Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] 2 Rich Girls and the City (Frossa & Eridia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Always remember my dear, life is too short to wear boring clothes."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:45 am
One of the things that brightened Eridia's night was shopping. It didn't matter to her what she'd buy or how much she'd spent, as long as she bought things her life became good, merry and perfect. So, in order to spread the merry feeling, the teen invited someone, as refined as herself, to shop with her. Frossa Fyrste, the lovable child she met during bloodfest. She held the little purpleblood's hand as she headed to one of the most expensive and most sophisticated shop she knew, which had a kids department (hence where she bought while she was still a kid). Eridia was still surprised when the other had agreed to spend some time with her as not so many trolls, except Chiara, would like to. Behind them walked one of her personal attendants, as their job was to carry their stuff.

"I am so glad you agreed to this sweetie, I will show you just how prettier these dresses are! Surely they will make you look even more dazzling!" As if that was possible! That child was cute no matter what she wore! "Just remember, as any sophisticated purpleblooded troll must know: If you want something, then buy it-- simple as that. You are royalty, thus you deserve it aaaall! Never doubt your wants my dear Frossa and never allow anyone to take what you want! Are we clear?" She said with a graceful laugh as they entered. She would do her best to shape the little one into an even refined purpleblood, if she wanted. So Eridia would give her any advice if Frossa asked or didn't ask for it.

"First we shall go to the kids section to buy you the most perfect outfits! Later, if you are up for it my dear child, you can help this old Lady pick a few nice dresses." She winked, her attention quickly got taken away by a cute dress.

"Oh my! Look at this! Isn't it pretty? I do hope we can find it in your size!"

melona-pan
And so it begins... :3c

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:30 am
Frossa skipped beside Eridia, hand in hand, giving the teenager's arm a firm yank with each hop forward. She was in a jovial mood from the other purpleblood's invitation to spend the night together. Shopping- shopping was probably her favourite thing, after eating! Her hive packed with looted and purchased collections alike was testament to that. Frossa wasn't very apt at putting everyday outfits together, as much as she loved to amass cute clothing. Over the top FLARP costuming was more in her skillset. That's what hired stylists had always been for- but now she knew Eridia, draped in her rich brocades and armed with knowledge of all the finest boutiques.

"Oh! Well I'm ever so thankful that you thought to invite me~." Frossa batted her eyelashes, twisting to peer up at the much taller girl and flash her an award-winning grin.

"Upupupupu!" Exploding into a gigglefit, Frossa threw one hand over her mouth to stifle her glee. She swallowed it, then nodded, reclasping her small fingers around Eridia's hand as they slowed to a stop. Her eyes shone with admiration. "I hear you crystal clear, Eridia!" She squeezed. "I'll do my very best to live by those words of wisdom."

As Eridia laid out their game plan, Frossa gasped, recoiling to throw both hands over her mouth this time. "Old!!! Eridiaaah! I shan't hear that from you again- you don't look a perigee over 7." With a playful laugh she directed herself to the dress in question. Frossa reached out to rub the fabric between her fingers, turning the garment over to inspect the lining. It was cute, almost innocently so. "Hummm, do you think it suits me? I'm not certain, but I trust your instincts! Let's see if we can find one, then." With that, she dove into the rack of dresses, on the hunt for a size S. Hangers and fabric went flying in every direction, soaring through the air as Frossa tore through the inventory.

When she finally popped back out from the wall of floral print, she clutched a dress that was a single size too big. "I can't find one," a clear pout was painted across the purpleblood's face. "Maybe it'll still fit...?" She held it up, hopeful, for Eridia to inspect.

Then- a tiny tealblood, roughly her size, caught the corner of Frossa's eye as they turned into the isle. They were holding the same dress Frossa brandished, along with several other garments in their arms.

Frossa looked from the tealblood, to Eridia, then back to the tealblood, and then finally Eridia, with a mixture of puzzled expectation.

ImaginationsParadise
sempai, look

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:45 pm
"Hmmm..." Eridia took the dress and examined it. Certainly the sides were too wide for Frossa. "I highly doubt it my dear." The highblood sighed, and just as she looked back at the child, Eridia focused her attention on the tealbood with the same dress. How dare the staff allow lowbloods to take items from the exclusive isle?! Eridia took a deep breath and looked at her little companion.

"Lesson two in refine practices: get what you want and squash the opponent with your words. Never utter a curse as that makes you look... common. Use a colorful language instead of your fists-- if force is required, then attack in a sophisticated manner." She said and approached the lowblooded child with a fancy smirk. "Why isn't this loooovely? I've never seen such a young employee!" Eridia chuckled and quickly looked at the other items they had hooked on their arm. "My, isn't that heavy? Alloooow me." She said, taking the dress in question, everything else, then she turned them around so they'd face the way they came.

"Listen, this is a highblood boutique and, although you are a tealblood, you are not high enough to actually buy here. Why pretend to afford all of this? You certainly should've notices these do not complement your style nor your hue. Run along and shop somewhere else before I call security on you." Finally, Eridia proceeded to push them away as they complained and as they were out of her sight, she returned to Frossa. The highblood tried to hide what she'd "found" behind her back and giggled.

"A threat always ensures you get what you wish my sweet child." She showed her the dress along with the other items. "Never give them the chance to fight back, alright? Now..." Another giggle escaped her lips as she handed Frossa the dresses. "Try them on while I search for more clothes. Perhaps I'll look for matching shoes and accessories as well! We'll need those for aaaall your new outfits!" She said filled with glee as she found a cute tea time dress. Oh how it reminded her of her tea parties she organized with with her stuffed plushies! She also managed to find three more dresses, which colors were either purple, ashen, black, or a combination of them, in Frossa's size. Eridia had a feeling they'd look really good on her. Soon enough she had a wide variety of dresses for the child, later she'd search for other styles as not everyone fancied wearing a dress at all times like her.

melona-pan
sempai got u covered (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡/(.□. )

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:23 pm
"Oooh." Frossa whispered under her breath, nodding as Eridia laid out her second lesson. Her face melted into one of solemn concentration. "My lusus never allows me to curse," she muttered, mostly to herself. It was very much true; Hippodad was all about manners and outward projection. She did like a good fight, though. She'd have to disagree with Eridia there. Frossa kept smiling and nodded, feigning interest in what she was saying. She was much more interested in what Eridia was about to do.

Following at Eridia's heels, Frossa hid behind her skirts and raised a palm to silently giggle at the confrontation. She relished in it. It was almost too easy. Frossa smugly looked back to the rack of clothes- there had been at least a half dozen more identical dresses in the right size she had balled up and hidden. She stood there, biting the insides of her cheeks so she wouldn't burst out into a fit of laughter, until Eridia returned.

"Wow, Eridia, that was simply impressive! Wonderful." Frossa clapped, genuine. "Threats, don't give them a chance... got it!" She threw Eridia a double thumbs up and a beaming smile. "So we can just do that to anyone who isn't a purpleblood, right?" She batted her eyelashes up at Eridia, turning up the naivete to 100%.

Frossa accepted the dresses, and with a nod waddled off to oblige Eridia's request. She changed into the first dress, and for a moment marveled in the changing room mirror how well it suited her- Eridia had taste and a skill for clothing, she'd give her that much.

Returning a few minutes later, Frossa did a little spin and posed before Eridia. "What do you think~?"

ImaginationsParadise
im so sorry about the wait orz

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces