View Results

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:04 pm
New Ownership for Newbies & Open Co-Own Contest!

Open: Now
Closed: July 30th (9pm est)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:06 pm
Rules:

1. All Entries must abide by Soq shop rules & Gaia TOS
2. This is free for it's a customer held contest/does not count towards freebie.
3. Anyone can enter depending on the qualifications.
4. You can enter for more then one entry but you can only win one!
5. Any questions PM me.

Note: I will be judging based on what fits the personality of the soquili! heart

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:07 pm
Newbie Only Contest

User Image User Image
User Image

Requirements: Own 5 or less soquili (This includes if you have a basket or getting one, also co-owning.)
You get: Full Ownership
Fill out this form:

[color=LightSkyBlue]I'm a Newbie![/color]

[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]I Own:[/b] (Proof you are a newbie)
[b]Soquili Choice:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (You can change the name or keep it!)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Please fill in!)
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]RP Plots: [/b]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:14 pm
Looking for a co-owners (Open to anyone!)

You get: RP rights, Sig Rights, Shared Teepee Rights, Breeding Rights
Note: You must discuss breeding partners with me first!!! heart
Warning: I alone am allowed to revoke co-ownership. If for some reason I do not think us together works, I will wait until you at least get your basket from a breeding.

User Image

Form:

[color=MistyRose]I think I can do wonders with this pink fella...[/color]
Username:
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: (Tell me his personality besides the sweet that I listed.)
RP Plots: (Note: I've done nothing with him. So he's basically open for anything, but he is indeed homosexual.)
RP Prompt: Open

User Image

Form:

[color=Chocolate]
I'm up for the challenge of the mute one...[/color]
Username:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: (Tell me her personality besides the sweet that I listed.)
RP Plots: (Note: She is the maid of my girl [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/DeeJaye/SoqCer/ElixirAzura.jpg]Azura[/url] and also a mute.)

User Image

*For harpy newbies only! You cannot own a harpy or a soquili that is clawed!*

Form:

[color=Violet]I'm a harpy newbie![/color]
Username:
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: (Tell me her personality besides the vicious that I listed.)
RP Plots: (Note: She is strictly for the flock)

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 pm
Okay open!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:23 am
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: Melomar
I Own: User Image and User Image and shiny new teepee
Soquili Choice: Gael
Name: Gael Róisín
Temper: Kind
Personality:
- - Salt of the earth. Honest with others but good-natured and generously shares what she has to give and more. Soft-spoken unless called upon to provide her opinion or observation. Does not interfere in the lives of others, but gamely helps if requested.
- - Harmonious. She seeks balance with her current environment and can make the most of things in a practical way.
- - Strong: physical, emotional, mental. Perhaps she didn't start out this way, but she now holds her ground and won't take crap from others.
- - Trusting but shrewd. It is in her nature to take words at face value or trust the goodness in others, unless shown otherwise. However, she is not as naive as she used to be and is a sharp observer.
Sexuality: Unknown
RP Plots:
Names are important and I would like to incorporate them into her story. The name Gael (gah el) is said by some to mean "emancipation," in Hebrew, but I can't seem to find it; on the other hand, Gael refers to a certain group of people. Róisín (roh sheen), means "little rose." I would like to expand on these name meanings in roleplay or back-plots. More specific ideas:
- - Whether it means emancipation or not, I like the idea. So how was she emancipated? Was she oppressed by another soquili for a period in her life and later broke away? Or was she taken in by a human who treated her cruelly? Whatever the experience(s) may be, I want her to come out of it stronger and more confident than she was before. Or I want it to open up a sense of compassion in her that she might not be capable of without suffering herself.
- - The Gaels. I've got nothing at the moment.
- - Little rose; she has flower and vine markings all over her body. More than just her markings, where she finds that she is well-camouflaged in the woods, perhaps she has a green thumb. Or hoof, rather. Maybe tending to vine roses is "literally" in her blood. Perhaps she likes sweet smells or greenery in general. Or to coin a phrase, perhaps she has some "thorns" that are drawn out under certain situations, or by certain soquili.

Twins! I would like to tell the story of two good-natured soquili who were separated in their youth. Ideas:
- - It is said that even when raised separately, twins' lives often parallel. How did the lives of these twins parallel or deviate? Did one sense when the other was in danger? Did each lifemate with a soquili with the similar characteristics as the other's? For example, perhaps each had a lifemate whose personality was complimentary to their own. Or perhaps they both favor natural-colored mates. Who knows!
- - Why are these twins separated, and will they ever be reunited? I want to make the answer to that last question a "yes." But the rest is up to fortune and fate!

edited 7/29 11:51pm Pacific to add teepee link  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:15 pm
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: StrawberryRoseTea
I Own: Decadent, Eldrin. I have a basket from Eldrin but am working on giving it away to someone with no soquili. teepee
Soquili Choice: Jessamine
Name: Kasandra Lynn "Kally" for short
Personality: First and foremost Kally is a survivor, her lovely exterior hiding a backbone of steel and a resolve of titanium. Despite all that she has been through (see back plot) she has remained a sweet, kind girl whose first thought is always for others. She likes to go out of her way to bring a little light into the lives of others whenever she can. In her spare time she collects pretty rocks and shells that she uses to create jewelry and charms to give away.
While she struggles sometimes with the ghosts of her past she never lets them stop her from trying to live her life as happily as she can or trying to encourage others to do the same.
Kally is somewhat easily manipulated as she wants so badly to be a light in the lives of others that sometimes she is blind to the shadows they can hide. Despite her best efforts to not let her past control her she still has trouble interacting with Kalona and Kalona crossbreeds. Being around them causes her to lock up in panic. Luckily she has enough discipline and self control that most never even notice her freezes.
Some days she struggles more with her insecurities and anxieties than others. Most days she can't wait to go out into the world to make new friends and spend time with the ones she already has. Some days though all she wants to do is lay around her home and fight her demons alone. Some of her troubles include being afraid of the dark, being very uncomfortable in enclosed spaces, and having an extreme dislike for cold weather. Most of her problems she deals by making sure she avoids situations where they occur. She lives in a warm climate where the stars are always bright at night and pointedly avoids caves and similar environments.
Mostly she fights her troubles by striving to be lovely and graceful and a good example to others who may be worse off than she herself is.
She maintains a relationship with an old medicine stallion helping him out and learning what she can from him in hopes of becoming a healer like him one day. He likewise keeps an eye on her, helping her through her toughest troubles when she needs.
As she grows as a character she will slowly be able to work through and mostly overcome all of her problems through various plots/rps. Eventually she will be very well adjusted and ready to move forward in life.
She has always been a dreamer and hopes that one day she will reunite with her family and be able to find a life/love mate to start a family of her own with. While I don't see her as a flinger, wanting to hold onto the ideal of saving herself for true love, I could see her maybe being able to be a well plotted surrogate if it were to help out someone.
Sexuality: pan-sexual: She believes that love is a force that transcends the physical and doesn't want to limit herself on any basis.
RP Plots:

Back plot: The beginning of Kasandra Lynn's life was happily spent with her parents in a small nomadic herd. During this time is when she learned her joy and love for life. She spent the days playing with the other foals as the herd traveled and the nights sleeping safely with her parents. However, it was not to last.
One day the herd unknowingly encroached upon land that a family of Kalona saw as their territory. Rather than confront them directly the Kalona planned to take their payment and cause punishment clandestinely. They waited for night fall and stole into the sleeping encampment. As they had been watching the herd all day it took them no time to find what they sought. The vibrant young draft filly who would grow up strong and be full of work. They had decided to take her as payment for allowing the herd to pass on otherwise unmolested. Upon awaking she was quickly convinced that they were playing a game and went with them willingly, stolen into the night without a trace.It wasn't until the next morning when the Kalona forced her to watch her family search desperately for her that she realized she had made a mistake in trusting the strangers. Hopelessly she watched her family move on knowing she may never see them again.
She suffered through many long years of poor treatment and hard work among her kidnappers. She grew up strong just as they had predicted and they made sure that she put all of her abilities to use treating her as a servant to do all of their menial and degrading tasks. Despite the miserableness of her situation she realized that it had come about due to a choice she had made and therefore believed she needed to make the best of what she had.
Whenever she began to feel overwhelmed she made a point to smile. She never stopped dreaming and held onto her sweetness. Always she was imagining the day when she would leave and be reunited with her family or find love.
The Kalona delighted in trying to break her spirit always putting her in situations that challenged her resolve to remain true to herself. However, no matter how close they came to breaking her, they never actually managed it.
Then there came a day, in the middle of a harsh winter, when they left her unattended. They assumed that the storm raging outside would keep her cowering in their cave. As they had many times before, they underestimated her. Unlike the other times however, this would be the final one. Setting her resolve, she fled into the storm without looking back, taking nothing but herself.
There were many times when she thought the storm was going to overcome her. When all she wanted to do was stop and collapse in a snow drift she reminded herself of her dreams, using the warmth of the memories of her family to help her push on. Finally, when she was far enough away from all that she had known to feel safe, she stopped and sought shelter. Having learned to survive mostly on her own, as her captors rarely spared a thought for her unless it was ways to torment her, surviving the rest of the winter in a tiny thicket wasn't too large of a challenge. During that time, she resolved to go as far from that place as she could. She yearned for a home where winter never came and the stars shone brightly at night.
As soon as hints of spring began to break through the snow she set off in the direction she hoped lay the land her parents had told her stories of as a child, visions of sandy beaches and always green trees dancing in her head.
She did indeed make it to the land of her dreams where she befriended an old medicine stallion. She now spends her days assisting him and learning his trade. When she has free time she combs the beaches for rocks and shells with which to make simple jewelry to give away.

A book by its cover: One day after a large tropical storm, Kally comes across a battered Kalona crossbreed mare (Decadent) who is in need of help. Decadent was travelling with her companions when a crosswind caught her and tore her away from them. Although Kally's initial reaction is to just leave the mare there her innate longing to help wins over her fear. She struggles greatly with her anxieties the whole time she tries to care for the mare. However, the more time she spends around the mare the more things she realizes they have in common. She learns that the mare's abrupt personality is the result of a painful past and soon is able to push past her fear to help befriend her. Once Decadent is well, Kally helps reunite her with her companions. Her Kalona phobia is not cured, but greatly improved to the point of where she no longer locks up around them but instead tries to find the soul under the exterior.

Blinded by her light: I would like at some point for her to be involved in trying to help someone who sees her kind selflessness and takes advantage of it. In the end she is hurt but still keeps her resolve to help others no matter what, even if she runs the risk of being hurt again.

You are more than you think: After Kally has spent a few years healing and settling into her life, her medicine stallion friend decides that it is time for her to face and overcome her fears. However, he comes up with a way to do it without her realizing that is what shes doing. If she was trying to do it for herself she would struggle more. So he devises a plan where he tells her that he needs to make a concoction to help a friend. Unfortunately it takes some special ingredients that have to be gathered from special places. All of which happen to challenge her fears. Over time he sends her on journeys that take her everywhere from tiny light-less caves to the tops of ice-locked mountains. All the while she faces her fears to gather these special things for the sake of the unknown friend. By the time she returns from her journey she no longer struggles as bad with her problems. By that time he reveals that the concoction is for her and it wasn't the finished product that was to help her but facing her fears to gather the ingredients.

A home in you: I would, once she is secure in herself, eventually like to find Kally a dynamic life/love mate. It would need to be someone that could support her when she needed it as well as challenge her when she begins to slip backwards in her growth. It would also be a bonus if they had some trouble of their own during which she could be their shelter as they would often be hers. Gender, size, or breeding would have no matter as long as it was truly love. I hope to see a long slow courtship full of adorable moments and partnership building.

A family, A family: Once she has found herself a life/love mate and they are getting ready to settle down and try to start a family of their own she finds herself longing to try to find out what happened to and, maybe, reunite with her parents. She (and possibly her mate depending on their own plots) set out on a journey that takes them to many places along a route that her family has traveled. It takes much searching and building of alliances and relationships but she is eventually reunited with her parents. Finally she receives closure to her difficult past and is able to settle down and become a good mother trying to instill her own values of kindness and love in her children.

In his hoofsteps: Even though at this point Kally has her family and is happy there still seems to be something missing from her life. So she decides to return home and finish her healer training. However she finds her former teacher in a decline. Upon the old stallion's invitation her mate (and possibly children) moves into her teacher's home while she tries to learn as much as she can from him. Finally he declares her ready to follow in his hoof steps. The morning after he is found to have passed peacefully away in his sleep. She and her family decide to stay in his home where she can work as a healer like the old stallion had before her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:05 pm
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: Melomar
I Own: User Image and User Image and shiny new teepee
Soquili Choice: Lutherian
Name: Lutherian Blitzkrieg
Personality: No matter what happens, Lutharian's struggles of the mind may always be between his core personality and the fantasy. As a "Felguard Destroyer," this stallion believes that he is the member of a race of demons invading the Soquili lands. He is overwhelmingly strong, fanatical, and proud. Anyone who tries to convince him that he is living a lie will be laughed at and reprimanded with a snarl and a hoof. Anyone who openly opposes him will be viciously pounded and gored. His hooves and horn have been bathed in blood time and again. He is loyal to a fault, but over the years has tired of his one-horse march, seeking a tangible "Fel Lord" to serve in the name of corruption and evil.
Sexuality: Heterosexual. At least he leans that way.
RP Plots:
I would like to see him interact with other WoW cosplay ponies, Alliance, Horde, or Legion alike. If they approach their cosplaying in a different way than Lutherian, that would be a very interesting to explore. I am very flexible about how I would develop him. But I do have a few ideas for why he believes the way he does, and would enjoy the feedback and/or back-plotting.

The idea I am leaning strongest towards is that as foals, he and his friends used to make believe that they were fantastical warriors from another land. They renamed places and ponies and came up with grand schemes to describe the backdrop, story, and even the characters they played. Perhaps their herd played along and acted in character for them, encouraging their imaginations to grow. This sense of solidarity within the group would be a crucial foundation for Lutharian's character.

Something would have to change to make him believe these stories are factual. If he met up with the other cosplays as an adult, he would probably recognize them and think of them, or address them, as in their fantasy roles.

Why would he believe this? I have lots of ideas. Perhaps Lutherian had a head injury that lead to partial amnesia and an artificial memory. Without any other trauma, he would have had to wander away from his home without running into his family and friends. After all, they would have brought him home and nursed him back to health.

So perhaps there was a great tragedy that traumatized him enough that he withdrew from reality. Perhaps these fantasies superimposed themselves over an actual memory, which was never completely lost. In this scenario, I think that his survival would be a point of shame for him. If he could not protect his family and friends, then he would seek to become stronger so that it could never happen again. Perhaps it was an epidemic. Perhaps a war between two opposing herds. Perhaps it was a skinwalker that brutally blazed their way through the herd. Then, his lifelong fantasy: if he strove to be like, or serve, someone or cause so horrifying, then he would be safe or overcome that weakness within. That weakness? In other words, kindness is weakness; and corruption and atrocity are strength. This would definitely twist a young foal's mind from one of harmless play to one of evil and bloodlust.

At that point, I would hope to keep a core of loyalty and noble solidarity throughout his life. As he kills or scares off his "enemies," he develops a hunger for companionship that he may not understand. If, as above, he has some form of amnesia then he will no doubt seek various ways to fill his emptiness. Perhaps he develops love for someone that he ends up abusing. Perhaps they can set him straight, or perhaps they are merely part of a long line of relationships that he destroys. Perhaps he finds someone(s) that he can look up to for their strength of character and/or fighting prowess. Perhaps they can put him in his place. Again, he is looking (actively or subconsciously) for a master or mentor to serve.

Should he get to the point where he can actually rear foals of his own, I see him teaching them how to fight and strength train. I see him teaching through example concepts like loyalty to a cause. I like to think that his delusional state of mind does not necessarily have to be permanent, but that really depends on how plots go. If the one(s) he looks up to and serve happen to be evil and twist him further, he may never get to the point where can actively raise a family. Or, he may teach painful lessons with an iron hoof, so to speak. But if he can be swayed to living a wholesome life, then he would likely raise his family right, but with a good deal of self-hate for past actions and for surviving, and seeking to break away from the curse of repeating history.

edited 7/29 11:53pm Pacific to add teepee link  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:24 pm
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: RamuneGrl
I Own: A User Image only. So I'm a newbie?
Soquili Choice: User Image
Name: Lutherian
Personality: Strong. Maybe even a bit brutish. He likes to go headlong into situations and sometimes that doesn't always go favorably for him. If he were to get wounded he'd still try to get back on his hooves and fight again. Never one to shy away from a good challenge. Especially if that challenge is for a mare or stallion he fancies.
RP Plots: In general I would just like to see him get some RP love. Meet with other World of Warcraft cosplays as well. He'd like to bump heads against anyone who might think they have power, putting his own strength against them. He'll want to get friends that won't mind being sometimes on the brunt of his jokes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:41 pm
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: ABVirus
I Own: 4 total, three are in my teepee and I have a custom on the way!
Name: Lutherian (though in RP I'll probably call him Luther)
Personality: Lutherian is a merciless warrior, a veteran of war and a killer of many. His foes tremble when they hear his name and he laughs at their fear. They are right to fear him, for he is the cruelest creature to have walked into these peaceful lands.
At least, that's what he sees. The reality of the situation is a little underwhelming in actuality. You see, while Luther talks big and makes a show of being intimidating, he's actually never done any of the things he talks about. A compulsive liar, Luther demands attention from everyone and rarely gets what he wants. More of a sulker than an aggressor, he hasn't struck out in anger and hurt anyone... Yet.
Sexuality: Closeted bisexual.
RP Plots: I would like Luther to run into some trouble with his lies. Maybe someone takes him seriously and challenges him to a dual, maybe he has a bad run in with the Flock or the Hatetalons. Maybe a foal demands to become his apprentice and he has to fake it to keep up his "reputation".

In regards to his sexuality, as far as Luther knows, he's a ladies man, but I would like him to come across a male that is even more intimidating/strong/warrior-like than he is. Luther will be surprised to find that he has bubbly feelings that exceed the awe he feels for this male and have to deal with the conflict of wanting to keep up his "mighty warrior" persona that everyone "totally believes" and being head over heels for this new stallion.  

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:48 pm
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: ABVirus
I Own: 4 total. 3 in my teepee and 1 on the way
Soquili Choice: Jessamine
Name: Jessamine (though she goes by Jess)
Personality: Jess is a beach bum, plain as day. She doesn't have any future aspirations and is content to watch the waves all day. She does have a special talent for finding seashells and while she keeps the prettiest ones for herself, she is happy to trade away the others for cute accessories or services. That's how she got her hair, tail and leg ornaments! Cool, right?

Aside from finding seashells, Jess has a fascination with the ocean and all the creatures that dwell within. With a particular love of Aquatic breeds, Jess gets giddy with excitement whenever she gets to meet one! They're her "type" for sure.
Sexuality: Pansexual
RP Plots: The Little Mermare - I would like Jess to have a romantic encounter similar to The Little Mermaid. Whether she is saved after she gets caught in a rip current or if she manages to pull someone out of the water herself. Depending on the role she played, she could either hunt for her savior and find trouble along the way or playfully elude her hunter, making sure that he is in it for more than just the chase.

She Sells Seashells by the Seashore - While she never tried to make anything of it, Jess becomes a Soq to see along the beach. Between her know-how about the beach and her pretty trinkets to trade, she actually starts a business for both land-dwellers and Aquatic ponies alike.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:49 pm
I think I can do wonders with this pink fella...
Username: AstoriaFallen
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: He is going to be a real sweetie and have a bit of a day dreamers personality. He's going to shower his love and affection upon those around them, even if they don't exactly want it. He just believes that everyone should be loved and feel loved. He can be a bit overbearing at times with his sappiness but he really means well.

He cares a lot about what others think of him so if they show him ill will he'll feel heartbroken and wonder why they don't like him and question the things he's done in an attempt to understand why.

He believes kindness is the key to all things and couldn't hurt a fly, well maybe a fly. He just doesn't do well with violence and tries to avoid it at all costs. He will do his best to settle things in the least provoking and least violent way possible. If any of that fails he'll likely give up and run away or get a little stern.
RP Plots:
  1. He's going to have frienimies. XD Because I'm mean like that.
  2. I would like for him to meet my pair Dimitri and Sweet Pea, they'd be a fun loving bunch of homosexuals <3 I could honestly see them just hanging out and being really good friends honestly.
  3. I fee like he'd be attracted to a mini, though honestly it all boils down to personality and meshing. I just see him ending up with a male mini though.
  4. Don't go breaking my heart. Someone he takes a liking too doesn't exactly have the same feelings as he does so it causes some interesting drama between the two.
  5. Let me tell you a tail tale. I would like for him to be a bit of a story teller. I feel like he'd be able to enthrall young foals with his creative ways.

RP Prompt:

It was a joyous day to be alive! Though he thought every day was a good day. He did his best to stick around areas with water nearby since he had to keep his tail wet he did happen to venture a little too far. He had recalled doing that by mistake once or twice and kept telling himself to not do it again, but what can you do? Currently he was splashing around in a nearby stream, the water kissing his chest as he walked in it, his tail swishing in the water behind him. The coolness of it relaxed him and sent a small shiver down his spine. He felt so graceful when he was in the water, but once he was on land it was sort of awkward for him. His tail was so large and bulky it wasn't the easiest to run, let alone walk with it. He knew this meant more dangers for him but he had long ago accepted his fate.

Tossing his pale hair away from his eyes he glanced around, he was hoping to make a friend or two to travel with but it was hard to get people to want to stick around water. Grumbling to himself he shook his head to clear his mind. NO, he would not let negative thoughts ruin his perfect day. With that he went back to splashing and playing in the water like an overgrown foal.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 am
I'm a harpy newbie!

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: Shelke is not one to be trifled with. To some she may look sweet on the outside, but her temper can be vicious when set upon someone deserving. The deserving party isn't limited to strangers either, she will do what she can to get what she wants no matter who she has to step on to get it. Some might see this as cruel, but it's simply pragmatics. Anyone who thinks of something as such logically and calmly as she does, should always come through the same conclusion. If they don't, well they aren't worth the breath to explain it to.
Even though she tends to be more cold than anything else, she will give advice to those that ask it of her. She considers it her duty to make sure that others hear what she says if they so choose. Those that seek out her advice should be careful though. If she gets wind that you didn't heed her words, or simply ignored her outright when she gives you advice from the kindness of her cold heart, you will hurt for it. Not only because her advice tends to be spot on about things. But she will never say a kind word to that other again. This includes considering giving them advice ever again. After all, if they didn't listen the first time, they certainly aren't going to listen now. She takes all of this into consideration.
Getting what she wants. This is a large part of who Shelke is. Her cold and calculating nature makes it hard for her to trust others, as well as others trusting her. After all, it's a two way street. This doesn't bother her too much though. If others don't want to get stepped on, they will simply stay out from under her claws. Or at least if they actually know what's good for her they will. This lesson can actually take a few stabs to get through more stubborn Soquili's heads, but eventually it sets in for everyone. She will do anything it takes to get ahead in life. No one will stop her.
Though many wouldn't believe it, she does have a sweet side. This is simply buried deep under her cold exterior and is really only shown to mares that she takes an interest in. These mares should consider themselves lucky to even be noticed by her. Her favorites being taken in and doted upon to the fullest extent. From time to time, she will take a rather feminine stallion into her nest of beauties. These treks don't tend to last though, the stallions always end up being too much in some way or another. Not that she can't handle them, but they get a bit too interested in her girls. She can't have something like that happening when such things should know their place in life.
One thing she would never want another to know is her love and joy of sculpting. If one were to see her creations they could consider themselves truly trusted and under the greatest strain of being gotten rid of. The things that she creates with her claws are her soul being open wide and molded into something she can look at. Something she can try and figure out. This is actually an important step in her keeping up her shield. Anyone who gets past this shield should watch their back.
Shelke is cold and calculation above all else. But get her mad enough and the claws will come out to the full extent. They will be vicious and they will not stop until the thing that she has turned them on is gone. Being aware around her will certainly save everyone who could be involved the hassle of such a thing happening.

RP Plots:
Following Advice: Shelke, out of the goodness of her heart, gives some advice to a fellow herd member who asks for it. They had better follow what she says to the letter, or who knows what will happen.
Disturbed Thoughts: A herd member seems to have gone away. Though she doesn't show it, it disturbs Shelke to think that someone might think the outside world has more to offer than what's inside the safety of the Flock.
Annoying Things... : Children are not really her strong suit and suddenly being placed with a small group of them makes her rather unhappy. A permanent scowl across her mouth as she tries to make them understand how to behave in front of someone of her stature.
A New Beauty: It's strange, but there seems to be a mare Shelke has never noticed in the herd before. This mare who is so new to her... She is stunning. This mare must be hers.
Stunning Stallion: This stallion is certainly feminine enough for her to take a bit of an interest in. He might be a good addition to her group... At least for a little while.
Cold Hearted: This one was someone that she could take places. Too bad they stepped too far in her way. Now the cold truth of the matter has come to light. They can't stay with her.
Heart and Soul: They have been allowed into her deepest self. Into her soul, viewing everything out in the open. They will have to make sure they keep their nose clean. Wouldn't want to make her mad now.

RP Prompt: It was a cool and bright day, certainly an odd combination considering how bright the sun was beaming down on everything. This might mean that it was going to get hot later. The heat was never good for Shelke. It felt like the sun was coming down and touching her, it was a terrible feeling. One she really didn't wish on anyone. But now was not the time to think about such things. It was still cool enough to get plenty of things done out and about the herd. The question was what she had to do. Squinted eyes tried to see what it was she had to do.

"Nothing."

There was nothing that she had to get done on this cool morning. Nothing in particular at least. Maybe she would just have to go and find something to do. Now that she thought of it, maybe there were some pretty mares who needed some company. Wouldn't be a terrible way to spend the day after all. Relaxing with a few stunning mares near her. That would be a wonderful way to spend the day actually. If someone could see inside her mind, they would see the smile she had on. Really she couldn't help it, pretty things just made her heart smile.

Slowly she brought herself onto her feet and out of her nest. Stretching her legs and toes, claws digging into the dirt. It was a good feeling. Heading out from her nesting area, she took a deep breath. The air felt amazing in her lungs. Really this day was going to be one of the better days of the season. She could tell just from the air. It even felt like it might rain a bit later in the day. Shelke liked the rain. It cooled everything down. Made it so much more tolerable to exist in the world. The only bad thing is after the rain. Sometimes after the rain came worse heat.

Shelke hated the heat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:21 am
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: IvoryRyu.20

I Own:

http://oi15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Troll/Breeding/Atrield1B.png

http://oi15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Jet/Certs/IvoryAtriposti.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mind/certs/v2/IvoryRyuAdelmar.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mind/certs/v2/IvoryRyuAdelmarF.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/PhotoShy/8B6D2FBA-E5B2-402A-9805-41869C9CB71B_zpsxvg5bsep.jpg I was given her I have yet to go and put her recert out there

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/PhotoShy/surresvart2.jpg

Name: same name

Personality:
Lutherian is a stallion who is very slow walking and loves to stare at stars and the night sky. He is almost always thought to be an easy laid back stallion. In truth Lutherian is a very smart stallion yet he has his own shall we say dreamt up goals. Lutherian is very justified driven yet in a delusional sense he wishes to bring peace. But has trouble establishing what is right with the fact of what he is told by the voices and goals he has set. Lutherian is a stallion who believes his goals are for a wiser cause for those who nobody else can hear that guide him. He believes in his own delusional goals at times that they are what's going to lead him to complete his grand goal.

Because of this Lutherian is seen as a crazy stallion but he really isn't that crazy. He believes his delusion goals yet he also believes in the need to survive. Lutherian while being smart is very talented in fighting. His slow steps allow for him to be underestimated and this he plays on. He uses both his genius intellect with nature as his guide to have a very unpredictable fighting style. His fighting style and belief in grander goals that don't always exist of why he needs to get them done stems from his background and family.

As a foal Lutherian had a family a kind warrior like father and a mother who wasn't always on the ball. She often wasn't really a mother she often told Lutherian and his siblings grand stories yet she was often seen talking to herself similar to Lutherian at times. So his father was the main parent in charge to look after the family. This is where his warrior self and mental state stem from his parents. As an adult he left his families herd to set out to understand himself. Yet even with all his good tactics and traits to him. Lutherian has flaws like talking to himself and also being a bit of a klutz with his slow moving.

Lutherian and his delusions can be better describe as a set of skitzy ideals. He is a stallion who hears voices minorly in his head similar to his mom. This leads to him to speak in third person. He often has the belief from his mothers story there is a land out their grander than his homeland. It's filled with magic and justice prevails. Which leads to his view on the world being that people are ignorant to just how broad it really can be. Yes he has a home and he loves his family but he feels he should accomplish the grand goal to find lands unknown and bring justice to injustice lands. He also often thinks his dreams are like visions of goals to complete yet they are often grand goals are just often his own beliefs.

