Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 am
User Image
Stretching her arms before her for a moment, Rosewater moved to collect and replace some washcloths from a few sick patrons currently present in the infirmary. It'd been some seasons since she'd successfully assimilated herself into the tree, nofaun the wiser about it. After all, her mother was highly well-regarded around here for her gentleness; in assuming her outward personality, it was easy enough.

But things really had become mundane since the attack; most of those injured had already recovered by this point and returned to their daily comings-and-goings. Tch.

Having collected the rags, she went to return them to the washbasin. As she did so, she noticed a familiar face. "Oh, good afternoon Redheart." She dropped the formalities of referring her as Nurse per usual. "How has [miscellaneous faun] been fairing? Was it simply a summer cold after all?"

Freaksrus
Here you go!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:23 am
User Image
Nurse Redheart was busy with just the plain sick people coming in. She was tired and a bit ragged. The attack and all the wounded had been trying on her. She had finally got some rest and the others were taking care of those that were still in need of wound care.
She smiled at the girl. "She is well enough. Yes just a cold thankfully. Though I hope we don't have a bunch of those. How are the others?"
She had seen her with washcloths. So she figured she was taking care of the leftover wounded.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:21 am
While most of the disaster patients had recovered by this point, it was true that a number of them who has received particularly grievous wounds remained. They seemed to be fairing well enough though, especially with how her mother's viligent eye caught and treated any sign of infection before it could fester.

"That is good to hear." She sighed softly in relief. "If I do remember correctly, she lives alone in her alcove and works primarily tending to some of the fields outside. Maize, I think it was...? With any luck, it was likely contained." She paused to set the rags in the wash bin to soak. "[miscellaneous child]'s fever seems to have stabilized with the use of some [herbs]. [Miscellaneous nurse1] is still attending to the poor child. She thinks it likely a spider bite; they have sent word for my mother to come, confirm, and treat it. The parents are all about in a frenzy in the meantime."

"[miscellaneous faun1], [miscellaneous faun2], and [miscellaneous faun3]'s wounds appear to be healing nicely. If nothing unexpected occurs, I believe [miscellaneous faun2] should be ready to discharge in the next few days." She continued as she moved away from the basket to clean her hands. "[miscellaneous faun4] should have come by now for their follow up, but has yet to arrive. Should I send for them?"

Freaksrus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:12 pm
Freaksrus
Just letting you know that it's your turn to reply, since you seem to be itching to rp inthread and all. :3

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am
Daisicle

Redheart smiled. "Hopefully it goes well and misc faun 2 goes home. Then others should go home in a few days I think." She washed her hands. "We should send someone to check on misc faun 4. I hope they haven't gotten worse." She went over to the child to check on her. "hopefully we can mend you soon little one."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:08 am
Nodding once, Rose briefly confirmed with an, "Understood" as she flicked her wrists, effectively getting the water off of them, before moving a few paces off to one of the helpers. With how each of the attendants was careful to care for the mental aspects and, really, the entire healing process in the infirmary, there was little 'doctor' versus 'nurse' distinction; rather, the healers were more so separated based on experience and ability. It would be a fair assessment to say her own ease at integration and moving up the system was largely due to her mother's influence, be it on her own learning or in the perception of her colleagues.

Speaking with one of them, she relayed Redheart's message and stood to watch the teen run off. How interesting that one so young would already choose to be in this line of work. What a foolish girl; she could do so much more with her life.

Returning to Redheart, she took a look down at the child, her eyes probably colder than she would have liked to keep them (not that they ever seemed particularly warm), before looking back up at the nurse. "Would you like me to do anything else?"

Freaksrus

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas