The New Guy Here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStudyOfUs

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:24 am
Hey everyone,

My name is Ignatius Saraceno (yes, that is my actual name), and I'm new to this guild. I was given a recommendation by an old friend to try out this place, as he said it was full of amazing people and good times. I'm not very experienced in the ways of role playing, however I do hold a degree in World History, as well as Creative Writing, so I am not completely helpless. I would love to get to know every single one of you, and start as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:59 pm
TheStudyOfUs
Hey everyone,

My name is Ignatius Saraceno (yes, that is my actual name), and I'm new to this guild. I was given a recommendation by an old friend to try out this place, as he said it was full of amazing people and good times. I'm not very experienced in the ways of role playing, however I do hold a degree in World History, as well as Creative Writing, so I am not completely helpless. I would love to get to know every single one of you, and start as soon as I can.

Hello, Ignatius! I'm not sure why you put your real name on here, but it is what it is.
I'm pretty experienced in the roleplaying world, starting back in 2009.
I love roleplaying and meeting new people. I'd love to start a roleplay with you! We can talk here or in PMs.  

Chi Kamisorii

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff