Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:12 pm
1:47pm 7/24/2016
User Name: IvoryRyu.20
Name: Velvetleaf Boneblossom
----------------
Personality: velvetleaf is a boy who has a knack for having trouble find him. He is a stallion who is quick to please yet he also is one who's fly by and distracted. Like his mother he has a short attention span but is quick on the balls smarts wise. Velvetleaf is one who even with his trouble he brings to himself is one who is adventurous something he got from his aunt almost like her bad luck with stallions. He is also one that likes to be trouble maker to an extend but he won't get into too much trouble with this tell later in his plots. Though he has bad luck he knows of his mothers love for the paranormal and this interests him but with his bad luck he finds that if he follows a story he runs into a specific mystery seeking walker.
The walker tells him that his search for the paranormal and it makes velvetleaf curious. Though even through his curiosity velvetleaf is very close to his family coming to learn the values of life through his aunt and father he does have his values. Like his father he likes to look at ladies and flirt but he never can really do much more than be a big flirt stallion. Velvetleaf has much to learn when it comes to the ladies but he is never a stallion who would mistreat them more like he acts as a savior for girls charming them to stay and giving them a protective sanctuary.
Plot Ideas:
Family: he has grown up and adores his father and brothers but after coming to his own age he feels the need to go traveling and come to understand more himself

Mother: during his travels he meets his mother learning of her stories to the paranormal and this piques his interest

Gator walker: he meets and travels for a while with a walker this allows him to understand the darker side of the world and see if ghosts are real with gaining a interest in what mysteries are

Ladies: often flirts and charms single mares into a single group which then leads to him seeing his role as a protector

Garden: he has a very good green thumb and uses his spot of growth when talking to ladies but he eventually meets up with a better gardener that motivates him further

Love interest: he meets a girl that makes him unable to talk and she is someone he can't pull mischief or his normal charm on

Adventure: he likes to do this stuff but doesn't do it for he often gets into more trouble then it's worth maybe he can find a partner who has better luck and they become a tag duo

Troublemaker: he will eventually come to make trouble with his adventure partner but not at all to a degree that will be meant to harm anyone they just like to cause trouble for fun

Bad luck: have him meet his duo when he reaches a point where he is in a situation that he can't get out of

Return home: he returns home with a changed outlook on life more a protector but a flirt he comes to understand how to keep his attention together and still be free spirited and out to do what he wants to do
Anything else?: this stallion goes from a flamboyant pretty boy to a motivated and self guided boy yet he keeps that pretty boy charm to an extend  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:21 pm
User Name: stormflower
Name: Faolán "Heartleaf" Boneblossom
Faolán- Irish Gaelic name composed of the word faol "wolf" and a diminutive suffix, hence "little wolf."
----------------
Personality: True to his nickname, Heartleaf he has a heart that he wears on his paw. He doesn't hide his feelings and is honest in them as well. His heart is fragile and naive though and this may lead him to be a little too trusting and free at times. He is light-hearted and loving and can find love anywhere. The plant 'heartleaf' is also known as the chameleon plant which also suites Faolan as he can fit in with and get along with anyone. He is your neutral party in a dispute and usually ends up bein the middle man between his brothers if arguments arise. He is just and fair and is rather bright but with his light hearted ways he may appear at first to be 'ditzy'. He loves his family and will do anything for them!
Plot Ideas: All the brotherly-love!! Would love to have generic brother plots to develop them all more and really see who they become.

As a young adult, after he has struck out on his own he may become bewitched with a stallion or mare finding what he thinks is love. Only problem is the other party seeks only to use him, be it for babies or as a servant or they just like the attention. Maybe either his dad or even Morrigan knowing from her history with bad stallions can help him realize the reality of his situation.

I would like for him to run into his mother or another boneblossom and learn more of his other family. Could go several different ways, so its really open.

Id like for him to truly find love, real love and mature with it and learn after his several encounters before this and see the difference. Now if this relationship works out right away, they have a separation, or are just unable to stay together for whatever reason is up in the air, but for him to realize the difference I see the two going through some trials and maybe danger to realize it for what it is.

That is what I have for now, unfortunately Im not very good at coming up with plots off the bat. Usually takes a little rp and basic plot development for them to take shape, but it would def be a start biggrin
Anything else?: Thanks so much for the chance at one of these lovelies!! You guys are awesoesauce and all 3 boys are super handsome!!! ^_^  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:58 pm
User Name: Mahogany Sunset
Name: Aiden "Juniper" Boneblossom
----------------
Personality: Aiden is obsessed and fascinated by the occult. Have a ritual? He would like to know aaaaall about it. Rituals welcoming life, death, and even sacrifice are all something he is interested in - just as Juniper, his namesake, is used in the Celtic rituals of his heritage. He's a very scholarly boy, and loves to learn - but that doesn't entirely cloud his common sense. He's aware of how curiosity killed the cat, and he doesn't want to follow in its footsteps. Most of the time.
Plot Ideas: I'd like Juniper to get into some very magical and some very bad experiences when he's researching rituals. Magical ones would be ones that have to do with nature and the beauty of life, and himself discovering his own beliefs. Very bad ones would be things that he walks himself into unawares - sacrificial ones (that sacrifice sentient or even non-sentient animals) and just outright murder/cannibalism type rituals, like a cursing ritual. At some point, I want him to hunt down an answer to something - a question or a "why" of a certain ritual and get himself into trouble: one such "curiosity killed the cat" situation that will throw him off them and into wariness for a long while.
However, he will eventually make a leap of faith and create his own belief system (still a work in progress in my head) around nature and include several self-made and/or borrowed rituals in it. Whether or not he finds anyone else to believe alongside him... Well, only time will tell. <3
Anything else?: I'm sorry this is so brief! I've been working insane hours for the last couple days. I do want him to figure out the magic and the beauty of nature and possibly reconnect with other Boneblossoms and Petalwings. I'm not sure as yet with which parent he'll be staying, but I think he'd be with Mom for at least a little bit, exploring and learning about death and other things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 pm
This is closed now! Winners to be announced!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UHH. So you guys made this really hard and Fatal and I are so happy to see so many people interested in this family. ;; But there can be only one! With that we'd like to welcome Uta and Cearney "Heartleaf" Boneblossom to the family!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE. There were three other entries that really stood out to us and we'd think they'd be wonderful additions to the family :> With that we'd like to offer mockbreeding permissions to Faithofthefallen, Spelldancer & Yayoi

Permissions will be set up shortly!
Uta
I'll post him for certing with the others if you give me details <3

Faithofthefallen

Spelldancer

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:09 pm
Congrats everyone who won! And to those who didn't, thank you anyway! Seriously I had probably all of you on my list at one point as we tried to narrow things down!

Well done everyone, and see you next time! <3  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:18 pm
Eeeeeeeiiiiiii!!!!! Thank you! As I was writing him I fell absolutely in love with him and am so glad that Faolán gets to be real!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:57 pm
biggrin Thats amaaaazing!!! Thanks so much guys!!!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:36 pm
User Name: Ruhane Chiisai
Name: Connor "Agaricus" Boneblossom
----------------
Personality: Connor was given his nickname because, despite flights of fancy and a short attention span, he tends to grow on even the most disagreeable creatures. He has a tendency to be a little more jaunty than the situation calls for, but his motto in life revolves around a smile; if there's not one present, there's no reason to be around. After all, life is what you make of it. If you make it all frowns... is that really making much?
THe only thing that really seems to get him down is hunger. He can turn into kind of a jerkbag when he hasn't eaten in a long enough time. And if he gets lost in some menial little tas, he has a tendency to forget to eat.
RP Ideas: I don't personally believe in plotting out my pets. I'd much rather play with them in RP. I'd love to have several encounters just because, with a lot of different critters, to find out more about the critter. Eventually, he'll spark up a love interest, probably passing at first, but I could see him wandering a little and then coming back to him/her when he realized she was the soquilli for him. Would love to have some fights and butt heads with other equines and even familiar breeds over differing opinions
Anything else?: I appreciate the chance. GOod luck, everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:19 am
What!?

Oh my goodness, you guys are amazing! What a surprise to wake up to this morning. I didn't think I stood a chance in heck -- there were some great entries here!

Thank you so much for the opportunity, and congratulations to Spell, Yayoi, and Faith!

I'll ping details at you in a bit, Lol!

heart  

Uta

Shy Mage

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items