Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:16 pm
So......In a month and 3 days now I turn 28. And yet here I am cosplaying, playing video games, and acting all around like a 12 year old......When is this whole adult thing supposed to kick in? Cause aside from drinking I feel like I am still in highschool and I don't see any sign to that feeling stopping. On another note, anyone coming to Akon in June?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:50 pm
Shiningdragon21
So......In a month and 3 days now I turn 28. And yet here I am cosplaying, playing video games, and acting all around like a 12 year old......When is this whole adult thing supposed to kick in? Cause aside from drinking I feel like I am still in highschool and I don't see any sign to that feeling stopping. On another note, anyone coming to Akon in June?

Supposedly full adult maturation happens by 30 and if it doesn't happen by then, then it won't happen. Also what's wrong with living life like a kid? As long as you have enough of an adult in you, you should be fine. Also my 25th LV Up will happen 12 days after your 28th LV Up. Hooray for LVing Up!!! Also I act like a kid too and ya know what I don't mind it. I embrace my inner kid because it's better to accept yourself than to deny yourself.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:25 pm
I'll be turning 27 in June. Cosplay and playing games (whether tabletop or video) has no age limits. So, don't feel like you should stop doing any of that once you start feeling like an "adult". Honestly, I think it's good for one's soul to be able to balance both worlds in one's life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games