Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Miracle of Life: A Pregnant Roleplaying Guild
Maiesta: The Gravid RPG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:47 pm
For those of you not already lurking about Deviantart, members of our community have banded together to begin creating our own RPG system. biggrin As one of the people who has had the pleasure play-testing the system with my Primal Saurian/Lizardfolk Sidur, I honestly cannot believe I forgot to post a thread for this. xD

"Maiesta: The Gravid RPG is a lighthearted tabletop RPG about romping through dungeons, beating up foes and collecting loot.

Also, you are pregnant.

Will you become a hero and achieve glory, or will your maternity weigh you down?

In this venture you play as a Maiesta, a special person born with the ability to carry primordial spirits in your very being. In exchange for protection and care these spirits, known as Gravs, grant a Maiesta with powerful magical abilities. Gravs take up space in your body though, and if you carry too many you might not even make it back to town!

Eventually, these Gravs will mature and leave for parts unknown, leaving the Maiesta with some of its great power. Everyone wants a piece of this mysterious power, so knaves and the less scrupulous will try to take your gravs for themselves!

Fight and nurture, protect your gravs and protect yourself! Go forth, young Maiesta!"

For rules, information, fan-art, stories, and etc check out the Maiesta RPG group at the following link; Maiesta RPG  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:52 am
Tad bit late posting this but...

The Maiesta RPG 2nd Edition is Here!
blaugh (and with a discord channel to boot!)

For additional information check out Lady Alarune's DA journal; Maiesta RPG 2nd Edition  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:50 am
I'd love to partake in Maiesta, but there's one problem. I don't have a Deviantart account.

You think we can do something similar to Maiesta on Gaia? This guild would be the place to do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:42 pm
Kyotsuke Akihime

Unfortunately Gaia's dice rolling system is an abomination. xD I tried including dice rolling in Springfog to make things more interactive and it basically killed the RP.

The Maiesta group also has a Discord channel but all the rules, characters, updates and etc are posted on DA so if you wanna play, you should make yourself a DA account and join the public Discord server.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Miracle of Life: A Pregnant Roleplaying Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces