Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Carved Your Name Across Three Counties (3 & 9)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:30 pm
Harvard had told her to meet him at the portal. Dinner with Stormy had been a good idea, but now it was date night. Or - he looked up at the sun - date morning. Date all-day? Regardless, he had things planned, reservations made, silly things to do. He kind of felt like a teenager.

nothing yet
Text to: Nines
Should I have come found you first?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:16 pm
The message came when she was almost to the portal, announced with a chirp from a pocket in her dress. Caroline eyed it thoughtfully, tilting the screen back and forth as she considered her options. All routes led to play; it just depended on what sort of game she wanted.

In the end, after forcing her phone into an awkward dance of switching between 'reply' and 'back' selections, she chose to forego responding and continued on her way. A halfhearted attempt was made to stay out of sight when she was near enough to approach him - she knew there was no use in pretending that she wasn't easy to spot, especially out in the sunlight.

"Excuse me, sir." With a tilt of her head, she reached to tug at Harvard's arm. "Hi. I think I must be lost."

She smelled like summer, the mingling scents of warmth and sunscreen, and her look was markedly more modest than usual. Her hair was only pinned away from her face on one side, secured with a clip that matched the robin's egg blue of her dress, which was printed with cherries that matched her hair in turn. The hem of it was even long enough to almost cover her knees entirely, and that was impressive.

The Semblance of Unity

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:21 pm
"Well, I didn't see you there, little lady." Harvard had admire her as she came up, while pretending to ignore her. The blue dress, her hair - it all painted such a pretty picture of innocence. It was wonderful. It was terrible. Harvard would savor it for a while, even if he wanted to mess up her hair and other things.

He looked around. "I've got an idea though." Harvard leaned over until he was whispering in her ear. "Let's get lost together." Then he tugged her towards the portal.

nothing yet

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff