Submit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cast Aweigh had been working the whole of the morning repairing a bit of faulty wiring on the back of an archaic looking CB radio. She had a series of different models, either traded or sent for, in order to speak with the various vessels that sailed in and out of Phonyland.

But there were some things she just didn't have the strength, knowledge, or resources to fix. With no cellphone coverage this far out, she relied on radio and a finicky landline telephone. She searched the Phon-book and made an appointment for a professional to arrive.

Since the last storm, debris had landed on one of the fuse boxes and tore the poor wretch off impartially. She'd had to cut the power to a section of the lighthouse until help arrived.

She sat looking forlorn at the bottom doorway stoop, drinking a cup of coffee.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The call came in, and Rocky Road was out to answer it. There weren't many calls that were outside of the city proper and quite frankly, the draft relished getting to do something different with a change of scenery. Rocky hummed a tune, filling his lungs with the salty air of the sea as he rounded a rocky out cropping, stormy eyes turning up towards the lighthouse in view.

It was old. It looked in a hell of a state of disrepair - not that he couldn't repair it, though it would take several visits to do so. He could get some wood and paint from the lumberyard and repair shops, perhaps some sea-faring plants from the botany store, and --

His eyes sharpened on the brilliant cerulean mare, who he could only assume made the call; the lighthouse was suddenly a dim thought in the back of his head by comparison. Rocky's eyes brightened, an attempt of a debonair smile clearing his features as he approached her, calling out in a sweet drawl, "Fair morning to you! You happen to be the lady in need of my services?" And he grinned, allowing for a less professional banter...if she was interested.

Syrcaid

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:38 pm
She wasn't sure when she stood up, but her body moved from sitting on her haunches in despair to practically floating so her back feet were barely touching the stones of the stoop. Something like the combination of a sigh and an exhaled squeal came out from her lungs and out her throat as though someone were squeezing a kitten.

"Fair morning to you!" he said... IT WAS MAGIC! WISHES COME TRUE!

Cast Aweigh swore could hear an orchestra warm up and begin playing full force when he said the next words.

"You happen to be the lady in need of my services?"

"Services..." she murmured, lower lip quivering.

User Image

Chrystali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:39 pm
She was awash in joy and -- relief? Something he couldn't quite pin down. Even so, her gratitude was practically a glow, giving Rocky half a mind to gallop over to her and really sweep her off her hooves.

The only thing that gave him pause was the fact she'd only said one word - an echo of his own statement, even.

Basking still in her reaction, the draft sauntered over to the pretty mare, eyes lidded and grinning in a less lecherous manner. "You rang, I came, that's how it works," he confirmed, putting a large hoof to his chest and bowing his head. "Rocky Road at your service. Now how can this humble servant of Phonyland aid this most beautiful one?"

Syrcaid
SCREAMS LOUDLY, BEST TAG EVER

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:36 pm
"Oh, you..." Cast buried her face in her mass of hair, bashfully. "You don't need be so formal on my account, I... I'm just so relieved for the comp- I mean help. You see..."

She pointed to the state of the outer lighthouse.

"The storms have not been all that kind to us out here."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:07 pm
"It does look worn, but I believe it stands the test of time for its keeper." His grey eyes twinkled like a distant roll of storm clouds. "Surely your beauty keeps it upright. I can merely offer to fix what is broken or smooth what is wrinkled." Rocky approached her as he spoke, using his magic to gently move some of her salt spray hair from her eyes.

Yes. He was that bad.

"Anything you desire that is within my capability, it is yours. As one who fixes, and one who keeps company." He smiled, putting on the charm as thick as he could, which was typically far too much to begin with, let alone with effort.

Syrcaid

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:01 pm
"If it's anything I have in ample supply, it's company," she looked up at him, doing her best to stay still and not fall all over herself. She didn't want to seem desperate (but really, she did).

"I could put the kettle on," she offered. "Depending on how... long you're here. I could even-"

She traced little circles in the small rocks and sand with one hoof.

"I haven't cooked a meal for anyone but myself in ages," she said finally.

Chrystali
I am scum. Total scum.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:29 pm
One of many things. Rocky didn't have much tact, but he had some, managing to keep that thought from passing his fool mouth.

His eyes brightened considerably at her offer, and for a moment, one could actually see the wheels in his head turning, weighing the pros and cons of a non-professional stay and all the...all the wonderful and delightful trouble that could be had. It wasn't hard to sway the draft, not even a little.

"I'd be honored," he hummed with a wide smile that far surpassed being polite. "Don't think I've ever been offered an actual meal before, that's mighty thoughtful of you."

Of course his thoughts were elsewhere. He was incorrigible, but she didn't need to know that just yet.

Syrcaid
I'm scum that doesn't reply for almost a year -stares at the sun-

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 am
In more than one ways, she stoked the fires in the lighthouse. She placed firewood into the little potbellied stove and had placed the copper kettle on. She pushed aside the piles of papers and books off the upturned shipping crate that was the table and into a shipping box printed in various foreign lettering.

"Please excuse the mess," she said meekly. "There's little call for a tidy room when I'm all by myself."

As the stove brought the water to a boil, she unhooked her hammock to make more room for another person.

"My home is taller than it is wide, I live nearest the base because that's where it's widest. I'm working on an extension outside, but it's slow going. Very drafty as its walls aren't quite done."

Chrystali
Did this break some kinda record? XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:24 pm
"It's the sign of a busy, creative mind," he hummed, offering a compliment for it rather than disdain.

For all the problems that were suddenly cropping up, it never occurred to him that she may be bringing it up on purpose. He was there to help with one thing, but for a pretty mare like her, he was willing to do a lot more. "I could help," he offered again, eyes turning over the indicated walls and otherwise sparse space. He shifted his larger size rather carefully around the close quarters, only slightly bumping against the crate and managing to not immediately knock everything over.

"So do you have a, uh...a list of what needs doing?" he asked, half professional, half absolutely not.

Syrcaid
This time it was only a little over half a year... -drags hands down face- KICK ME ON DISCORD, OKAY.

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:48 pm
"Well, I would like it-" she said, then cleared her throat. "That is, I would like it if... you'd bang..."

She felt her face turn pink somewhere under the pelt. "B-bang out some of the dents on the metal sheets and perhaps help me put up some insulation."

She admired his... assets as they bumped against her things.

(( Would Maxx fry my a** for innuendos? XD!! ))

Chrystali
Neverending storreeeeeeeeeeeee~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:03 pm
Rocky opened his mouth, thought better of it and closed it, and then lost the battle of being a halfway decent functioning Phony and spoke anyway.

"Ma'am, I will bang anything you'd like. You just let me know what you need." He grinned as winningly as was possible, all those megawatts put in the effort, thoroughly enjoying her blush. What was a pretty Pone like her doing out here all alone, anyway? Sure she'd answered, but clearly, accepting the answer was something else entirely.

He put his rather - large assets into a space that was least likely to bury him under her things, sitting and catching the few items that shifted with his magic. "Do you need any help with the cookin', or should I just...stay out of the way until called for?" Great. He couldn't even say something simple without it being something else. It was par for the course but he really did try this time!

Syrcaid
PLZ THIS RP GIVES ME SO MUCH JOY also I'll get in trouble with u

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items