Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Newbie, Supporting, Training, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
☆ Advertise With Us • Newsletter + Announcements Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Captain

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:04 am
Looking for New Visitors?
We Hear You! Advertise With Us Today!

We only advertise Gaian organizations; we will not link to any off-site locations. We also reserve the right to decline any orders placed, as all advertisements must be appropriate for a guild dedicated to service, inclusiveness, and friendship.

Thank you for your understanding!

gaia_star Table of Contents

• Post 1: Table of Contents
  • Post 2: Advertise in the NSTG Monthly
  • Post 3: Advertise in an Announcement
  • Post 4: Reserved Announcement Dates
  • Post 5: Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:13 am
gaia_star Advertise in the NSTG Monthly

Prices

• Option 1: Link to a Location Inside of the NSTG
    • 5 platinum per advertisement

• Package A: 3 advertisements for 13 platinum (4.33 platinum/advertisement)
    • Package B: 6 advertisements for 23 platinum (3.83 platinum/advertisement)
    • Package C: 12 advertisements for 40 platinum (3.33 platinum/advertisement)

• Option 2: Link to a Location Outside of the NSTG
    • 10 platinum per advertisement

• Package D: 3 advertisements for 25 platinum (8.33 platinum/advertisement)
    • Package E: 6 advertisements for 45 platinum (7.5 platinum/advertisement)
    • Package F: 12 advertisements for 80 platinum (6.67 platinum/advertisement)

How to Place an Order

1. Fill out the following form and either post it in this thread or send it to me via private message:

[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Option[/b]:

[b]Package[/b]:

[b]Link[/b]:

[b]Banner[/b]:

• Next to Option, write down #1 if you wish to link to a location inside of the NSTG in your advertisement or #2 if you wish to link to a location that is outside of the NSTG.
    • Next to Package, let us know if you are interested in ordering a package of advertisements. If you're ordering fewer than three advertisements, indicate that here.
    • Next to Link, copy and paste the hyperlink to your guild or thread.
    • Next to Banner, copy and paste the code for the banner you would like to see in the advertisement; it must be no larger than 200 x 50 pixels in size and must be a PNG.

2. Send a trade to the NSTG Treasurer with your payment.

3. You may advertise for as many organizations as you would like, and you may pay to advertise your link for as many months as you would like.

4. The advertisement portion of the NSTG Monthly is published on the second Wednesday of the month; to see your advertisement in that month's newsletter, submit your order and payment before the second Tuesday of the month.

Ebania
Captain

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania
Captain

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:40 am
gaia_star Advertise in an Individual Announcement

Prices

• Option 1: We Design Your Advertisement(s)
    • 250 platinum per announcement

• Package G: 3 announcements for 700 platinum (233.33 platinumannouncement)
    • Package H: 6 announcements for 1,200 platinum (200 platinum/announcement)
    • Package I: 12 announcements for 2,000 platinum (166.67 platinum/announcement)

• Option 2: You Design Your Advertisement(s)
    • 150 platinum per announcement

• Package J: 3 announcements for 400 platinum (133.33 platinum/announcement)
    • Package K: 6 announcements for 800 platinum (133.33 platinum/announcement)
    • Package L: 12 announcements for 1,200 platinum (100 platinum/announcement)

• We will automatically add a 20% fee to your bill (per announcement) if you request that we publish your advertisement on a custom time/date or on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
    i.e. 7:30 PM EST on Tuesday
    i.e. any time on a Saturday

How to Place an Order

1. Fill out the following form and either post it in this thread or send it to me via private message:

[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Option[/b]:

[b]Package[/b]:

[b]Additional Information[/b]:

• Next to Option, write down #1 if you would like for us to make the advertisement for you or #2 if you plan on completing the coding yourself.
    • Next to Package, let us know if you are interested in ordering a package of advertisements. If you're ordering fewer than three advertisements, indicate that here.
    • Next to Additional Information, let us know if you would like for your advertisement to be published on a Tuesday or Thursday, if you want it published on a custom date or at a custom time, how often you would like to see an advertisement, and anything else that is worth mentioning. To learn which dates have already been reserved by previous customers, look through the post after this one.

2. Please note that we intend publish a maximum of four announcement advertisements per week -- on a first-come, first-serve basis -- from Monday through Thursday*. In short: the sooner you fill out a form, the sooner I can reserve your spot!

*The only exception to this is for those who have requested that their advertisements be published on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and accepted the 20% increase to their bill.

3. Once I have accepted your order, send a trade to the NSTG Treasurer with your payment.

4. If you selected Option 1, then I will create a thread where you can see my mock-ups of your advertisement, let me know what to edit, and approve the design once it's to your liking. See this thread as an example.

5. If you selected Option 2, please send me the code as soon as you are able. I will publish it exactly as is -- so make sure it has been designed to your liking!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:05 am
gaia_star Reserved Announcement Dates

Advertisement announcements are scheduled to be published on specific dates; therefore, new customers cannot request that their advertisements be published on the following dates:

• The first two Mondays and Wednesdays of every month (newsletter)
  • Last Wednesday of every month until after March 2018

Ebania
Captain

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania
Captain

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 am
gaia_star Reserved  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items