Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Tendsome Tactics for Kidbots (Buffel & Polair) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Buffel and Polair attempt to impress each other with their robo-kid parenting skills.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:05 pm
Buffel had written to Polair and confirmed that she’d been saddled with a robo-grunt just as he had. Wanting to help solve this conundrum, Buffel had set about trekking to her hive in hopes of figuring it out. Arriving at her hive was no easy task, as lowbloods didn’t have as much clout there as back in Chittentown. But Buffel had taken contracts here before and he knew the routine, just explain what you’re doing there and if ya can’t then don’t get caught. Nothin’ to fuss over.

The robo-tyke was swaddled comfortably to his back through a couple careful folds of his sarape. It gave off a low hum and Buffel hoped it wouldn’t kick up any more fuss until they were safely at her hive. His nerves proved unfounded as he reached the strange small pod floating above. He called out to it, slightly confused as to what to do next.

”Uh...Polair? You in there? Seems a might small for a hive. How do I get in?”

ImaginationsParadise
Sorry it's a bit short, I'm off to fencing!

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:06 pm
Ever since she received that package, Polair hadn't been able to concentrate. She wasted her time tending it, taking responsibility for what appeared to be a marvelous invention. It was noisy, crass, an abomination. The seadweller was tired of taking care of such thing. She even tried introducing the small robot to her lusus, who just stared at it and left for a swim a few seconds later. None of her approaches were working and the robot kept being a nuisance. In her laboratory, she looked carefully at a sample of azidoazide azide (at a VERY SAFE distance), when the abomination decided to stomp up and down, demanding her to pay attention to it. Polair glared at the machine and later looked back at the test tube with eyes widened. Seeing the test tube wobble a bit made her scoop up the thing and run out of her lab just before it exploded.

So much for showing Buffel the seemingly stable C2N14 laboratory tonight. She thought as her drones took care of the explosion and made sure that portion of her hive was properly taken off the C2N14 section off the structure. Hopefully no one would take notice of the explosion. Looking back at the nuisance, Polair took a deep breath and picked it up. One of her drones called her, announcing that a visitor had arrived. Quickly she ran to the main hall, up the stairs and onto her large greenery. Once she found her way to the front tunnel door, she crawled her way out of her hive (with the monster of a child of course) and opened the door. Her head popped out first as she checked if it really was him. Polair felt relief the lowblood managed to get there safe. Not many made it to her hive without being questioned, just a burden of living in the ocean.

"I apologize for making you wait so long for me Buffel. I had something unexpectedly urgent to attend to." Polair said as she stood up and carried her abomination. "I hope your trip here wasn't so tedious-- b-but come in!" It was weird for her to have visitors really, but he was a friend and she had suggested it, so she might as well be a good hostess. The child stood beside the tunnel entrance with her neutral expression plastered on her face while she expected him to go in first.

"You aren't claustrophobic are you? We must crawl through the entrance tunnel and it might not be as pleasant for someone who cares about cramp spaces... However it widens up as we reach the greenery." She said as a matter of fact and looked around for his little beast. "Um... Where's your a--" Polair bit her tongue when she was about to say abomination and changed the word for, "android? Did it make it? Did you happened to notice if it was water proof?"

tenaciousgadabout
It's all good! Good luck at fencing ouo/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:37 pm
”Awe, it weren’t that long a wait! I don’t mind a good crawl.”, Buffel was quick to reassure the highblood. She cradled her own contraption in front of her. Still hunched, he swung the weight of the child-bot to face her and pointed to his back.

”Gonna have to reposition him though, I got the blasted noisemaker swaddled back here! He wasn’t too much trouble on the way here thankfully, but we should get ‘em inside all the same.”

He crouched into the entrance, putting the bot in front of him to roll through, all rolled up in his sarape on its own now. Pushing it through until he could start to crouch and walk slowly, Buffel gazed into her hive. Suddenly he got the sense that her place was the right choice. Just as he made it through, the false child radiated an echoed shriek from its speaker.

”Aw come on now, can’t you give me a moment to catch my breath ya little varmint?”

Wrapping the cloth around its face now, Buffel turned back to Polair as she exited the tube behind him. Not wanting to appear like he was over head and horns with this one, he quickly explained.

”Uh, I noticed this calms it down, it’s certainly quite a uh...puzzling machine if I ever seen one. How’s yours been workin’?”

He was at least mostly sure it was quieting down and that he didn’t just actually hit the snooze button.

ImaginationsParadise
Fencing went great! I'm excited to see these two be wonderfully bumbling parents to their robo children

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:03 pm
"That's good to hear. Normally my hive's entrance is a bit inaccessible for landdwellers, so..." Polair blinked repeatedly as she saw Buffel carried his robot on his back. Was that a good tactic or just something out of the norm? She didn't know, and that bothered her-- not knowing the meaning of actions such as those really ticked her off. Just like the time Cerpin had hold her while they watch the stars. She just didn't get it. Oh well, she would ask him later about it. "I agree! These inventions can get a bit out of hand." I know mine already has... She thought that last part as she waited for the other to head in first. Not a second later she shoved in her abomination and crawled back inside, making sure she had closed the entrance before they were deeper into the tunnel. Her robot hummed loudly as they went out, which just made her want to lock it inside her now exploded laboratory. Once out, Polair stretched as she admired her vast junglesque greenery and looked at Buffel who seemed impressed by it as well. Of course it was a safe place to talk, her hive may not seem the biggest and glamorous thing above surface, but below... it could almost be considered as world wonder. She was going to tell him all about it, but his monstrosity decided to shriek, causing some of the animals inside scurry away or scream. Luckily the lowblood knew just how to shut it up.

"Oh, really? That's interestingly simple. I will try that if mine ever disrupts the silence." She tried covering up her chuckle but it was hard to. It was... pleasing for her to see him tend the robot and would be even more pleasing watch him act as a lusus. Even made her wonder where his own lusus was, how they looked like, the species...

"My android has been--" Obnoxious, horrifying, a nuisance. “Manageable. Nothing I can't handle.” Speaking of the little demon, where was it? She looked around rapidly just to see it play with, or rather scan, one of her massive venus flytraps. "Oh glub." She said under her breath as she proceeded to get the that menacing thing away from her specimen. She looked at the robot quite disappointed, such foolish action from a machine. What ticked her the most it was how this robot practically ran into danger without noticing nor caring for the imminent danger. Millions of sentences and speeches when through her mind, but this thing wouldn't process it for sure. So Polair took a deep breath and ran a hand through her face, before she picked up the robot in her arms and approached Buffel to face him once more.

"I suppose i-it enjoys studying specimens as much as I do! Being in a scientific environment and all, it is understandable." Polair said, trying to appear like she had it under control. "This is something that doesn't happen often as I am in control of it." She turned and walked towards the main hall, expecting him to follow her. " But as much as I enjoy being in my greenery and enjoy it to learn, I think it is best for us to discuss things elsewhere. We wouldn't want them to get damaged right?" The main hall was somewhere she took all her visitors whenever they arrived uninvited. Being to ashamed of her mess, made her tour short and simple but as much as she wanted to take him there, it was a place that granted both robots to run around wildly and wreck her hive up. So the most sensible, and possibly painful, thing to do was to take him somewhere else-- Somewhere quite and relaxing and that didn't grant the robots too much space for them to move.

"My study block might calm them down since they won't see anything prominently interesting to play with. Plus, it's the perfect place for you and I to have a small chat, don't you think?" With a small smirk on her face, Polair showed him the way through the greenery and through the main hall until they reached the library. The drones proceeded to open the large iron doors, inside was her underwater library or study block as she tended to call it. Inside there was one room-sized bookshelf with a hidden one inside it, the entire thing was filled with all types of books-- astronomy, philosophy, math, physics... you name it. On the opposite side was her room-sized glass pane, which showed them a majestic view of the ocean. Nearby, there were a few desks with notes and one or three books spread all over them. The floors, filled with purple cushions and pillows except near the bookshelf and last but not least, hanging above them was a brass chandelier shaped in the form of a cephalopod. Each branch dangled multiple glowing crystals and at its base, a much lager one.

"I apologize for the mess. I tend to spread out my work as I study." Polair felt embarrassed by the mess, she couldn't even look at the yellowblood. Thus she directed her attention to her abomination as she ordered some of the drones to organize her mess before leaving the block. "So tell me about your robot Buffel." She motioned him to sit down while she took a seat on the cushions. "Clearly you have your own methodology to handle it's strong impulses. I have one of my own, but I knew that having a intellectually discharged conversation with you might open up a few doors for us. It has done it before, so I'm hoping it will again..." She smiled, barely but she did in her own way.

"Does carrying it on you back or wrapping it up does any changes in their actions?

tenaciousgadabout
so sorry for the wall o' text

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:11 pm
As she led him through her massive hive, Buffel marvelled at the scale and cleanliness of it. The place was an out-and-out palace! He turned back, worried he might be leaving footprints as he walked. Marvelling at the large plants, he turned to see Polair explaining how curious her robo-critter was with the wildlife she had in the hive. Aw man, she seems like she’s havin’ a right good time takin’ care of her machine. My no count self can’t even keep it quiet, Buffel thought to himself.

Realizing he wasn’t listening, he quickly nodded to her request to change rooms and was led into her study.

”Uh, yeah, that’s a grand idea! Maybe they’ll tire each other out if we set ‘em with each other.”

Buffel watched the two huge drones open the doorway. He made a quiet mental note to himself to give his hive a major fixin’ before ever inviting her over. Sitting down and facing the machines towards each other, Buffel was caught off-guard by the sudden question of his parental tactics. Quickly mixing together what he’d figured out with whatever nonsense he could spew on the fly, he began his explanation.

”Uh, well yeah. T’ my eye they’re sorta like a lusus puzzle I think. Ya gotta care for it, like a lusus would a grub, and it’ll stop its hollerin’ or whatever it’s gettin’ up to. So I keep it warm and covered, uh, like the warmth and seclusion of a recuperacoon! Yeah, so that about was my thinkin’ on that, it seems to be workin’ pretty well.”

Buffel’s eyes darted about as he reached to the edge of his thinkpan trying to find a fashionable yarn to spin. After finishing, he looked up, waiting to see if she believed him or not.

ImaginationsParadise
No need for apologies, wall of texts are a good read!

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:25 pm
Polair had her chin in her hands-- listening his voice, processing every his words. However she couldn't really understand his reasons to go to such lengths for a machine. Would a lusus really do those things to a grub? The child scratched the back of her neck, extending the silence while she came up with an explanation. Using her words always helped the seadweller understand strange concepts.

She partially understood, which was unacceptable. She had to dive in deeper to fully understand. "Why?" The purpleblood tilted her head slightly, looking straight at him utterly confused. "Why do you do such things? Sure is some kind of simulation... but it's just a machine Buffel. It's programmed, it triggers those faux needs-- they, really don't need that if you ask me and it's effectiveness doesn't truly convince me if they don't require it. They shouldn't." Maybe it was his word choice? "Treating it as a living thing seems unnecessary for something nonliving. It's as if its expected to experience feelings, expected to understand your actions-- clearly impossible."

Polair looked at both robots hum and interact, and later looked back at Buffel. "I've tried a more rational way to deal with it. As it's nothing more than a machine, I show it what's right and what's wrong. I provoke a stimulus and, " Slightly. "control it's responses. When it's positive, it recieves a form of acknowledgement while if it's negative they receive some kind of punishment. Treat it like an experiment and you get what it actually is: a material object." He had to try harder to convince her about that method or at most, show her.

"So I ask: why do you believe it must be treated as a living creature to calm it, to control it when it doesn't seem necessary?"

tenaciousgadabout
casually throwing him MORE questions

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 pm
Buffel’s bloodthumper sunk in his chest. He should’ve known better than to try to pull the wool over her eyes, Pol was smarter than that. He’d have to give a real answer if he wanted to get any respect out of the highblood. C’mon, think ya git. These dumb machines have to have some kind o’ rule to them, you just gotta figure it out! He knew there had to be something to it, if he just payed more attention to it.
Buffel watched as his little machine play with her’s, before it came over to him. After a brief pause, it emitted a hideous screeching sound. Buffel, after being briefly stunned, gave the little jackanape a firm papping until it’s screeching subsided and it emitted a soft chirp from its soundbox, before meandering back over to the other machine. Though annoyed, he had to admit it almost reminded him of himself when he was fresh out of his grub phase. That’s when inspiration struck him.

”See what I mean? It might be a machine, but it’s programmed to gad about like a kid. It’s got it’s own rules to it that ya gotta play by, so if ya do what a lusus would, ya find the answer. It’s like a test! I think they’re programmed to respond to lusus tactics, so if ya think like one ya find the correct response quicker. A machine can be programmed to respond any which way, and my thinkin’ is that this is how these ones work. You can come at it like it’s a robot, but it’ll take ya ages to get it right like that!”

He looked back to his bot as it hopped carefully near her bot, which looked at his with a curiosity not unlike their owners. The situation seemed fitting to him.

ImaginationsParadise
Parenting funtimes!

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:36 pm
Do what a lusus does?

In all her years, Polair had never throughly thought about her lusus's actions. Claud always seemed to know where to go, he was rarely lost. He knew just how to manage predators and preys alike and always kept her out of trouble. Even more when she acted in the name of science. So she looked at her robot again as it scanned Buffel's and played with it as it finished processing the information. It recollected information, just like she did. But that couldn't mean anything, could it? It might have copied out a few of her traits, but for it to do so it had to have some sort of artificial intelligence. Polair's mind raced with theories, and equations... everything was contradicting and this wasn't supposed to be this way.

"Are you implying they act according to what they see? I... wouldn't know how to treat it as a lusus, but based on what I understood, they only respond to lususesque actions?" Ludicrous, simply impossible. "If it was like so, then my robot would've tried to consume a nuclear reactor by now." This, was possible. Considering she tried convincing Claud into purchasing one and all. "I think they might act according to some kind of mechanical mimicry, nothing too deep."

If he was so convinced they acted on impulses, then why not show her his hypothesis? Time for them to do a little experiment. "Alright, if you think that's the key to master these machines then why don't you do a much complicated demonstration?" She said, challenging. "To show just how their program makes them act as living children and all, and for me to prove your theory wrong. Just a friendly experiment between you and I if you are up for it."

"Of course, I'm saying my methods could be far more logical and... reasonable than yours. As I rely on scientific and theoretical approaches, while you in empirical and heuristic ones."

tenaciousgadabout
accept challenge y/n?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:54 pm
Buffel was nervous. His point was little more than a meandering train of thought. Still, his gut told him that this was the way to do it. If he was gonna do this without muckin’ it up, he’d have to think like the perfect lusus. But what was that anyways? Ever kid sprouts differently, how was he to know what this little kid-bot wanted? He supposed that a lusus never knows that either, they just do what they think is right. Maybe all they’ve got is their gut instinct too, he supposed. Finding it in himself, he responded to her challenge.

”Why yes, I’d be glad to. We’ve set on a wager now, but what’s the test?”

He hoped he could do this. He looked to the kid bot, whose eyes caught his as he stared. Almost as if it were curious, it got up and walked over to him, staring up blankly. He gave it a pat of acknowledgement and looked back to Polair. How in tarnation could she be so sure that weren't the trick of it? They'd have to see, regardless of the outcome he'd do anything to get it to stop being such a terror around the hive.

ImaginationsParadise

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise generated a random number between 0 and 10 ... 1!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:15 am
She was glad he accepted her little proposal. Trial and error was a way to find answers. "We are to test which is the best way to handle their impulses or appease their needs." Polair crossed her legs as she signaled her robot to approach her. The metallic child clumsily made its way towards her and tried sitting on her legs. She frowned, picked it up and set it next to her. Ridiculous machine... She thought while she crossed its legs as well. There, it sat properly like she did. However it tried again, just to receive the same response. "The troll who demonstrates the best methodology proceeds to teach their methods to the other." Not a bad punishment for him, she did enjoy showing others the correct way of doing things.

"If you have another punishment in mind feel free to contribute, if you win that is." She chuckled and her robot, after multiple times trying to sit on her legs, began to screech and stomp. Polair's left eye slightly twitched as she stood up. This thing was tiring in every way. "How many times have I told you to sit down next to me?" She yelled, crossing her arms to restrain herself from spanking it.

"We have agreed that you are not, in any way, supposed to sit on me. It not appropriate and it's definitely not a thing I'd let anyone do. Are you even listening? STOP crying about it or else I won't hesitate on locking you inside a block all alone again." The robot seemed to quiet down, however it didn't seem too happy. Polair sat back down and brushed some of her hair away from her face. What came over her?

"See? The best way always involves showing who's in control. You can't be dominated by things such as these." Her voice was merely a whisper as she tried to calm down a bit after such event.

tenaciousgadabout
Rules: generate a random number from 0 to 10 to handle a situation. 0= WORST WAY TO HANDLE IT and 10= BEST/CORRECT WAY. Robokid action doesn't have to be the same!! Best three out of three wins!

tenaciousgadabout generated a random number between 0 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:37 am
Yeesh.

That certainly wasn’t how Buffel had been treatin’ it. It was clear to him that her method wasn’t exactly workin’ like she’d wanted, but what was to say that his did? But by hook or by crook, he was determined to win this thing.

”That seems a fair shake no matter who wins. That and braggin’ rights o’ course!”

He looked to his kid-bot, who was waiting patiently on the floor while the other one was being disciplined. Sitting on the ground with his legs crossed, he motioned for the kidbot to come his way.

”Come along, buddy. Come ‘ere for just a sec.”

The machine waddled over to Buffel slowly, before stopping at his legs. It looked over to the recently reprimanded troll-bot, then back at Buffel’s lap, before looking back up at him. Buffel patted his lap reassuringly.

”It’s okay, you can climb up.”

Upon hearing this, it walked into his lap before laying in it comfortably. After a couple of seconds, a small chirp radiated from its noisebox.

”Now I ain’t an expert on robotics, but I think they can sense like, your warmth or somethin’. So it’s important to keep ‘em close, at least so it thinks you’re holdin’ it. See what I mean?”

ImaginationsParadise
This is a really fun idea! I'm excited to see how rolling goes!

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise generated a random number between 0 and 10 ... 5!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:10 pm
Another program triggered in Polair's robot. The android began to whine and 'cry' after being silenced for trying to sit on her legs. The seadweller rubbed her temples slowly as she tried to think. Clearly if she lost her calm demeanor again, bad things would arise. She has to repress those feelings... contain them and prevent them from ever corrupting her actions again. Plus, he couldn't win against pure logic! Polair was determined to beat his methods with hers, which worked fine most of the time. So she stood up and approached her bookshelf, despite the unnecessary ruckus it was making. She skimmed through and looked for a book-- any book actually. She took a black book with it's title, The Prince, written in gold and forced herself not to leave Buffel with both monsters.

"Alright, alright!" She took the metallic troll and set it on her lap a bit harshly. "Who wants a story?" She said loud and clear, capturing her sad 'charge's' attention. She wasn't giving anyone the option to say no, Polair just wish this could keep her mouth busy and her robot distracted. "This one's called the prince." Skipping the author's dedication and biography, as she memorized it, she began to read...

"Chapter one.... How many kinds of principalities there are, and by what means the are acquired?" Polair really liked that book, and it seemed like it actually calmed down the abomination. She read until chapter seventeen-- her favorite one. "...Coming now to the other qualities mentioned above, I say that every prince ought to desire to be considered clement and not cruel. Nevertheless he ought to take care not to misuse this clemency..." Her favorite quote in the whole book came up, precisely in that chapter and that's when she smirked.

"Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?" The child looked at her friend, later at her robot and looked back at him again. "It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person..." She closed the book and smiled unintentionally at the yellowblood. She knew each and every chapter by heart, for her troll Niccolo Machiavelli was a true genius, and coming up with such a book inspired her to learn its contents. So she recited him the last lines after, setting the robot aside and putting her book back where it belonged. "It is much safer to be feared than loved..."

Polair couldn't have picked a better book.

"...Nevertheless a prince ought to inspire fear in such a way that, if they do not win love, they avoid hatred; because they can endure very well being feared whilst they are not hated, which will always be as long as they abstain from the property of their citizens and subjects."

ten4ciousg4dabout

tenaciousgadabout generated a random number between 0 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:15 pm
Buffel kept his head up, doing his ever-best to not seem heavy-eyed. He stopped more than a few yawns in their tracks as he listened to Polair’s story. That weren’t to say it were a snooze-fest or nothin’, but her voice was surprisingly soothin’ as she detailed the intricacies of regency.

He rested his head on one fist and and allowed his eyes to droop for a time before his heard his kid-bot begin a warbling chirp of distress. Laying it in his lap, he wrapped it in a cocoon of his sarape and began to rock it back and forth. He couldn’t see it’s face, but slowly the distress chirps managed to quiet themselves as he continued to listen.

He might’ve nodded off for a bit during the sub-chapter on Dukes and Duchesses, but he lurched his head back up right quick as it fell forward. Just in time it seemed, as he managed to catch a genuine smile from her just as she finished the book. He returned it quickly, happy to not have missed it.

ImaginationsParadise
Sorry about the wait, I've been either at work or out of town! xd

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise generated a random number between 0 and 10 ... 6!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:06 pm
"I think this has been quite educational, hasn't it? Troll Niccolò Machiavelli's works have always soothe me whenever I'm stressed. Plus, I love his books since they are very informative. No matter how many times I read them, I seem to learn something new each time I hold and read them." She said while she made her way back to her friend. "They seem calm for now." Which was good if not great. The sooner she passed whatever text or experiment they were participating in, the better. Polair sat down next to her robot and couldn't help but wonder who or what motivated the inventor to make such thing. Idly she scratched a horn as she knew it was best to formulate her hypotheses later.

"So." She slightly chuckled out. "Still believe your methods are more effective?" The child rested her chin on her hand feeling a bit victorious. Sure things were rough most of the time but she always won her arguments against her abomination.

"I always say, treat inanimate objects as what they are-- inanimate objects. You can't expect them to give some type of sentimental stimuli towards you as if you will receive a desired and functional reaction from this type of machinery. It's like giving a rock an incentive, which would be pointless." Her robot giggled and made it way to her lap again. This time it played with her necklace. It tugged on it rather rough and slowly, each tug became a hard pull. Her eyes fluttered at first in confusing and as she realized it was doing that on purpose, Polair took her robot and did the most sensible thing-- she slapped its hand away. Then it threw a pillow at her face and that's when Polair decided to grab it and put it on sleep mode. When it was finally off, she tossed it to the side, letting out a deep sigh as the seadweller was now somewhat relieved. Man that metallic demon always got on her nerves.

"I don't understand why you go to such lengths. How can you be willing to treat it as an actual charge since one, it doesn't need it and two, if these robots did required it, they don't deserve it?"

tenaciousgadabout
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas