Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] A Gallery of Flowers (Amonee + Autumn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When: A couple weeks before Bloodfest
Where: Civisect City Mall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:03 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Perched by the edge of the indoor fountain, water spraying the back her wings, Autumn watched the stream of trolls trickle through the mall entrance. It was still early enough in the evening that the crowds were minimal, though she doubted that would change much. With the pleasant weather they were having, no troll wanted to spend the whole night inside. While a part of her was inclined agree, trips to Civisect were a rare treat and she intended to spend her time well.

As well as she could anyway. At the present she was waiting on Amonee, whom she had invited on her little excursion. Not that she minded. She had arrived early, and the greenblood still had another ten minutes before their agreed meeting time. She doubted that he would keep her waiting. In the meantime though, she had Caterpal to keep her amused.

Swimming just below the water’s surface, the lusus turned somersaults and wheeled around the fountain behind her. Every so often he would resurface and attempt to squirt her, but she caught him and deflected every time… almost. A few droplets of water hanging from her chin and hair betrayed her composure.

“Quit it,” Autumn said, when she heard Caterpal break the surface. Wings fanned, she expertly blocked a jet of water aimed at her shoulder. She heard the grub let out a squeal of disappointment. She peeked over her shoulder. He sulked in the water directly behind her. With a mischievous grin she leaned back, dipping the tips of her wings into the fountain. Then she gave a little flutter. She was rewarded with the sound of a splash and an panicked squeak.

Yamashii
sorry it late it bad

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:30 pm
Oh nooo, he was late for a very important date! Amonee had a major problem with managing his sleep schedule and it was biting him in the butt tonight. He'd been so excited that he could hardly sleep until the late hours of the afternoon and had barely woken in time to catch the midnight train to Civisect. Navigating the bustling crowds of the high class city, he searched for the right street and the right troll among all the faces.

Ahh, there she was now! The dazzling girl with the sunset boa, sitting elegantly by the fountain. The jadeblood pushed through the crowd to reach her, clutching his purse to his side lest he accidentally drop it again. He felt horrible that he was running late after she'd invited him out here. What if she didn't like him for his tardiness? Amonee resolved to turn up the charm an extra level. He would not screw this u-

"Ther- Eeeeeek!" He'd been so absorbed on what Autumn was doing that he'd completely missed Caterpal's antics in the water. The yellowblood expertly dodged the stream of water that shot into the air straight into Amonee's face. Sputtering in confusion and embarrassment, his cheeks turned a bright shade of green and he stammered a frazzled greeting.

"U-um, good evening, Autumn. I'm so sorry for being late! I'll make it up to you. I can get you some sparkly rocks from Xavi maybe..." He couldn't help but glance at the beautiful wings with droplets of water dripping off of them. How lovely, he wondered if she would be willing to pose for him sometime?

Green Minuet
sorry it late

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:25 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn hardly noticed the minutes go by as she succumbed to Caterpal's sport. Though she had defended well enough against his early assaults, he had upped his game and made more than a few lucky shots. Her hair and wings glistened with moisture from where he had struck. Even her suit was a little damp around her waist. For the most part however, she still had him beat. Her dry back and boa were testament to that.

Laughing, Autumn ducked another attack. As she did, she dipped her wingtips back into the fountain, and gave a light flick. A spray of water went up into the air and she heard the caterpillar squeal with dismay. She grinned with satisfaction. Fully expecting retaliation, she glanced over her shoulder to sneak a glimpse of her lusus. Sure enough, the caterpillar dove back into the water to prepare for another strike. Autumn marked his position, counting the seconds until he emerged. When he did, she heard him surface and easily dodged to the side. The water shot harmlessly over her shoulder.

Harmless for her at least.

Autumn had opened her mouth to make a playful jibe at her lusus, when a shriek startled her and stopped the words in her throat. She whirled to face the source of the sound. Amonee stood before her face, an expression of mortification on his face. Water dripped down from his hair and chin. Autumn gaped, horrified. She braced herself to launch into an apology, but then... her mouth clicked shut.

“I don't appreciate being made to wait,” Autumn said in a cold voice. She folded her hands in her lap, and crossed one leg over the other. Straightening her spine, she looked Amonee in the eye. The greenblood seemed to wither under her gaze. She lifted her chin to glare down her nose at him. “I expect to be well compensated for the time you've wasted.”

She held the look for a moment longer, watching the greenblood squirm as he fumbled for an excuse. At last she broke out into a smile. “I'm teasing! she exclaimed. Hopping to her feet, she greeted Amonee with a peck on the cheek.

“Honestly,” she continued. “Who do you think I am? 'Make it up' to me...” Autumn shook her head in disbelief, chiding. “Well, if you really insist, I won't say no. You can treat me tonight. I will warn you that my tastes can get pretty expensive though.” She threw the greenblood a wink.

Yamashii
I love you and I'm sorry.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out