Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:51 pm
This is a private RP between myself, tefla, and Dea and #Teddy#. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Dea and #Teddy#'s Teepee | tefla's Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:09 pm
A gentle breeze wafted across the field, rustling the tall grass as the sun set on the horizon. Night would soon fall upon the Kawani lands and with it would come a greater sense of calm. Brilliant blue and green feathers bounced atop the dark-coated stallion's head as he crept along in the ever encroaching darkness. "We should be drawing near." Kagehoshi muttered under his breath to his bonded companion. Andromeda gave a slight nod in acknowledgement. "It'll be good to be home." She sighed wearily, stretching her wings out. It was Hoshi's turn to nod as a faint frown creased his brow.

The two had been gone much longer than either had anticipated. What was supposed to have been simple scouting trip had turned into a fight for their lives. Kagehoshi winced at the memory of the battle. His left wing still throbbed from where it had nearly broken weeks prior. Despite the pain, the stallion's thoughts were for his sister. She was left unprotected while he had been gone and he desperately hoped she was all right. I hope she has not left there. He thought, the panic threatening to rise within. The trio agreed to meet at a particular meadow on the eve of the waning moon. It was now the waxing moon.

Kagehoshi could not progress fast enough it seemed. It was as if for every mile he traveled, the meadow advanced two more miles ahead. Please be safe, gentle one. "Andromeda--" His voice beckoned her to the skies to see how much further they had to travel. With a bow of her head, the cockatoo took off, hovering overhead for a moment before coming to land on his head. "It's just up ahead. Over the rise. Would you like me to go ahead and see if she's there?" Hoshi fell silent, deep in thought. "Yes." He said after a moment. "Please. Let them know I will be there momentarily." "Right." Andromeda flapped her wings until she was once more airborne. The stallion's vibrant green eyes followed her progress until she disappeared over the hill where Aiyana and Yamka were hopefully awaiting them.

tefla
Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm
(( sorry about the delay ))

Star Blayze had been content to spend the days just being close to Aiyana. Ever since he had stumbled across the sleeping mare in the meadow he could not have dreamed of leaving her side. There was just something about the way that he continued to feel in her presence. The stallion sighed as once again he had to search the skies for the familiar sight of Starfall. His owl companion had been gone for the longest time. An inkling of worry had begun to settle over Star Blayze and he wondered if Aiyana had picked up on his concern. Throwing caution to the wind and go out searching would not benefit him right now. There was something else on Blayze's mind these days; lately he had been keeping a close eye on Aiyana. There was something that seemed off in her demeanor.

Perhaps it was being overprotective of his mate but Star was really beginning to think of a worst case scenario and instead of just asking what was up he had taken to subtle observations. Once Starfall returned he knew that he'd probably get his familiar to take over "Aiyana watch" as he had silently dubbed his actions.

Shaking his mane Star walked a few steps and lowered his head to graze at the succulent grasses that grew at the water's edge. This place was indeed a safe haven and he was glad that he'd left his mountainside home for this place. His ears twitched at the sound of rustling wings and he looked up expectantly only to catch sight of a colorful bird flapping away. That was odd.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Dea and #Teddy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 pm
Aiyana was standing beside her mate, her head gracefully bowed down to lick up some of the water. Eventually, after quenching her thirst, she looked up to look at Star Blayze, she had noticed he seemed a bit on edge. Part of her suspected it was because of his missing familiar, she wished she knew what to do to help him. She also noticed he had been watching her very carefully, even if he tried to do it very discreetly. She wondered if he thought that he had just dreamed her up and she was going to vanish. Though, maybe he could tell that something had changed in her, something that made her very happy.

The pink haired mare reached over and gently nuzzled her beloved, letting him know everything was alright. She opened her mouth to speak, when she also heard the rustling of wings and looked up. She recognized the bright green tail and sparkly wing tips. A sigh of relief escaped from her, it meant that her brother could not be far off. Truth be told, while Star Blayze was worrying about Starfall, she had been worrying about Kagehoshi.

"Yamka, can you go greet Andromeda please? Tell her where we are and to pass that on to her bonded,"she mare gently requested to her bat familiar who was keeping watch over their heads. She looked up, seeing the white a blue bat give a nod, before her bonded headed off to speak with Andromeda.

Yamka had managed to get to where the cockatoo was and called out to her.

"Andromeda, it is good to see you are alright. Aiyana is down by the lake, you are more than welcome to have Kaehoshi come here. I can tell you, my bonded has been worried about her brother,"the bat admitted softly.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:42 pm
It is quiet tonight. Andromeda observed as she made her way to the meadow, her brow furrowing thoughtfully. Perhaps it is too quiet. She thought that there might be more noise should Aiyana and Yamka be nearby. After all, their time apart had been more extensive than what was originally intended. If they spotted her coming, then surely there would be some sort of sound. Shouldn't there? The cockatoo frowned at the thought. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid... Try as she might though, Romy couldn't help but feel a little less optimistic with each passing moment. If the pair had moved on then they would have a heck of a time tracking them down again. For Hoshi's sake, she truly hoped that would not be the case.

Angling her wings downward, the cockatoo glided closer to the ground in order to gain a clearer view. It was then that she spotted a familiar white and blue form flapping its wings. Yamka was coming to meet her. A relieved smile slowly spread across her features as she nodded in greeting. "I'm glad you're still here. We've been worried about you two as well." Her expression shifted to one of concern at the mention of her bonded. Romy cast a brief glance behind her before facing forward once more to speak. "I will let him know to head towards the lake then. Please let Aiya know that we'll be there as soon as we can. We're having to move a bit...slower than normal." She didn't want to give out too much details about the events of the past few weeks. Kagehoshi would likely want to explain that for himself. "Shouldn't be too much longer."

Andromeda spun around while she spoke the last, facing back towards the direction from which she had come. Inhaling deeply, she gave a great flap of her wings to gain momentum and was off again. The return trip to her bonded took less time than she imagined and she found him just maneuvering his way up the rise. Kagehoshi lifted his head as he heard her approach. "What word?" "I found them." The young bird settled gently atop her bonded's head. "Yamka flew up to greet me and said that Aiyana is near the lake. It's about a three minute walk once we're on the other side of this hill. Think you can make it?" The dark stallion bowed his head slightly, allowing a faint laugh to issue forth. "I am not that injured, my friend. I will be perfectly fine once we have united with our family." As if to prove his point, Hoshi drew up to his full height, head held high and wings as prim and proper as he could muster without causing discomfort. This meant that his left wing drooped a little lower than he liked but he would have to deal with it for the time being. He pressed forward. "To home."

tefla
Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:54 pm
Feeling Aiyana's nuzzle against his side Star Blayze brought his attention back to his mate. He was still surprised that he had found happiness with the mare. The meadow in which they had met had been agreed on as the place where they would build a herd. Talk had been exchanged on what they were looking for in possible new members. Star realised that once again he was brought to the here and now as Aiyana's familiar took off after the colorful bird. He cast a searching look towards Aiyana as if waiting for an explanation on what was going on before settling down. His shifted his stance and spread his wings out for a moment before folding them back against his body.

His voice was quiet as he spoke, "I take it that Yamka doesn't just go after strange birds so you seem to be at an advantage over me. Do you know that bird Aiyana?"

Star Blayze knew that everyone held secrets close to their hearts but he wished that was not the case. He was still wondering where Starfall might have gotten to. It was unusual for him to be gone so long without checking in. Perhaps that made the stallion a tad more protective of Aiyana.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Dea and #Teddy

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:57 pm
Aiyana's pale green eyes followed her bat's form as she flew up to talk with Andromeda. Her brain was trying to figure out why it had taken them so long to come back, she had expected them back awhile ago. She tried not to let herself go crazy with worry, after all, they were here now, weren't they? Of course, she still could not help but wonder why they had been delayed. Before her brain could overwork itself, Star Blayze's voice cut into her thoughts and brought her back into the outside world. When he asked about the bird, she felt a ping of regret, realizing she had not told him about Kagehoshi. She guessed she had wanted to wait until the two stallions had met.

"No, Yamka wouldn't go after a bird for no reason at all. That is Andromeda, she is bonded to my brother. Before I met you, I met a stallion who needed a place to belong. We had decided to travel together and we kind of...adopted each other as siblings. When we met here, I had been waiting for him to return. I meant to tell you about my brother, but I guess I had forgotten to mention him. While you have been wondering about your familiar, I have been worrying about them,"she explained softly.

Yamka was sure she had seen a look of concern from Andromeda when she had mentioned Kagehoshi. This made the little bat frown slightly, hoping that the other's bonded was alright. She knew that Aiyana would not be happy if anything happened to her brother. That worry the little flyer felt increased when the bird admitted that they were moving slower than normal. However, she nodded her head when the cockatoo told her to let Aiyana know they were on their way. Once Andromeda was out of sight, she turned herself back towards the lake, before descending to where the pair was.

"Andromeda says that they shall be here shortly. It may take longer than usual for them to get here,"the bat explained, landing among Aiyana's pink curls. Aiyana had worry in those green eyes, why would her brother be slower than usual? She nuzzled instinctively closer to Star Blayze, trying not to let her thoughts get the best of her. For the next few moments, she just stayed quiet next to her mate, trying to calm herself down. Then when she thought she heard hoof steps, she turned her head to see Kagehoshi in the distance.

"Come, meet him, dear. I think you will like him. Hoshi!"Aiyana spoke to her mate first, then called out to her brother. She nudged Star Blayze, before trotting over to her brother. When she saw the awkward way his wing was, she gasped softly, he had been hurt!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:07 am
Minutes seemed to stretch into hours as they drew closer to the lake. Kagehoshi was beginning to wonder if they would ever reach it. All of his worries dissipated, however, when he finally spotted the one thing he had been wishing to see. "Aiya!" Hoshi beamed at her. "I have missed you!" Without thinking, he entered into a trot of his own to match her pace. The extra jostling of his wing caused him to wince, but the pain was nothing now that his family was whole again.

"I am happy to find you well, gentle one. My extended absence had me afraid for you safety. I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long." The words flowed out of Kagehoshi like a gushing river. Relief flooded through him. Aiyana and Yamka were safe. He closed his eyes in silent gratitude to the spirits for allowing it to be so. A snap of a twig brought Hoshi back to the here and now., eyes flying open to reveal vibrant green orbs. What-- "Who are you?" Andromeda's voice was laced with suspicion at some unseen being. The draft stallion cast around to see whom the cockatoo was addressing, eventually spotting the dark blue stallion shadowing Aiyana. Kagehoshi stiffened but did not say anything. His eyes traveled to his sister, his expression wary and questioning.

tefla
Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:33 am
Star Blayze felt the worry issuing from Aiyana and allowed himself to return her worried nuzzle before he lipped gently at her mane. He would always be there for the mare. As Aiyana moved forward Star hung back to watch the following encounter. Considering that this Hoshi was another male and Aiyana described him as a sibling that made him fret just a little. Shaking out his wings Star gently clamped his teeth around an errant feather and tugged it loose. Feeling that he was more than presentable now he strode forward to meet this mysterious brother.

He tried to be silent and unobtrusive but it seemed as if he failed on both accounts as the bird from earlier spotted him among the shadows. Her voice, laced as it was with suspicion, cut through Star's very being. Shaking his head to rid itself of such thoughts the stallion continued forward to stand at Aiyana's side silently willing her to know that he was there. He waited for introductions to be made and tried not to let the blatant wary expression in the Hoshi's eyes bother him too much.

Star Blayze let the moment stretch on. Perhaps he should introduce himself?

Kaya Wolf Moon

Dea and #Teddy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:05 am
"I have missed you too, brother. I was worried something terrible had happened to you, considering how long you have been away. Yes, I am doing quite well, as you can see. I am more worried about you, I can see how you are favoring your wing there. What happened, how did you get hurt? And do not lie to me, Hoshi, I know you are hurt..even if you are trying to brush it off,"Aiyana replied softly, her pale green eyes having fear for her brother. She sensed Star had come up next to her, which brought some comfort to her. However, when Andromeda asked who he was and she saw the look her brother flashed in her direction. She reached to her side and nuzzled Star affectionately, letting him know that he shouldn't let them get to him.

"Romy, Hoshi...I want you to meet my mate, Star Blayze. Star love, this is my brother Kagehoshi and his familiar Andromeda. While I was waiting for you to return, Hoshi, Star stumbled upon me here resting in the meadow. He and I hit it off and have been inseparable ever since,"she explained with a gentle smile. She looked between the two, waiting for one of the stallions to speak next.

Kaya Wolf Moon

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:04 pm
Kagehoshi listened intently to Aiyana's words. His eyes lingered on the dark blue stallion now standing next to his sister. She has found a mate?! The Kirigryphgeni could hardly believe his ears. The wind seemed to be knocked out of him as he struggled to comprehend the situation. Was I truly gone so long? When did they meet? A subtle flick of the eyes to Aiyana's belly gave him answer enough on that question. Long enough.

The familiar sensation of doubt and uncertainty crept back into Hoshi's mind. There was so much he was feeling, yet he kept it hidden behind a mask. He does not appeared to have harmed her. The draft stallion noted to himself after studying Aiyana's behavior. In truth, she acts quite happy. Kagehoshi released a breath at that particular thought. If that is to be the case, then I must honor her wish.

Looking to Star Blayze, Kagehoshi lowered his head in a bow of both greeting and (begrudged) respect. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Star Blayze. Forgive me for my lapse in manners. And I thank you for protecting my dear sister in my absence, for keeping her safe and happy." He arose from his bow once finished and turned more fully to Aiyana. She would be most displeased if he tried to hide his injury. "Please, do not worry about my wing. It will heal given time."

"What he means to say," Andromeda cut in with a flutter of her wings, knowing it would be difficult for Hoshi to reveal details. "Is that we had the terrible luck of running into a Skinwalker on our way back. Took its toll on Hoshi but he won...No thanks to me..." There was bitterness in Andromeda's voice at the last. "We have been discussed this, small one." Hoshi shook his head gently. "It was not your fault and you were of great help when I was in need."

tefla
Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:12 am
Star Blayze watched as Aiyana explained the situation and decided to remain silent as introductions were made. The stallion flicked an ear towards his mate in an appreciative manner before returning his gaze to watch Kagehoshi. Star Blayze flicked a wing out to brush it against Aiyana's side before catching Kagehoshi's words. He found himself inclining his head in response to the other stallion's words and actions. It was not often that another would expect to encounter the level of respect that Hoshi was giving to him.

He let the moment linger before clearing his throat. "Thank you for that Kagehoshi. There is nothing more in my life that matters than keeping Aiyana safe."

As Kagehoshi once again turned his attention to Aiyana Star Blayze found himself studying the other stallion in relative silence. Perhaps in time he would get used to another showing concern over Aiyana. He sighed softly before nuzzling Aiyana. "I will let you and Hoshi catch up. If you need me I'll be nearby."

Kaya Wolf Moon

Dea and #Teddy

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:33 am
Aiyana held her breath as her brother stood before her, silent as a statue. It made the mare nervous, wondering what was going through Kagehoshi's mind as he assessed the situation. It had been a long time since she sought approval of another, but this stallion had become her family and meant a lot to her. He was her brother, even if they had not come out of the same womb. She silently pleaded in her mind for him to be accepting of her mate, to be alright with her choice. Her pale green eyes shifted over to Star, also silent, not really giving much away either. She did feel his gentle wing brush against her side and she loved him for it.

When Hoshi finally spoke, she let out a breath of relief, hearing respect for Star in his voice. She was able to feel more at ease, hearing the two stallions exchange pleasantries. It would probably take a little more time, but she could see the two men who meant the world to her, would be able to get along. When Star said he would be near by, she gave him a nod of understanding and a look of gratitude. She reached over and nuzzled him, mouthing a 'thank you' to him. Then she turned back to Hoshi in time to hear him downplay the injury to his wing. Luckily, Andromeda explained what had happened and a look of concern came to Aiyana's eyes.

"Oh Hoshi, a skinwalker!? You are so lucky to be alive, I didn't realize that was the cause of your delay. Thank you, Romy, for bringing him back safely,"she said in a rushed voice. She looked over the wing, trying to see how bad it was. Her mind raced, wondering what kind of skinwalker it was. She hoped the walker had not followed her brother, the thought scared her.

Kaya Wolf Moon

tefla

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:44 pm
To say that he felt awkward would be an understatement. His absence had opened up a new path for Aiyana to take. And, while he was happy for her, he couldn't help but feel a little... What would the word be?...Forgotten? Kagehoshi sighed inwardly. No, that is not the correct word. Perhaps foolish would be better suited to the situation. It had been foolish to think that it would just remain the two of them and their bonded forever. Aiyana was the mothering sort. He realized that from the moment he met her. It was both foolish and selfish to think that this day would not come. Still, though, he hoped that it would not come so soon.

Kagehoshi found himself ducking his head at Star Blayze's comment. Partially in gratitude for the sentiment, but also to avoid the other stallion's gaze. He feared that his eyes would give away his thoughts and insecurities. As it was, Hoshi felt vulnerable being around Star Blayze. Not for any offense he had committed. Kagehoshi was merely unused to the idea of being around any Soquili aside from Aiyana. It would take time to fully accept what had transpired in his absence. For now, though, so long as Aiyana was happy then he could be the same.

Speaking of Aiyana, Hoshi looked down at his sister. Concern laced her voice as she spoke of his and Andromeda's delay, her pale green eyes already examining his injured wing. "We were very lucky indeed. It is thanks to Little One that we are able to return, though she refuses to accept it." Kagehoshi grimaced as he extended his wing so that she might see it better. It was against his better judgement, but he knew all too well the ire that he could face if he didn't. He peered up at Andromeda. The cockatoo had been sick with guilt ever since the incident. Despite his best efforts to allay such thoughts, she continued to think she was the sole cause for their misfortune. "Perhaps you might listen now that Aiya has expressed the same view as I..."

tefla
Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:27 am
Aiyana continued to examine her brother's wing with a frown, the skinwalker having done quite a number on it. She huffed a little, wishing she could have given that creep a well placed horn wherever she could manage, but knew that would have been pointless. The pink haired mare had never met a skinwalker herself, fortunately, only knowing what she had been told about them in her travels. Her pale green eyes looked up from what she was doing, listening as her brother explained it was thanks to Andromeda. She gave the bird a gentle smile, seeing the concern in her face.

"Romy, if Hoshi says that you helped him, then you did. Please, take our gratitude for bringing him home safely. Speaking of home, Hoshi, I have done some talking with Star. I want us to live here and make our own herd,"she explained to her brother. She knew the stallion wanted to change the subject, so she would allow it..for now.

Kaya Wolf Moon

tefla

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas