Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:21 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Misha and Fatal Irony's Asli.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee Fatal Ironys Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
It was a joyous day to be alive! Though he thought every day was a good day. He did his best to stick around areas with water nearby since he had to keep his tail wet he did happen to venture a little too far. He had recalled doing that by mistake once or twice and kept telling himself to not do it again, but what can you do? Currently he was splashing around in a nearby stream, the water kissing his chest as he walked in it, his tail swishing in the water behind him. The coolness of it relaxed him and sent a small shiver down his spine. He felt so graceful when he was in the water, but once he was on land it was sort of awkward for him. His tail was so large and bulky it wasn't the easiest to run, let alone walk with it. He knew this meant more dangers for him but he had long ago accepted his fate.

Tossing his pale hair away from his eyes he glanced around, he was hoping to make a friend or two to travel with but it was hard to get people to want to stick around water. Grumbling to himself he shook his head to clear his mind. NO, he would not let negative thoughts ruin his perfect day. With that he went back to splashing and playing in the water like an overgrown foal.
WC: 241

Fatal Irony

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:48 am
User Image

With predatory eyes he watched his brother from the shadows. He loved to stalk in quietly and surprise him, playful as a foal. He waited and waited until the moment was perfect, creeping ever closer before charging from the underbrush and splashing through the water, directing the flow at his brother. He was laughing when he came to a stop, chest deep in the river and dripping. There was a time when he hated getting wet, when the feeling of his hair plastered against his flesh bothered him. Now all it did was remind him of the day he met Fieurce, his mate, the feeling of the water much more pleasant.

"What are you up to?" he said, smiling at his brother. "It's been a while since I've visited!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:14 pm
User ImageWith a small yelp in surprise and partially out of being startled he whipped around to see a familiar face and a grin spread wide upon his features. "It's been too long!" He said splashing water towards his brother playfully. "I'm just enjoying the day, what are you up to? What brings you this way?" It had been quite a while since the pair had been face to face. "What's new?"

Fatal Irony

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

He dodged as best he could the splashes his brother returned to him, laughing. When the two finally settled he flipped his hair out of his face, sending water flying backwards. "I was just in the area hunting and caught wind of a familiar scent, I couldn't resist paying you a visit. How have things been?" He tried to remember when last he had been near home, or when he had spoken to any of his other family members. When had it been? He'd been wandering for so long, having adventures with Mac Lir or spending time with his mate. He felt a pang of guilt for not keeping up with his family more. He made a mental note to be better about that.

"Did I tell you I had found a lifemate?" He really should bring her around the family too. "I really can't recall the last time I've seen you," he said with a sheepish chuckle. "I want you to fill me in on all the things that are new in your life!" He shook his mane out again, though it was a futile effort standing chest-deep in water.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:33 am
User ImageHe was pleased his brother had decided to join him and he gave him an appreciative smile in return. "That was thoughtful of you." He said wondering when the last time they actually saw one another was. He honestly hadn't seen much of anyone in a while so he was honestly just glad to be around one of them. Especially Asli. "I've been doing really well." He wondered where he should start first. However, his brothers news about having mate made him pause in his thoughts for a moment. "Oh did you? That's wonderful news! What are they like tell me everything." He said happy to hear his brother had found someone. "I may have found someone too." He said with a sheepish grin. Though he wasn't really sure about things just yet, it was just a crush and he wasn't sure how Niall felt just yet.

WC: 147

Fatal Irony

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items