Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:48 pm
you had wings so you can take off any fly wherever with no limitations? I do... all the freaking time... I have dreams where I can and it's nice, but I wish it were real. I'd love to have that kind of freedom. sweatdrop Sounds silly, I know... Maybe it's a bit of a juvenile, unrealistic wish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:52 pm
It's not juvenile. It's normal to want to be free.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:22 pm
I've had dreams where I could fly but I've never had wings when I did it. I just run and go... or just rise up from where I'm standing.

When I do imagine having wings, I always think of angel wings. What about you? Is there a particular type of wings you always think of?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:06 pm
Prof. Moonie
I've had dreams where I could fly but I've never had wings when I did it. I just run and go... or just rise up from where I'm standing.

When I do imagine having wings, I always think of angel wings. What about you? Is there a particular type of wings you always think of?
Always these large angel wings, although they vary in color. Sometimes they're like an eagle's wings in color, sometimes they're blue or white.

Ame: It'd be wonderful to take off, go wherever I want... See the world without worrying about debt instead of wondering if any job I apply to will ever say yes again. I know that's not how the real world works. sweatdrop

Living out of town is off-putting to employers. They don't like hiring out-of-towners. That's part of the reason I've had such trouble. I can't exactly save up to leave or help myself if no one will hire me or they all say no.

My travel is limited because the family budget is. This place has some lovely views, but it ultimately feels like a cage. I don't know how I can progress from here.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:19 pm
Saikii
Prof. Moonie

Always these large angel wings, although they vary in color. Sometimes they're like an eagle's wings in color, sometimes they're blue or white.

Nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:20 pm
i cannot say why, but i often dream of myself flying with my body in the same pose as when i am standing on the street.

in the movies and cartoons, the flying hero always looks like he is sort of swimming or diving through the air.

not me! if i am going to have this power, it will leave me perfectly composed and not muss up my hair.  

beaulolais

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 pm
beaulolais
i cannot say why, but i often dream of myself flying with my body in the same pose as when i am standing on the street.

in the movies and cartoons, the flying hero always looks like he is sort of swimming or diving through the air.

not me! if i am going to have this power, it will leave me perfectly composed and not muss up my hair.

If I'm not doing the running start into my flying mode, then I usually just rise up from the ground similar to Storm in the X-Men movies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:41 pm
Prof. Moonie
beaulolais

If I'm not doing the running start into my flying mode, then I usually just rise up from the ground similar to Storm in the X-Men movies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that seems ideal!  

beaulolais

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces