Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Guess I skipped over this part...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:13 pm
Greetings and salutations.

I'm LotusInChains, 39, Gaia member for 4+ years, only parent to 1 awesome kid, and full time call center senpai.

I like food and drink, streaming video, crafts, naps, bad puns and gaming in many formats- from Magic: The Gathering to Settlers of Catan to Call of Duty on the ps3. I also enjoy reading, shopping and making cheese ball sculptures, but there's a time and place for everything.

I host a thread in the Charities, Contests and Games subforum, The Arcane Spell Exchange with a full time shop and limited time games and events. Check it out!

I'm pretty open, easy going and hard to offend, so if you have any other questions or comments, please feel comfortable quoting or PMing me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:58 pm
That was a wonderful little read. x3 Welcome to the NSTG! Though, haha, I've already sorta stopped by your thread so this welcome is a little backwards. The thread really is a cute idea.  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm
Welcome! Another parent of "one awesome kid"! Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm
sdrawkcab
That was a wonderful little read. x3 Welcome to the NSTG! Though, haha, I've already sorta stopped by your thread so this welcome is a little backwards. The thread really is a cute idea.

Ha! It was me who was a little backwards, so it's understandable!

Thank you! And thank you for stopping by and joining in, too. It's my first shop, I wasn't sure what to expect. It's silly how caught up in the whole thing I was, and worried about having the inventory to keep up with the massive horde of Gaian's participating... Let's just say inventory wasn't the issue I expected it to be. rofl

But it's a good start, I think. And I'm learning all the time. 3nodding  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:46 pm
JoyRose

blaugh Thank you!
I'm not sure if you've seen that old BBC show Absolutely Fabulous (which they are making a new movie of!!!) but she is absolutely the Sophie to my Eddie. I really feel like I taught her to turn on the tv and make toaster waffles and she pretty much took it from there. She's 12 going on 23. Ha! Actually, this was supposed to be 'her' account, but she is too interested in real life people still and never used it, so it became my primary account.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:17 pm
LotusInChains
JoyRose

blaugh Thank you!
I'm not sure if you've seen that old BBC show Absolutely Fabulous (which they are making a new movie of!!!) but she is absolutely the Sophie to my Eddie. I really feel like I taught her to turn on the tv and make toaster waffles and she pretty much took it from there. She's 12 going on 23. Ha! Actually, this was supposed to be 'her' account, but she is too interested in real life people still and never used it, so it became my primary account.

My girl is 19 now, and also has pretty much abandoned her account on Gaia (but this one is mine! I enjoy it so much!). I'm glad you're here!

As for Absolutely Fabulous, I saw the movie trailer today and was told by more than one person that I must absolutely watch the tv show since I've missed it. lol  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:12 am
Hey there and welcome to the guild!
Super nice to meet you biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:56 pm
LotusInChains
sdrawkcab

Ha! It was me who was a little backwards, so it's understandable!

Thank you! And thank you for stopping by and joining in, too. It's my first shop, I wasn't sure what to expect. It's silly how caught up in the whole thing I was, and worried about having the inventory to keep up with the massive horde of Gaian's participating... Let's just say inventory wasn't the issue I expected it to be. rofl

But it's a good start, I think. And I'm learning all the time. 3nodding

Ack. I thought I replied to this. x .x;
XD Yeahhh I think it's best to be over prepared than under prepared.
I think it's a very good start! I'd play because it sounded like fun to gather up the odds and ends. ...Like alchemy, but.. a lot more fun. XD; I kinda have the items that were currently offered because I tend to hoard. > <

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450