He hopes through traveling to make the world he believes come to life. He also wishes for his own mate but this will occur after the world is done and made safe. He will travel to understand the real world at the same time possible head back to reconnect with his family. These are important to him family, himself, the voices and goals of the higher one, and stories while being the warrior he is destined to be. He loves nature but often wonders what was the world his mother spoke of and if he can find it.

His end goal is to have an understanding of himself. He hopes to find or make the world of his own grand dreams. One that is safe for his own family and magical. He hopes to come to understand his mother while finding love and creating a herd of fellow justice makers. Those who have a understanding of his grand goals and will protect his family when gone. By then he will be a strong stallion and guided by his own voice and possible less grand unplanned goals that need to be completed.

Sexuality: likes girls

RP Plots:
Return to his family: Lutherian will travel and revisit with his family and tell them of his troubles.

Travel: Lutherian will travel and come to meet others. But will they understand him and his often non existent goals.

Take on an apprentice: Lutherian will find the need to take on an apprentice so his type of fighting style will be continued to be practiced.

Understanding his mother: he wants to know how she is and why he is similar to her.

Finding love: he wishes to find love during his travels and a girl who will understand how he is.

Understanding the night: he wishes to understand why stars are out there and why he likes to look up at them. What are they really telling him.

Completing his goals: he will look to complete his non existent delusionals

Making a family: he hopes to start a family and continue his line.

Introducing his family to his parents: straight forward he returns again to his homeland to have his parents and sibling meet his family

Start a herd: start a herd with his family once he feels his goals are done and things are safe.

Justice: Lutherian has a driven pride to bring peace and justice in a wayward way. His goals and grand delusions can influence this pride to be often misguided.

Secure land: Lutherian will have to secure territory for him and his herd. But there may be difficulty and he have to keep himself from his bad habit of being delusional. Eventually he will succeed

Extra back family notes: His mother told stories of the world of Warcraft a world. This world that she spoke of nobody around her saw it so they thought it didn't exist. Her attention to detail was minute, she couldn't focus and often thought the voices of the world was telling what to do. Also what to protect of people who were around her. Then yes I was thinking at some point the dad brought his children along into battle. Thus for training and so they saw what was truth in the world from their mothers stories.  

IvoryRyu.20

Zempre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:21 am
I'm a Newbie!

Owner: Zempre
I Own: Takkar and Calix
Name: Lutherian
Personality:Created to serve an unseen Master, the stallion has dedicated his entire life to follow a path unknown to any but him. Chaos and destruction seem to be the norm as the male watches his world unfold not through the eyes of the sane, but through the tainted eyes long corrupted by a damaged mind. Lutherian has no recollection of a past prior to his adult years, his earliest memories still hazy and obstruct when thought upon. What he does 'remember' once the fuzzy details are interrupted by the stallion is that a God with no name bequeathed him with a task. The armor that now rest upon his form is physical proof that said God, now Master, created the stallion in order to carry out his orders; to bring destruction to those who stand against him while helping his Master take hold upon this world.

This makes Lutherian quite a unique figure when it comes to battle as the male has everything to fight for and everything to die for. He fears not death, for it comes for all the greatest of fighters and yet he does not rush head first into battle. Instead, the stallion is can be calculating, observant and even manipulative at times, waiting for the best time to strike and claim newfound territory in the name of his Master. Yet such an impression could easily be forgotten when one watches the male fight, he often becoming brutish and even savage as he uses -any- means to win. His Master created him to tame this world...he will not disappoint.

RP Plots:

I will raise an army in your name.. Lutherian understands that in order to win a war you must have an army be it filled with warriors or merely those expendable in the task of battle. At first, the concept of an army will not strike him. He will attempt to solo his 'Master's' task until he sees another Soquili that is wearing the same armor as he. At this point, he will be convinced that those individuals are much like him and be convinced that they to will want to join him on his path. He will talk with them and try to recruit them to join him. He will try at first to raise a "Felguard" Army and those who do not agree to do so will be considered traitors in his eyes an unworthy of the armor upon their bodies. This could potentially end in battle (or other manners as I will be taking in the other Soq's rp preference). When he no longer can find any other Felguard Soquili, or when he is in between rpies with them, he will also begin to try and find 'normal' Soq to fill the position of soldier. Despite he does not understand that he is living inside a world that exist only in his mind, he will be sharing this world with others and trying to bring them within it. Ultimately creating an army or 'cult' for a nonexistent God and raising terror upon those before him.

My armor is my life. Lutherian is -obsessed- with his armor. He takes extreme care of it and is very protective over it. After all, in his mind, this is the first and only gift given to him by his Master and is the only physical proof to this delusional world he's created. However, I do want him to have a moment where something traumatic happens that forces him almost to a brink of pure chaos. Somehow, a thief has came in the night or has managed to steal Lutherian's armor. The results will be devastating and mentally crippling the stallion. He will experience many emotions from rage, to mortification, to pure insanity. He will tear the world apart hunting it down and searching for the thief. He will question why his Master hasn't struck them down for stealing. He will wonder why he himself wasn't in trouble for loosing the armor. In the end, he will get his armor back and decide that the events were a test of his faith to his unseen Master...but at the same time, it may leave a small bit of doubt in the very back of his mind.

Kalona, and Skinwalkers, and Harpies....oh my.. As he grows his armor, Lutherian knows that he needs viscous fighters. Those who do not mind getting their hands dirty and those who do not mind ending the lives of others. He has heard rumors of such breeds of Soquili that cause many to tremble in fear. He will seek out such breeds, speak to them and try and convince them to join his cause (be this foolish or not), and in return promise them the right to spill blood and to keep their choice of the spoils of war. Of course, some many not agree to his terms and I expect there will be a few battles or new plots spun off of this as a result to Lutherian's brashness. Despite the outcome, he will continue to try and grow the army for his Master.

I remember....nothing. Lutherian has -no- memory before the one where he wakes up with his newfound armor beside him. He does not question it, nor does he have any desire to even imagine that there was a past prior to this point. However, I would like to find someone who has a Soq with the ability to see in the past or of similar ability to be put in Lutherian's past and mention something in passing. Something that will trigger the memory and bring it to light. Lutherian will call them a witch, a liar, and everything else in order to deny this memory any right within his mind. However...it too will add another small seed of doubt in the back of his mind.

I am no father. When it comes to love, Lutherian has no problems taking up a lover for the night, but the physical emotion itself is considered weak and beneath him. He will have flings and perhaps he will eventually find himself one mare/stallion that he keeps to sate a primal hunger, but as far as baskets/foals, he will not be able to find an attachment to them. Instead, he will consult with his other Felguards (or commanders) and now speak of a new program to add to their army. A way to train the colts from birth to become warriors. For those who show no potential as a fighter, they will be given other task for the army or group...unless the mother has taken them away..which he to is fine with. Lutherian will have -no- attachment to any children as long as he's in this delusional world.

What if... As time progresses, I want to keep adding small little notches of doubt into Lutherian's mind. Minor things that would normally be brushed off and disregarded...until there are to many to just ignore. At this point, he will step back and address these self concerns head on. This will primarily be a solo rpg that will be influenced by several plots. This rpg will be very important to Lutherian because it will ultimately decide if he starts to break free of this world that has kept him imprisoned for so long, or if he will stay within it's grasp. From there, an array of plots will also be selected to unfold.

These will be shorted from here, but to give you an idea of how I want him to move from the last plot on.

Should the Delusional World Shatter:

What have I done? Lutherian realizes that everything he has believed in was a lie created within his head. He now also realizes that he has brought others into the lie and has created a mass army that is fighting to destroy the world. With himself at the helm, he has to figure out what to do with said army. He knows to just disband it is not enough. Yet, he can not continue to lead it nor encourage it now he knows the truth.

I will fix this.. Depending on how he handles the army, Lutherian will fight every commander he has and every soldier if need be to try and stop his army that he's created. He will spend the rest of his life dedicated to fixing every bit of chaos that he has had a hand in and try to restore the homes he destroyed. Of course, he expects to be punished for his crimes and will not fight nor try to argue if such an encounter should happen.

..so who am I? Lutherian will now realize that he has no recollection of a past and this too will become something he will want to discover. He will want to find out where the armor really did come from, who he was, and even if he had a family prior. However, despite his eagerness to reclaim his true self, he will always be focused firstly on fixing the giant mess he created. ((This will have to be well figured out before it can happen as I have ideas, but I will need to have the help of other rpiers in order to make his past accurate.))

I don't deserve this. With time, Lutherian will find a mate to actually love and settle down with. He will attempt to reach out to any foals from the past, wanting to rekindle some type of relationship with them..and he will want to start a new family. He will no longer fight, and will, for the utmost be retired unless something calls upon him that he can not ignore. Instead, he will be trying to focus on living a 'normal' life.

Should the World continue:

I know my Master's name After conquering the seeds of doubt that have been building up within his mind, Lutherian has basically given into living in this world in his mind. This will trigger an event and with it his world will become even more real. He will not develop schizophrenia, but instead will have a hallucination where he hears his God speak to him for the first time. This event will not only give him his Master's name (Sargeras because let's stay with the WoW theme XD), but also allow him now to communicate with his this being and to give him direct orders.

I fear not death Lutherian will continue to grow and take over land/herds as he moves his army to destroy and conquer. He is so obsessed with ensuring that everything is given to his unseen Master that he will be considered unstoppable and ultimately a true problem. At this point, I welcome assassination plots, attempts to capture and imprison him, anything to try and get Lutherian away from his army and to end his reign. Of course, I see this plot being very, very far off in the future and may fluctuate.

I have a few other ideas, but they too would have to wait to see how rp unfolds ^^ Sorry for so long! Had a great time writing this up XD!  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff