Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Seasons Changing~ (Celendria & Cerylia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:59 am
This is a sole RP for my own Soquili. Please do not post unless I give you permission to do so.

User Image x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:21 am
User Image

How long had it been since the seasons changed within one another year after year? From Spring to summer onward to fall then winter till they resumed following one another like a sacred ritual. Many years had passed in this routine watching over an iced mare who grew with the seasons herself. From her first arrival an inkling set deep within whispered this was her resting place for eternity. She learned love, patience, and most importantly trust as her eyes opened to this new world set before the iced mare from the mountains. Showing compassion unto others her selfless acts reared the title elder in the souls of others around her. Her namesake revered her as mother, teacher, confidant, and most importantly companion.

Befriending a native girl brought forth trust within the land she stepped upon along with the inhabitants that resided there. Releasing her heart she became a mother and confidant many times to her own and those in need. Iced like the mountains in strength, her very willpower reached out to those in need. So many years had passed letting her reflect back this very day.

Light was the breeze that tussled her long snowy tresses standing there upon the hillside she stood upon most days. Patiently she stood waiting for mer message had been heard amongst the wind. Shifting one leg to balance her weight then the other her head tossed with a soft sigh. The path to finding oneself was tedious but its rewards were simplified in overall satisfaction when they finally came to pass.

wc: 259  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:11 am
User Image

A call resonated soft as the breeze that traveling upon the wind. It was a message not of urgency but with kindness meaning to be heard. Flicking her ears the young mare nodded then began walking slowly toward her destination. This particular summons had meaning that was like a stitch set firmly within a bond never loosening or fraying.

As she walked she remembered things in teachings and memories from sender of this meeting. From the moment her eyes opened she knew this figure quite well. In that time from foal to adulthood her heart reached out loudly stating, "I will follow that path someday. I will make her proud as she nurtured me. I will carry the torch that I will pass on to my own as my steps prove heavier".
Indeed she was strong in heart but her soul proved many years ahead of becoming her true self.

As the foliage parted her breath was taken aback by the splendor before her. Spring was bowing away to summer who smiled in brilliant greens and colorful flowers. Within this majesty stood her mother who waited with patience and understanding for her arrival". A fluttering heart with a gracious smile resonating from her face filled the young mare with an ethereal bliss. Walking slowly she approached the mare in respect with a bow of her head, " My elder Celendria you have summoned me?" she asked with a soft voice that reflected respect and confidence. While this was her parent that had bore her into this realm she was still to be addressed as the Matriarch that lead the herd. While they carried the same bloodline the iced mare was far different in appearance and profile. There was tales rumored how this mare, Celendria grew into becoming the elder she is honored till this day. A simple creature opening its heart to a maiden forging a friendship and legacy for generations to come. Envious of this elder mare when she was merely a foal, Cerylia dreamed of following her elder into the next written memories to come.

wc: 346  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:48 pm
Subtle was the breeze yet it spoke loudly of the "requested" arrival. Her words we never cross or overly demanding yet deep within they would summon a herd member from miles away. Smiling softly her head never swayed as she addressed the incoming mare, "Cerylia my child thank you for heeding my call. I have not seen much of you these days". It was a simple small conversation before the truth was delivered but reacquaintance had its own benefits.

Finally, she turned gazing upon her sleek daughter a proud satisfaction smoothing over her ethereal composition, "My daughter born of the Earth... I have vigilantly watched over you since you took your first breath. You faltered yet grew constantly in seeing things correctly. Learning to love, respect, and accept things around you as I had said. Your uncertainty hinders you sometimes but you see more then false pretenses. Such a fine mare you've grown into stepping behind me over the years" she nodded raising her head higher, "I've heard you heart speak more loudly than you realize my child. In answer I will start your journey to your heart's desire." Walking slowly to her daughter her muzzle reached out cradling Cerylia's with her own much like those days when she stood to her mother's knees. A brief moment enveloped the elder thinking of her own mother. Though it was merely her spirit Isolda was there now embracing them both. A single tear slowly slid downwards as she closed her eyes, "You will become elder and succeed me my daughter. Your heart wills it as it should so never run asunder that thing you grasp so heavily upon. You can be anything your heart desires. Because you are my daughter".

Blowing outward she cradled her neck around her daughter's neck. Now she would wait patiently to hear Cerylia's own voice speak upon her heart and mind.

wc: 312  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:05 am
A moment of serenity washed over the youthful mare in response to her mother's welcomed speech. Embracing her mother with the same devoted affection washed shivers all over her withers back to her hindquarters. As her mother had been born so had Cerylia without the presence or grace of wings upon her back. They were essentially one in the same yet their souls of endless sparking winters echoed within their eyes. "Thank you my..." she paused with a single hidden tear in her eyes, "Mother". While the herd followed standards of loyalty and reflection to their elder Cerylia still responded with "mother" when she was welcomed to do so. The warmth between two icy beings radiated understanding and comfort within that soft embrace. Her mind traveled backwards till she stood tall till her mother's shoulders nuzzling her for protection and warmth. Those were the days she loved most standing there upon the snow covered hills as they watched her siblings learn to fly from their father. She in retrospect felt calmed, special even knowing she'd never join them. Fate always wrote out the lives of others into dreams or nightmares it seemed fit. In this particular case Cerylia had been gifted with her mother's love and patience driving her to secretly want to walk as a matriarch one day.

Closing her eyes she took a moment deep within listening to her mother's breath before she spoke, "I never knew you captured those signals from me mother. But, knowing full well you are the elder and matriarch of this herd I should've known. Since I was a filly I've watched you. I've nurtured your teachings and embraced your kindness. Which as I grow in knowledge" she smiled with confidence, "I want to follow the elder's path as you have for many moons now".

Wonderment filled the young mare's mind as she stepped back to look within her mother's soul that sparkled in her eyes. Acquiring a winter hood a few suns back allowed her to walk with confidence and optimism holding a mysticism about her. Gazing deeply into her mother's eyes she finally asked her undying question that had been bubbling like the effervescent spring brook, "Is this the reason you have summoned me here?"

The elder of wise words and soft requests taught the young mare her queries would never go unanswered.

wc: 392  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 am
The elder beamed in proudness of her eldest daughter yet her path was nearly just beginning. Feeling a small bubble deep within gurgle causing the ice mare to smile with joy before she answered her daughter. "Yes. This is why I have summoned you here. The seasons once again have been changing bringing new wonder and hope within the kawani lands. I may seem ethereal yet deep within my own lifespan grows ancient and eternal" she murmured with a soft smile, "In several moons from now you will have new siblings. I sense there will be many this time as there was with you and your siblings. I am not gaining youth anymore so I ask of you my daughter to help raise your new siblings and learn the beginnings of matriarch for your future herd".

In truth the elder had always taken on the role of being confidant, mother, and most importantly a voice that echoed throughout the lands. Her bloodline was deep and scattered as was Frosta; her sister. As the years carried on with no one's approval the elder had felt twinges of age shiver throughout her soul. Now her children newly forming rested peacefully within her womb waiting for the day they take a first breath and gaze upon the land.

"Will you my daughter accept this path and follow your teachings to the new form you shall become?"

Deep within Celendria knew her daughter's answer but she asked it anyway to hear the young mare's voice in her own truth. Though her children would always follow their own ideals they never would forget their mother was the mysterious ice who had traveled from the snowy mountains.

wc: 281  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:05 pm
The young mre stood there listening observant to her mother's words soaking them in as moisture nourishes the ground. It took her but a few breaths to realize the truth in her calling to her elder's side. She knew it wasn't to be expected of her to not show surprise nor giddiness in reference to her newly forming siblings deep within her mother's womb. If she were but a foal she would have of course kicked up her hooves and pranced about but, as a mare her eyes simply widened with a soft smile.

Her first steps began years ago after her breath was exhaled out of the basket remains. Such an odd shaped world lay around her bearing sights and sounds of many things. Then there was the giant creature she was drawn to being nurtured and cared after. A mare frozen in an icy coat was warm and inviting as the spring days when a simple breeze floated by. She was strong yet fragile in first glance giving full renewed hope with a sense of trust and understanding. In her teachings she learned who her father, siblings, and aunts and uncles were. Out of Cerylia's siblings she was kept close to Celendria's side feeling warm and safe in her upbringing. When she stepped away becoming a mare did she realize her mother was preparing her for this day.

"Siblings?" she queried will fully prickled ears toward her mother. Shock with happiness coiled itself around her very being before she released her stoic stance to lower her head to her mother's protruding belly beneath. Her ears lied gently along the warmth listening for movement when she noted a small gurgle within. Suddenly, she beamed with happiness, a simple content look taking over her expression. "When did you notice the change?" she asked with curiosity of a young foal lying underneath a mare's composure. Pulling back she closed her eyes for a few minutes then she responded. "Yes. I accept your proposal my elder, my mother" . There was no denying her place openly as her mother had given her the invitation now. She hadn't found a mate that called to her as her father did with Celendria. They would be her siblings and yet she would nurture the one that chose her. Four had been born including her which had put a strain on the elder yet, she showed no regret in giving them life for their own journeys. Many times she wondered the joys of raising foals now realizing that truth would become reality. Foals were indeed a joyous reason to celebrate life in any occasion. Now, as her mother did with Samedi, Glory, and Kazekage Cerylia would raise her sibling to maturity.

Walking over she faced her mother bowing her head, "With this step my elder I shall accept your training and follow my path". Forever she could look into those deep set eyes of the ice mare making her remember contentment knowing Celendria would always be there.

wc Cerylia: 500  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:11 pm
In effortless grace the elder bowed her head muzzle reaching outward to touch upon her youngest. A subtle feeling of content rushed quickly throughout her very being save for her children shifting in her womb. Moving her weight from one leg to the other she eased her pain that circulated within her nervous system. Many years ago she stood at this exact moment waiting patiently for her children to grow stepping into the world waiting for them. Cerylia once grew within her womb as did her other sons and daughters bringing much excitement to the family awaiting the miracles.

Hearing a soft sound her ears flicked toward the girl approaching mother and daughter knowing the daily routine always taking place around noon. Standing quietly the mare felt a soft touch upon her midsection then another just as calm slowly sliding around her growing belly. She uttered a low grunt but merely in response to the growing foals getting feisty as they kicked her in the sides.

"Shh they will be coming soon" returned the voice of a two-legger the elder accepted as one of her own, "Saaaa Saa Celendria my beautiful ice mother".

While her hand slowly petted the mare she dipped her hand in a salve proceeding to gently rub the remedy under the mare's belly. So many years she had performed this ritual upon many of the pregnant mares within the herd and yet her own cherished friend always seemed more special. A mare whose coat appearing to shiver with cold was warm and alive to touch. Once applied the salve eased the swelling of the underbelly bringing comfort and thankful breaths from the mare. Brushing her thoroughly down with a soft creation the girl had made she always caused the mares' coats to glisten beautifully. Pulling herself to her feet she patted the mare upon the neck then kissed her upon the cheek. An offering of sugarcake was given to mother and daughter before she left in silence carrying her slave with her back to the teepee.

Celendria made a soft whinny before she turned to Cerylia again, "Many ages she has performed that ritual handed down to her from her ancestors. When you are with foals she will come to you as well my daughter."

Closing her eyes thinking of the night Euphoria returned home her mind wandered. Even through that storm that had rocked the ground sending torrents of rain they still found time together. A special night gifted them with something eternal as the world opened the doors to life once again. "The change my daughter spoke to me one morning when a tiny feeling moved within my belly. Without a sound I knew that we would welcome life again into this land. Life that would grow and flourish with souls of their own. To live, find a mate, and produce children of their own. That is what life tells us to do Cerylia. All you have to do is listen when life speaks to you".

She reopened her wise eyes letting light flicker upon the icy orbs of her soul, "Life my daughter. It is what we protect no matter how large nor small that soul is. Even those that demand attention or push things away we give our lives for. If they are broken, misguided, or alone we must protect them" she breathed outward looking deeply into her daughter's eyes, "Life is precious as are your siblings which you shall raise as your own under the herd's watch. There shall be moments tested as things go awry but, you must never lose sight of who you are and what they mean to you."

Closing her eyes again she grew silent possibly listening to her unborn foals within her belly. She would wait now for Cerylia to speak and listen to her words as they surrounded her heart, mind, body, and soul.

Celendria wc: 475
Tirranna wc: 174  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:16 pm
Her soul listened intently as her elder blessed upon her the insight to her very being. Her very thoughts always wondered why the love in her mother's heart was as pure as an angel with wings of gold. A once lost mare renewed in life and faith of her surroundings and others around her. This very image was the elegance and grace shining brightly around Celendria like a halo made of the purest light. The younger mare gazed within that light feeling it warm her soul and heart as it swirled around her like an icy presence filled with love and understanding.

The presence of Tirranna reminded the spotted mare of a ghost at times simply arriving out of nowhere then returning once more. The girl's steps were light upon the ground a bare whisper upon the wind if you listened deeply. Soft skin miraculous as her fingertips touched upon soft fur. Shivers tricked up the mare's spine then back again awaiting the day she too would receive such blessings mirrored in pampering and preparation. Ears flicking toward the girl she scented something sweet oting it was placed right under her muzzle. Opening her mouth she took the offering with a contented nicker chewing with satisfaction followed by an aromatic moment of bliss. As she swallowed this heavenly creation her soul felt as ease as her own heart and mind spoke adoration. Turning her head she watched the girl gather her things then return back to her dwelling.

Returning her gaze to her mother she smiled lighting up her eyes, "We are blessed to have her with us mother. Tell me again as you did when I was a foal how you met one another". Her request was almost nostalgic since from foal hood to adult Celendria would always relay that story. It seemed almost ethereal when she did speak of that frozen yet vivid memory as the elder's own voice seemed to drift of like a soft falling snow.

Closing her eyes, "Mother. I have years of wisdom ahead of me but I promise you I will accomplish that which my heart years for." reopening them she nodded, "But, helping you I understand is a crucial step to understanding my destiny in life". Gazing down at her mother's belly which seemed swollen more than before she pondered just how many grew within. What would their tempers be like or how they believed in things. Reaching out she tried to silently speak to them with her mind only to receive no response. Her first initial repose inherently motioned to something different and unique. Looking back at her mother her head tilted curiously, "This group of foals to be born I wonder mother if they won't be like myself or my siblings. I can't help but notice something seems strange amongst the mystery. Am I foolish for thinking the unknown or otherwise what the future will hold"?

Cerylia wc: 486  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff