Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Beau

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;p
  O;
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:47 pm
So how did the trip go?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 pm
Shikume
So how did the trip go?
crazy. Soo successful were going to Universal Studios in like spring of next year. And we didn't get through magic kindgom so we have to go back there. If time permits we may even go to sea world.  

Anaya the Bee

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:14 pm
Anaya the Bee
Shikume
So how did the trip go?
crazy. Soo successful were going to Universal Studios in like spring of next year. And we didn't get through magic kindgom so we have to go back there. If time permits we may even go to sea world.
lol took you a long time to reply emo  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 pm
OMG Beau is the name of my package design teacher. He creeps the hell out how chill he is with the class. i heard in the past he was so mean he would send people home crying...  

x-iiOwnU

Hilarious Member

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 pm
x-iiOwnU
OMG Beau is the name of my package design teacher. He creeps the hell out how chill he is with the class. i heard in the past he was so mean he would send people home crying...
Sounds like the average Beau to me...the sendin' people home cryin', at least.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games