Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image
"We know a little about a lot of things, just enough to make us dangerous."

Ian nodded hearing her "You know the two of us would defend you to death." Ian said knowing how some fans would be. Some would support her and Brendon others wouldn't. "I know you are excited to see him again, after all you are crushing on him." he replied smirking at her. She couldn't hide it not with the way she was blushing at the mention of him. He nodded at hearing her, he knew they could fight sometimes but they got along the majority of the time. "We are just talking about how to kill you and hide your body." he said smiling at his boyfriend. There was no way he would tell Mickey the truth right now.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:36 pm
☆ Zerena ♥ Marie ♥ Rhodes ☆

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCross x my x heart x and xhope x tox diex
Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxMake you feel, make you feel better
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going numb I've been highjacked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a f●●king drag xxxx
I x taste x you x on x my x lips x and

get rid of you, So I say damn your kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the awful things you do, You're worse than nicotine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zerena nodded in agreement with the ginger. He was right, she was almost head over heels crushing over this man."Ian you've known me for how long now? And my love for Brendon." She said laughing a bit before hearing Ian's response to Mickey. "Slow and painful death." Z chimed in before Mickey looked over to her, than put Ian into a light headlock Say that again Gallagher. I dare you. He whispered in his ear before slightly biting on it, releasing the ginger male from the headlock and being beside him, looking at him. How did a troublemaker like Mickey get so lucky with a guy like Ian. He may never know.
OOC ::

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian laughed slightly as he was put into a headlock before blushing slightly at Mickey biting his ear. Once free from the headlock he looked over to his boyfriend before softly kissing him. He really didn't know how he managed to convince Mickey to date him especially after showing up overly dressed to their first date at a casual restaurant. He probably wouldn't know but he was fine with that. Pulling away he smirked "Me and Z are going to kill you and then run away to Vegas" he responded wanting to see how Mickey would respond.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena watched the two lovers kiss, smiling a bit than looking down to her phone, being blown up by Brendon. He was sort of playing twenty questions with her to get to know her better, and to kill the time before the show. It felt eternities when it was hours. Hearing mention to Mickey that they were gonna run to Vegas laughing slightly, knowing Brendon was from there. "Are we gonna move in with Brendon? He's from there Ian." She whispered before looking to Mickey, who was raising a eyebrow Yeah, yeah, Gallagher you don't have the guts to even hit me so why say kill me? And Z, you look like a softy" Mickey said before Zerena reached over Ian and hit Mickey on the hand, a bit hard but not too bad "Don't call me a softy Mickey, or I'll show you softy." She said, saying as a warning, or a challenge for him. To test her.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

Ian shrugged "I just love you too much to hurt you." he said smiling. The moment Mickey sat down next to him he leaned against him and rested his head on his shoulder smiling softly. "Nah Z we won't move in with Brendon, you can live with Brendon, me and Mickey will get our own place and live together." he casually replied. It really didn't shock him that she knew where the singer was from since she frequently followed him. If the two of them did end up getting into a relationship he knew him and Mickey would both make fun of her for it.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mickey wrapped his arm around his ginger and held him tight. Zerena only knew about where Brendon was from because his album Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die was based on his hometown outside of Vegas. He always paid homage to it and Z looked up to it. If she was world-renowned like him, she would do the same. Chuckling at it, rolled her eyes so slightly and looked to the lovely couple "That would be true, or I could bunk with you guys. She said looking to Mickey, who didn't seem to like that idea so much. He cherished his alone time with Ian.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian shook his head at hearing her suggesting to bunk with them. "No, you can live with Brendon." he said not wanting to lose time with his boyfriend. Picking his head up he looked over to Mickey and smiled "You know you should just move in with me" he suggested feeling nervous on his response. He knew Z said he would but he still couldn't help but feel there was the potential of him saying no. He didn't know what he would do if that was the case.

Ghost Girl xo

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces