal two more boys. "They're darlings though. We've all been raising the four boys, Duga's and mine that is, together. I think Duga appreciates it. The mare is sweet, and she loves my Nova to pieces, but she's a bit flighty. Nova's turning out to be a good mother. Very nurturing. A little flimsy on discipline, though. I rather like this whole community raising thing.... Addy's been popping in and out, helping here and there. All in all, everyone's been good..." Zahavah sighed happily as she considered her family. She shook her head slightly. "I'll try to make an effort to visit more often... Or at the very least send one of the kids so you don't get lonely..." Yeah, that sounded like a good idea. The kids needed to visit their guardian star more often, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:37 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Micah
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Micah is a pragmatic mare, often missing the point of frivolous things in favor of something practical. She's stubborn and quick to do battle for her beliefs and for those who can't defend themselves, though she never kills or does serious harm. She's adept at subduing her adversaries. Generally she is kind and giving, always offering help where she might provide some. She sees herself as a protector, a holy warrior.

She's serious to the point of coming across as rude. She can't stand small talk or what she deems "wasteful" conversations. She's often considered cold and emotionless, though that isn't strictly true. She does have feelings, but she chooses not to express them. She values being in control of herself. She can be quick to anger sometimes, particularly when defending her sister. Valoel is the only one Micah opens up to and whose company she always enjoys. Valoel is the light in a dark world for Micah.

Micah also came upon a father and daughter in her travels and became friends with them, seeing her spirited sister in the young filly. She allows the girl to take her feathers and make adornments for her family.
10 Things I Like:
1. Glowy things
2. Feather accessories
3. Purple!
4. Wing patterns
5. Fluffy animals
6. Canine types - Wolf/fox/etc
7. Cat types - Bobcats/lions/etc
8. Winged mutants (wolves, foxes, bobcats, lions, etc)
9. Familiars with hair XD
10. Fierce/warrior types
idk XD
10 Things I Don’t Like:
1. Neon colors
2. Aquatic types
3. clashing colors
I DON'T KNOW
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her famous purple feathers

If interested, this is the list of familiar bases I like (not just ones I prefer for this, just all those I like in general) in no particular order:

bat, bear, bobcat, chicken, cockatoo, condor, crow, fox, ferret, goat, hawk, hummingbird, lion, rat, owl, porcupine, prairie dog, pronghorn, rabbit (new), raccoon (new), river otter, snake, squirrel, wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:47 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Friend
Breed (first choice): Ulun'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpie
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My clan is all but gone, and I am alone but for my sea otter familiar, Arashi. A ground-leveler destroyed my home, and I have wandered this strange new land in search of any survivors. My heart is gentle, my spirit strong.
10 Things I Like: Fancy & Spiny Kelpie lines; Asian/Oriental theme(s), ocean theme(s), lunar theme(s); blues, silvers, black, greens, gold.
10 Things I Don’t Like: The "Original" and "Fierce" Kelpie lines; the raptor claws, jaw line/big mouth, or any of the clubbed tails from the Ulun'Suti lines; the color red; gore.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? I bring a charm crafted from the brightest of sea shells and corals anchored to a crystal from my hidden ocean-side cavern. Twin strands of braided kelp dangle from the bottom and a loop of braided kelp is at the top.
Short IC Response: Making her way to a secluded grotto, Lady Mizuki waded to the center where the moon beamed down upon the waves. Gazing up at the starry sky, eyes fixed upon the brightest of them all, a single tear rolled down her cheek.
"Please, O Star Spirit, hear my plea and grant my wish. I have all but given up hope of ever finding any survivors of my clan. I need your help. Guide them to me, or me to them. My heart cannot bear to suffer this sorrow any longer..."
Dipping her head, she let the charm she had painstakingly crafted slide from where it dangled on her horn into the water. With a splash, it sunk beneath the brackish waters.
"I humbly offer this gift to you, O Star Spirit, in hopes you will show favor upon me. Let the lost be reunited once more."
Bowing her head, she quietly slipped out of the water and into the night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:55 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Fatal Irony || Natelie || Niyaru Delacroix
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: None
Permission: Mockbreeding Permission || Niya's agreement

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Couple Proof: Lifemating Agreement
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Lifemating Agreement || Mockbreeding Permission || Co-ownership Agreement
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A rose from their garden, the symbol of their family.
Short IC Response: Laina stared up at the glittering star for a long time, the weight of what they were asking heavy upon her tiny shoulders. They had been blessed by the Spirits once, but were they so lucky for a second time? Did they deserve it? All she knew was that she longed for children by her mate, not by some surrogate, grateful as she was for them. She took a steadying breath and looked up at her mate for support. He nodded, an unwavering smile upon his face and she strengthened her resolve. She took the rose from him, perfect and delicate, and set it before the star and prayed "Please, oh Wishing Star. Give us natural children. Grow our family as only You can." She bowed her head silently, her heart open.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:58 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Vashka is a excitable yet elusive little fella who tends to be very erratic. A few people say he has ADHD and couldn't hold still if he wanted to, he just says that he likes to learn new things and why spend more time on one subject than needed.
He doesn't often show himself preferring to hide among the bushes of the forests and observe things, but he's also quite helpful and adores assisting folks.
10 Things I Like:
Winged Wolves
Dragonflies
Wings
Rainbow Patterns
Glowing Things
Tribal
Iridescence
Dark Bodies with White Underbellies
Scale Patterns
Feathers
10 Things I Don’t Like:
Girly Things
Neon
Dull Muddy Colors
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few fossilized bones he found and a iridescent feather from a raven.
Short IC Response: Carefully Vashka steps up to the altar upon the hill where others so reverently placed their own. He eyes the bright heavenly body above him before placing his own offering and says, "Oh great star. I have heard of your kindness to the others who have come before me and hoped that you would look favorable upon me this night." He sighed a bit, "I would like a traveling companion who could assist me in my passion for learning new things and helping others. Someone who can be a friend to me for my entire life." He bowed before the altar and moved to go, his thin wings buzzing slightly as he walked away.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff