Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Meeting Another One (Anga Mrengo & Bahram)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:41 pm
Anga pushed herself deeper into the grass as she looked at the herd of zebra she had been trying to stalk all morning. Unfortunately she hadn't yet found an opportunity to attack and so was just hoping that they hadn't been alerted to her presence yet.

She still wasn't used to hunting by herself, but at least she was getting along without her sisters. Considering that she had been left alone quite suddenly, she felt that she was surviving well enough without any help. That didn't help the current situation though. She was wishing for another that could possibly help her capture some prey, though out here she knew it was a battle every day between predators for food.

And of course if she did see anyone, she had too much pride to ask for any assistance.

RamuneGrl
Sorry for the terrible title XP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:53 pm
He had waited for the lioness to pounce before he got his own moment to get the last blow to the prey beasts. It wasn't that he couldn't get the kill on his own. Bahram was more than capable to do that. He just wanted something easy this time around and if she scattered them and grabbed onto one of their backs he'd bring it down. He had been nearly stalking her and the herd for some time now. Carefully making sure not to alert her to his presence. How awkward would it be for her to notice him and then wonder exactly what his intentions were.

He did not want that at all. Not in the slightest.

SSBrosB

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 pm
Anga readied herself, making sure her legs weren’t asleep so she could pounce on the zebras easily. It looked like they were about to move again, but if she didn’t take this chance to catch one, she doubted she would have been able to catch anything for the rest of the day.

They started moving slowly, passing a bit by her and – off she went! Of course the zebras noticed her now and started to move as fast as they could, but some weren’t so fast and she managed to pounce on one of them, trying to drag it down and chomping at it’s neck.

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:27 pm
There she went after the herd beasts. As she sprung out he came up right after. Now there were two predators going after them and their cries were getting noisier by the passing moments. He snapped with his teeth at them before moving closer and closer to the one she was trying to bring down and leaped towards it. His claws first dragging against the creature. He let go and re-positioned until he was able to come up underneath and grab onto the soft underside of its neck. An effective tactic as they both tumbled to the ground.

Choking the life out of the creature until he no longer struggled he let go of the kill and looked proudly over it. Turning to her he gave her a small grin. "Thanks." He wasn't trying to be a jerk so he pulled back from the kill. She had gone after it first, he just finished it off.

SSBrosB

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:28 am
Anga was surprised when she saw a flash of brown before tumbling down, the weight of the zebra rolling over her and let go so that she couldn’t hurt herself more. She took a few breaths, trying to get her bearings and see if she was hurt in any major places. The pain she did have was starting to subside, so she probably hadn’t hurt anything too badly.

Looking over she saw a male lion finishing the kill. She was about to yell at him, even with his ‘thanks’, but he pulled back and seemed to be giving her the go-ahead to get at it first. She was still a bit annoyed with him, but he at least acknowledged that she should be the one getting it first.

She tried to calm herself down a bit so that what she said first to him wouldn’t be so mean. A few more deep breaths and she sighed, feeling it go out of her. She got up, making sure she could stand right, and went over to the body and looked at him. “Well… thank you for finishing it off. But is there a reason you went after my kill?” She said to him, smirking a bit before taking a nice bite out of the body.

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:47 pm
Well she seemed angry that he had helped her out with a kill. Had he not she might not be eating the thing before her right now. "Isn't it obvious? I was helping you." Still waiting for the go ahead to take a bite of the beast before him. "I mean if I hadn't helped you might not have gotten it at all." Bahram really wasn't trying to be a jerk but the way his words came out could be taken as such.

He felt the hostility was a bit off putting but he inwardly shrugged. Maybe he should have come up to her before hand and worked out some sort of plan with her or something. "Sorry. I really wanted only to help you. I should have come up and explained myself but the prey beasts were going. I just didn't have the time."

SSBrosB

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:54 am
She glared at him a bit. “It’s not really that obvious. Most of the time when another lion comes out and takes down your kill you usually have to fight them or you lose whatever meal you may have had.” She replied, taking another bite and swallowing it slowly, making sure she didn’t swallow it the wrong way.

She then sent another smirk his way. “Well, I have been surviving by myself out here for a while, I think I can tell what I can and can’t take down.” She looked at him. He seemed quite strong and healthy so perhaps he had an easier time taking down prey and thought a lioness like herself might not be able to. She mentally rolled her eyes.

She motioned her head towards the body. “Just remember what I told you, a lot of others won’t take it as helping so much as someone possibly stealing their meal. But go ahead and eat. You helped take it down after all.”

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:40 pm
So next time he would come up to another and ask them. If they didn't need help then fine he'd hunt on his own. He could do that as easily as hunting with another. The male was just as strong as anyone else out here in the rogue lands. He had not always been in the rogue lands either. He knew the strength of a pride. Partially he wished to be part of one again.

"I'll try to remember that." He had really only tried this with her. Guess he would think things through next time. "Name's Bahram." Saying this between mouthfuls of food. "Yours?" At least a friendly conversation between the meal before they parted ways or maybe not parted ways.

He that an inkling that she was fed up with his presence already and would not want to continue having it around. Maybe though...

SSBrosB

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:59 pm
She gave him a quickl look before going back to her meal. “Anga’mrengo.” She aid between bites. “I usually just go by Anga though. At this point she was mostly just trying to concentrate on eating her meal. She was hungry and her stomach was demanding food. It was hard to deny it and she certainly didn’t want to talk to the other while trying to eat. It was rude and it would just hurt later, swallowing all that air and whatnot.

After she managed to eat a bit that her stomach calmed down a bit she turns back towards the male. “I haven’t been out here long myself, at least not this part of the area. Mostly just trying to find my way at this point. What about you?” She didn’t mind making conversation, but she didn’t feel like she could handle company on her journey right now.

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:06 pm
The olive color male memorized her name. The name of a very pretty and sure of herself lioness. "A mouthful of a name but I'll commit it to memory Anga." Opting for the easier name than the full one in case he butchered it. He did not want to have another reason for her to possibly get angry at him. "I am also new to the area. Day by day I find something I've passed by before and learning more about it." He had stuff himself full by that point especially during the portions where they were quietly eating.

"What say you and I team up for a touch longer? You are capable and I am a rather skilled hunter." Not that he'd really take no as an answer anyway regardless of what she said. "Though I think I might nap off this food first."

Trotting away like some zebra he found a spot that seemed quite comfortable and laid himself out. Might as well soak up the sun while getting in a good nap after some food. Perfect way to end a day.

SSBrosB
~Fin~

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash